+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thoz who got 6-12 months wait letter

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my P103 reply is on the way. hope the next processing step appears soon InshALLAH

MASunny

Apr 20, 2012
With one exception from SMSH list it is assumed that LVO are:

1. handling applications up till April 2010 (app to CIO date) with priority from 2009 cases & onward
2. Till April 2010, they have given either UDR or MR in Oct/Nov 12 & Feb/Mar 13
3. Only few are left & reason for this is (i) either applicants submitted their full docs to LVO late in 2011/2012 or (ii) their files got re opened or (iii) there are detailed BG requirements with their docs
4. These left over cases will get their 18 mo letter or MR as their BF dates arrive

PVO is handling cases from May 2010 onward & issuing MR to cases where London visa officer had written down good comments, without any need of additional docs.

ahmadtajwer said:
Out of all those who either got transferred to PVO or got 18 months letter, did anyone ordered their CAIPS? And if so, was there any line added in notes like additional docs may be required? I am wondering and trying to analyse the pattern of LVO.

MASunny

Apr 20, 2012

See URL herehttp://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/12377316/img/12377316.jpg

This chart speaks itself, only two applicants are awaiting communication from LVO.
Guess - what they will get; UDR (18 mo) or MR????

ahmadtajwer said:
Out of all those who either got transferred to PVO or got 18 months letter, did anyone ordered their CAIPS? And if so, was there any line added in notes like additional docs may be required? I am wondering and trying to analyse the pattern of LVO.

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012
MASunny said:

This chart speaks itself, only two applicants are awaiting communication from LVO.
Guess - what they will get; UDR (18 mo) or MR????
Buddy, your observation seems logical to certain extent. However, i beleive luck has a very significant role, in addition to queue. Iam not convinced with background points. This is all "topi drama" background checks can be doen quickly enough. Whenever, visa officers dont have any reason they just state background checks are in process. I will give you my example, in early this year i was asked to submit an immigration summary form which is now obsolete for many cases. Most of the people thought that this form will increase the background check time for me and it is to a higher level etc etc. But, i got request for PPR in 45-50 days of submission of this form. Further many of the forum members think that Background checks are conducted when medicals are received, but my medical was alsmost lost and it reached to LDN office on 18th feburary, so how can bakground checks take only 10-12 days. It all depends on luck. Even people complains that visa officers dont answer queries, but in my case i had 20 communications with my visa officer in 2 months time and every time she replied normally.
So keep praying guys and be optimistic. inshAllah we will all have good news soon.

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
Dear All,

AOA,

I have created one more column to check current active members on this thread. Like another attendance….

I will update this info if I already know about anyone.....otherwise….

Please Say Yes if you have used Consultant OR No if you have applied by yourself or with the help of any friends...

In case of no feedback within 1 week from this date….Your entry may be deleted….

This is to make a further analysis!

Thanks for your co-operation as usual.

sazzadkw

Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
Update Doc Requested X March 2013(18 months letter)
Nomination.....
Process started 2X March 2012
File Transfer...
Updates Police clearence request AUG 2013
Med's Request
Medical + RPRF request - XX-SEPT-2013
Med's Done....
XX sept 2013
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
XX Dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
XX Dec 2013
LANDED..........
Travelling on March 2nd week 2014
dear seniors,,

just clarify me,,

in some blocks in the forms , cannot fit the full text for example school name, comany name,

what i did is, except those specific line, i composed directly to the pdf, and for those lines,, i use type writer,

will it be accepted?

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012
SMSH said:
Dear All,

AOA,

I have created one more column to check current active members on this thread. Like another attendance....

I will update this info if I already know about anyone.....otherwise....

Please Say Yes if you have used Consultant OR No if you have applied by yourself or with the help of any friends...

In case of no feedback within 1 week from this date....Your entry may be deleted....

SMSH bhai plz update, by myself

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hsp402 said:
Buddy, your observation seems logical to certain extent. However, i beleive luck has a very significant role, in addition to queue. Iam not convinced with background points. This is all "topi drama" background checks can be doen quickly enough. Whenever, visa officers dont have any reason they just state background checks are in process. I will give you my example, in early this year i was asked to submit an immigration summary form which is now obsolete for many cases. Most of the people thought that this form will increase the background check time for me and it is to a higher level etc etc. But, i got request for PPR in 45-50 days of submission of this form. Further many of the forum members think that Background checks are conducted when medicals are received, but my medical was alsmost lost and it reached to LDN office on 18th feburary, so how can bakground checks take only 10-12 days. It all depends on luck. Even people complains that visa officers dont answer queries, but in my case i had 20 communications with my visa officer in 2 months time and every time she replied normally.
So keep praying guys and be optimistic. inshAllah we will all have good news soon.
correct

imranmcse

Star Member
Feb 21, 2010
Al Ain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No (applied self without any consultant)
Thanks.

SMSH said:
Dear All,

AOA,

I have created one more column to check current active members on this thread. Like another attendance....

In case of no feedback within 1 week from this date....Your entry may be deleted....

OmMona

Jun 17, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
16-01-2014
Passport Req..
17-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-2-2014
SMSH said:
Dear All,

AOA,

Thanks SMSH, applied through consultant

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hsp402 said:
Agreed

kbQureshi

Star Member
Jan 15, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2010
Doc's Request.
04-March-2010
AOR Received.
ECase status- Inprocess with starting date 11-May-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with documents
File Transfer...
11-March-2010
Med's Request
30-April-2013
Med's Done....
12-June-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-July-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-Sep-2013
LANDED..........
10-10-2013
No

SMSH said:
Dear All,

AOA,

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SMSH said:
Dear All,

AOA,

Yes

Cyra

Star Member
Aug 2, 2009
SMSH said:
Dear All,

AOA,

Yes, through consultant !

shahkunalj

Oct 26, 2010
SMSH said:
Dear All,

AOA,

YES