03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
HI rups,

Who says you need to fill visa expiry date here. Put today's date or the date when you going to signed the form.

rups said:
Hi ALL,

I have a query, if anyone senior can assist me in this. I received updates form request, but I am unable to fill those forms. My current visa has expired and I had applied for extension which application is still under consideration. I can not even predict, how long UKBA will take time... as we all know there is no fixed time frame for their work... my question is... what should I write in form IMM0008 for my current visa status and valid date..

without this date, I can not validate the form and days are passing... please assist me..

rups

Star Member
Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
Feb 2012
IELTS Request
submitted along with documents
Med's Request
4 Oct 2013
Med's Done....
13 Nov 2013
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
5 Dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
6 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
expecting on 19th Jan 2014
jadedGeek said:
HI rups,

Who says you need to fill visa expiry date here. Put today's date or the date when you going to signed the form.

[size=10pt]
[yes we need to fill in IMM0008 form, 1uestion 10: Current country of residence...... status ... and date from... to.....]
[/size]

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zeshananis said:
On 12th of March 2013 .. I informed LVO about the change in application status (Birth of Child) and today received bairaaa roookha sa reply :-[

no additional forms e.g Generic Application form and additional family information :-\

Please provide $150 processing fee (in form of bank draft) , photos and a copy of passport and long-form birth certificate.

Immigration and Medical Services Division
High Commission of Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA, United Kingdom

Government of Canada
Buhat buhat mubarak ho for baby

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
Yes i understand... I live in UAE and i have put current date.

rups said:
jadedGeek said:
HI rups,

[size=10pt]
[yes we need to fill in IMM0008 form, 1uestion 10: Current country of residence...... status ... and date from... to.....]
[/size]

mobyshaikh

Star Member
Mar 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO to PVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-May-2010
Doc's Request.
CC Charged 17-Aug-2010, 1st AOR 22-Oct-2010
Nomination.....
Full Docs Submitted- 25-01-2011
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 16-Jun-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted- 25-Jan-2011
Med's Request
16-Mar-2013
Med's Done....
6-Apr-2013
Interview........
Meds additional document 19-May-2013
Passport Req..
14-Jan-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-Jan-2014
LANDED..........
29-Mar-2014
Gents just got this letter from PVO. I need help in understanding this. My queries:
1. Is this good news/bad news? Where do I stand?
2. Right of Permanent Residence Fee? What is this? I have already paid an initial fee when I applied. Is this an indication we are through?
3. Why they didn't send me medical request as I saw some people getting MR mentioned within this letter.
4. What's the deal with 8 months?

Also important point to note for everyone waiting for their emails. I had sent them an inquiry online and within 1 week I got this reply. So if you haven't contacted them recently then I would say shake them up and maybe you will get such email as well.

"Dear Applicant:

In the interest of better workload distribution, Citizenship and Immigration Canada has transferred your application for permanent residence to our office for further processing.

Our office is located at:

Canadian Embassy
Service de l'immigration / Immigration Section
Ambassade du Canada / Canadian Embassy
37 avenue Montaigne
75008 Paris, France
www.amb-canada.fr

Your application number, indicated in reference above, remains the same. Your application will be processed according to the date it was initially received. This transfer will not cause any delay.

From receipt of your application in our office, we assume responsibility for the processing of your application to its conclusion. Any correspondence directed to the previous visa office will remain unacknowledged.

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below within 60 days.

PLEASE ENCLOSE A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH YOUR REPLY.
The forms listed below can be found on the CIC website at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp
(Please declare personal history and addresses since the age of 18 without any gaps in dates)
1. New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant.
2. Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669]

3. Supplementary Information - Your travels [IMM 5562]

4. New Additional Family Information Form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18.

5. Copy of passport title page for each applicant. If any of your dependants are included in a parent's passport, please ensure that you apply for an individual passport for each person. Please note that each person will require their own passport at the time of visa issuance.

6. For all applicants with any military service, please provide a copy of the Military Card or Military Exemption Card.

Plus Documents and Information Required (to be submitted by mail only)

X original of police certificate(s) issued within the last three months by the authorities of the following country(ies) for:

principal applicant - country : UPDATED UAE
spouse - country : UPDATED UAE
For information on how to obtain a police certificate, please consult http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

X Right of Permanent Residence Fee (See attached document)

Please forward all requested documents together within 60 days from the date of this letter. Remember to quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. We will update your file but not acknowledge receipt of the documents. We will contact you if the need arises.

Please note that your application is still subject to admissibility checks and verifications that are deemed necessary. You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until we have advised you of the final decision on your application.

Please not make case status enquiries for the next 8 months, as our resources are devoted to case processing and we will not be able to answer routine enquiries.
However, please do advise us if there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce. You must also inform us of a:

● Change of address, including change of e-mail address;

● Change of immigration representative. You must include a completed and signed Use of a Representative form (IMM5476E). You can find the form at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.pdf)

● Request for withdrawal of your application.

For information on how to update your application, please refer to the instructions on our website at http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/france/visas/update-how_mettre-comment.aspx?view=d

Please note that if we do not receive these documents and/or information within 60 days your application will be examined on the basis of the material available. This could result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that if you expect longer delays to obtain certain documents, you must send what you are able to provide within 60 days along with a letter indicating which documents will be provided at a later date, why they are not available now and when you believe you will be able to provide them.

We look forward to your reply.

Yours truly,
Immigration Section / VF
"

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
mobyshaikh said:
Gents just got this letter from PVO. I need help in understanding this. My queries:
2. Right of Permanent Residence Fee? What is this? I have already paid an initial fee when I applied. Is this an indication we are through?
3. Why they didn't send me medical request as I saw some people getting MR mentioned within this letter.

