+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thoz who got 6-12 months wait letter

Goingnorth

Jul 14, 2013
jamy said:
Thanks Nekeol almost 16 days have passed aftet BFD but as we all know Umeed pe duniya qaim ha so i am also waiting and waiting and waiting ...lets hope for best :)
LBM starts BC on the first bfd

mubasshirali

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Surrey, BC
Dear All,

I have received an email from CIC right now,

UCI: XXXXXXXX
Application No.: E000xxxxxx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxx,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2010/02/25.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 4AA, United Kingdom
www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni
www.cic.gc.ca

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “@cic.gc.ca” or “@international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
mubasshirali said:
Dear All,

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxx,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2010/02/25.

You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Visa Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 4AA, United Kingdom
www.cic.gc.ca

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “ @ cic.gc.ca” or “ @ international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Your file has been upgraded from CAIPS to GCMS

ali green

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/1/2010
Doc's Request.
2/3/2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
2/3/2010
File Transfer...
may-2010
Med's Request
May 1 2013
Med's Done....
May 15 2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
NOV 15th 2013
mubasshirali said:
Dear All,

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxx,

Visa Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 4AA, United Kingdom
www.cic.gc.ca

By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “ @ cic.gc.ca” or “ @ international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

good luck it's positive
but is that mean they are working on Sunday

Gravity

May 18, 2010
RPRF FEE sent , though not asked for; as to avoid the delays. they have rcvd it as waybill says. But no responce from LVO.

PLZ ALLAH HELP ME .

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have the same VO and same situation... i have an educated guesss that MR will come around feb end or march next year.
jamy said:
My BFD passed on 15 Nov and so far no response
From LVO I think I shouldn't expect this year any communication from them....
Besides my VO name is LBM .. Is there someone with same VO name?

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
haral said:
i have the same VO and same situation... i have an educated guesss that MR will come around feb end or march next year.
In sha Allah....

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
Hello Bhaio aur Behno
Salam
I would realllllllllllllllly appreciate if someone could please guide on one form called "Immigrant Summary Form"
Please dont paste any links to any previous discussions as i have been through all and even those people dont make sense
Anyone who has filled it and has not got back any repeat request means he/she filled OK so i would consider only that person as authentic
To my mind giving consideration to the fact that only there are only Husband and Wife to fill

Just make two copies of this F************* form
Fill in exactly same (without altering Husband with wife and wife with husband in both)
At the end husbnd shoudl sign one form
At the end Wife shoudl sign second form

But looking at (most stupid logics of the Canadian Immigration department)

When filling Additional Family information form it says
When Wifde fills this fomr she should put herself in Principal applicant
So yahan bhee to yahe nahin
Help
Salam

uzb

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Dear cuccoo0,

I have filled this form for myself only and no objection raised by them.

Did they ask you in the email to fill the form for yourself only or your wife as well. If they ask only you then only you have to send it otherwise fill a separate copy for your wife as well.

regards
UZB

cuccoo0 said:
Hello Bhaio aur Behno
Salam
I would realllllllllllllllly appreciate if someone could please guide on one form called "Immigrant Summary Form"
Please dont paste any links to any previous discussions as i have been through all and even those people dont make sense
Anyone who has filled it and has not got back any repeat request means he/she filled OK so i would consider only that person as authentic
To my mind giving consideration to the fact that only there are only Husband and Wife to fill

Just make two copies of this F************* form
Fill in exactly same (without altering Husband with wife and wife with husband in both)
At the end husbnd shoudl sign one form
At the end Wife shoudl sign second form

But looking at (most stupid logics of the Canadian Immigration department)

When filling Additional Family information form it says
When Wifde fills this fomr she should put herself in Principal applicant
So yahan bhee to yahe nahin
Help
Salam

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
uzb said:
Dear cuccoo0,

I have filled this form for myself only and no objection raised by them.

Did they ask you in the email to fill the form for yourself only or your wife as well. If they ask only you then only you have to send it otherwise fill a separate copy for your wife as well.

regards
UZB

Hi UBZ
Salam
Thanks foor posting a reply.
Here is the exact line from the email
Completed Immigrant Summary and Supplementary Information forms for yourself and your spouse (attached)

The top of this form mentions
This form must be filled as duplicate for all the applicants over 18 yearws

Regrads

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
This was posted on main forum:

"Dear members just for the information ..............Canada sells diplomatic mansion Macdonald House in London

http://business.financialpost.com/2013/11/28/macdonald-house-london-sale/?__lsa=c7b2-5030

It might delay the cases further while shifting from Macdonald House to Trafalgar Square London in coming June 14

Regards

kindeel"

Suleman Aziz

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2010
Doc's Request.
05-04-2010
Med's Request
04-04-2014
Med's Done....
10-04-2014
Passport Req..
05-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2014
LANDED..........
14-08-2014 In Sha Allah
Mine is RIH

SMSH said:
Have a detailed look, sometime they mention and sometime not...so nothing to worry about for this thing now
But when you will get MR then it will be there in the email

uzb

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Dear cuccoo0,

Fill two separate Immigration Summary form one for yourself and other for your spouse.

In your Summary form, your are thr primary applicant and your wife is your spouse

In your wife Summary form, She is the primary applicant and you are her spouse.

I think it will clear your doubts.

Clue is the Family supplementary form for yoursef and for your spouse which you have sent earlier to LVO.

regards

UZB

sohaib

Apr 28, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
13-10-2010
Nomination.....
18-01-11 (Documents sent to CHC London)
AOR Received.
In Process on 08-05-12
File Transfer...
received 6-12 months letter on 19-05-12
Med's Request
22-07-14
Med's Done....
25-08-2014
Passport Req..
waiting...
LANDED..........
25-06-2015
In response to my CSI, I received the following:

Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents marked below within 60 days.

PLEASE ENCLOSE A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH YOUR REPLY.

The forms listed below can be found on the CIC website at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

(Please declare personal history and addresses since the age of 18 without any gaps in dates)

1. New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant.

2. Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] for yourself and each family member over the age of 18.

3. Supplementary Information - Your travels [IMM 5562]

4. New Additional Family Information Form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18.

5. Copy of passport title page for each applicant. If any of your dependants are included in a parent’s passport, please ensure that you apply for an individual passport for each person. Please note that each person will require their own passport at the time of visa issuance.

6. Completed Military Questionnaire (attached), for each applicant who has completed more than mandatory military service. For all applicants with any military service, please provide a copy of the Military Card or Military Exemption Card.

Please forward all requested documents together within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope.

Please note that your application is still subject to admissibility checks and verifications that are deemed necessary. You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until we have advised you of the final decision on your application.

At this time, we do not expect to make a final decision on your application until 2014. Please do not make case status enquiries for the next 18 months, as our resources are devoted to case processing and we will not be able to answer routine enquiries.

However, please do advise us if there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce. You must let us know at the address above or by email at ldn-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca. You must also inform us of a:

● Change of address, including change of e-mail address;

● Change of immigration representative. You must include a completed and signed Use of a Representative form (IMM5476E). You can find the form at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.pdf)

● Request for withdrawal of your application.

Please ensure you quote your file number on any correspondence sent to us.

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Sincerely,

The above is 18 months wait letter. Isn't it

ali green

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/1/2010
Doc's Request.
2/3/2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
2/3/2010
File Transfer...
may-2010
Med's Request
May 1 2013
Med's Done....
May 15 2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
NOV 15th 2013
Dear friends I got good news to share my e-case read now Decision Made
I send my passport on NOV 19 2013
My address stills the same my layer in Dubai.

Good luck