Also important point to note for everyone waiting for their emails. I had sent them an inquiry online and within 1 week I got this reply. So if you haven't contacted them recently then I would say shake them up and maybe you will get such email as well.

"Dear Applicant:

In the interest of better workload distribution, Citizenship and Immigration Canada has transferred your application for permanent residence to our office for further processing.

Canadian Embassy
37 avenue Montaigne
75008 Paris, France
www.amb-canada.fr

Your application number, indicated in reference above, remains the same. Your application will be processed according to the date it was initially received. This transfer will not cause any delay.

From receipt of your application in our office, we assume responsibility for the processing of your application to its conclusion. Any correspondence directed to the previous visa office will remain unacknowledged.

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below within 60 days.

The forms listed below can be found on the CIC website at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp
(Please declare personal history and addresses since the age of 18 without any gaps in dates)
1. New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant.

4. New Additional Family Information Form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18.

5. Copy of passport title page for each applicant. If any of your dependants are included in a parent's passport, please ensure that you apply for an individual passport for each person. Please note that each person will require their own passport at the time of visa issuance.

6. For all applicants with any military service, please provide a copy of the Military Card or Military Exemption Card.

X original of police certificate(s) issued within the last three months by the authorities of the following country(ies) for:

For information on how to obtain a police certificate, please consult http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

Please forward all requested documents together within 60 days from the date of this letter. Remember to quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. We will update your file but not acknowledge receipt of the documents. We will contact you if the need arises.

Please note that your application is still subject to admissibility checks and verifications that are deemed necessary. You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until we have advised you of the final decision on your application.

Please not make case status enquiries for the next 8 months, as our resources are devoted to case processing and we will not be able to answer routine enquiries.
However, please do advise us if there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce. You must also inform us of a:

● Change of immigration representative. You must include a completed and signed Use of a Representative form (IMM5476E). You can find the form at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.pdf)

For information on how to update your application, please refer to the instructions on our website at http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/france/visas/update-how_mettre-comment.aspx?view=d

Please note that if we do not receive these documents and/or information within 60 days your application will be examined on the basis of the material available. This could result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that if you expect longer delays to obtain certain documents, you must send what you are able to provide within 60 days along with a letter indicating which documents will be provided at a later date, why they are not available now and when you believe you will be able to provide them.

Yours truly,
Immigration Section / VF
"
Congrats dear, you will also get MR soon
Close to destination :)
Only one question
Is this a new email from PVO
OR TELL ID YOU CAN SEE YOUR CSE MESSAGE BELOW THIS EMAIL
IF YES THEN CAN YOU PLEASE SHARE THE TEXT OF YOUR CSE TO LVO

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Hi mobyshaikh,

Its updated docs request. You shud have got also medical

Congrates and Wish you all the best

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mobyshaikh said:

"Dear Applicant:

Canadian Embassy
37 avenue Montaigne
75008 Paris, France
www.amb-canada.fr

Yours truly,
Immigration Section / VF
"
Don't worry ... It's good sign. Your medical email will be on the way. As per trend PVO applicants receive medical very next after this email and some of them after 1 day.

Congratulation!

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mobyshaikh said:
1. Is this good news/bad news? Where do I stand? (good news...normal processing)

2. Right of Permanent Residence Fee? What is this? I have already paid an initial fee when I applied. Is this an indication we are through? (its landing fees..490$ canadian...everybody has to pay for processing...means good)

3. Why they didn't send me medical request as I saw some people getting MR mentioned within this letter. (u will get soon....just act as mentioned in this letter)

4. What's the deal with 8 months? (they will contact u after 8 months with furthur steps after this letter)

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Hi mobyshaikh,

Medical email will be seperate email with attached medical forms for urself and family members.

Each mail for each individual.

Regards
Cool

STAY POSITIVE

May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
Doc's Request.
November 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS -MARCH 2012- 6 TO 12 MONTHS LETTER
Med's Request
June 7,2013
Med's Done....
July 2, 2013
Passport Req..
September 25, 2013
Applied through consultant

HIZ

Star Member
Sep 21, 2012
Dear seniors
I've made one mistake while sending the updated documents which I came to know after sending the documents.Every this is OK ,but the check list of document shows the wrong date of original letter. Although the copy of original letter is attached but the check list ( which is definitely not a part o documents) of enclosed documents shows the wrong date ( typo mistake) of letter.

Should I inform it to LVO to avoid any bad impression or any doubt about accuracy of documents??

please advise.

regards

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HIZ said:
Dear seniors
I've made one mistake while sending the updated documents which I came to know after sending the documents.Every this is OK ,but the check list of document shows the wrong date of original letter. Although the copy of original letter is attached but the check list ( which is definitely not a part o documents) of enclosed documents shows the wrong date ( typo mistake) of letter.

Should I inform it to LVO to avoid any bad impression or any doubt about accuracy of documents??

please advise.

regards
no need........they will not consider ur checklist for documents checking....
they will consult their own system for xchecking the required docs......
if there is anything missing then they will see ur check list that either u sent it or not....

Checklist is not a part of updated docs ........so relax

MASunny

Apr 20, 2012
Hi Jimmy bro, no I am not but I like your posts & style except the Romanized Urdu or Hindi or Punjabi you write that I can't understand fully!

Over a lighter note, SMSH was asking me same and when I exchanged few PMs with him telling about myself/location/intention for Canada migration, he stopped sending replies...hahahahah! I assume he is scared of his English-speaking bro!!!!

jimmy page said:
Brother, I'm just curious...

R u an applicant ?? If yes, which MI ? 1, 2 or 3...?

Would appreciate an answer. Thanks.