+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thoz who got 6-12 months wait letter

aadil1234

Star Member
Aug 30, 2012
Dear All,

What i conclude,after reading 18 months wala letter, is ,those who are getting the update doc letter will get the medical within next 3 or 4 months INSHAHALLAH. ( I strongly feel that)

Because,

if you look closely they are asking almost the same documents what they asked in Oct Nov 2012 from some 6-12 month wait letter members. And now there is no point to ask such documents if they are not able to make final decision within next 18 months. Because 18 months is too much time and possibly lot more changes could happen with applicants, so what you people think will they go for another update documents after 9 or 10 months of this letter... No way.

and it is not like the last 6-12 month wait letter because they didnt ask the documents last time, was only the letter.

ALLAH karay aisa hi hu.................. ;D

regards,

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy page said:
They also did not ask for PCC again from cock n bull...
They just asked for RPRF+MeDICAL after 16 months of applying.....they did not even ask for updated docs from him...But he was MI-2........some other MI-2 people got asked for everything....guess it also depends on case to case.

and yes, I am stressed (due to various reasons, immi being one of them) but trying to calm myself n NOT over-think/stress...but thanks for being concerned...appreciate it..
Allah Khair karay ga ... InshaAllah

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aadil1234 said:
Dear All,

What i conclude,after reading 18 months wala letter, is ,those who are getting the update doc letter will get the medical within next 3 or 4 months INSHAHALLAH. ( I strongly feel that)

Because,

if you look closely they are asking almost the same documents what they asked in Oct Nov 2012 from some 6-12 month wait letter members. And now there is no point to ask such documents if they are not able to make final decision within next 18 months. Because 18 months is too much time and possibly lot more changes could happen with applicants, so what you people think will they go for another update documents after 9 or 10 months of this letter... No way.

and it is not like the last 6-12 month wait letter because they didnt ask the documents last time, was only the letter.

regards,
positive move

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy page said:
Let's think calmly...does it make sense to ask for updated docs and make the person wait for 18 months?? During that 18 months, people will have a another kid, their PCC will expire, their jobs will change, some might get married....so after 18 months, will they again ask for updated forms a 3rd time? they r not faarigh yaar... if they wanted u to wait for 18 months, they would just say "keep WAITing, we ll tell u when to send us docs when we need them", ...they would NOT ask u for updated docs.... coz updated docs which are 18 months old r no longer UPDATED so relax....I'm tellin u...April will bring good news....let's wait n see ....no other option :)

P.s: even if we believe this mail of 18 month, do we have a choice ? Can we do anything ? If they tell us to wait for 18 months or even 5 years , we have no choice but wait :)
So let's not worry too much...jo hona hai wo hona hai,,...so we ll feel sad WHEN/IF it ACTUALLY happens...for now...let's just wait n see...:)
thats wat was indicated by Jimmy Page in his previous post........think calmly

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
2calgary said:
thats wat was indicated by Jimmy Page in his previous post........think calmly
:)
Thanks bro. Yea. I need to relax n stay calm. Just one of those days where lots of things of life get to u combined, I guess...but thanks for reminding me about this msg from this 'jimmy page" dude.....mainoo shuru to ee lugda ay, ke ay munda theek nahi haiga :) lol.

parry1901

Mar 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Med's Done....
1st nov 2013 & 20 march 2014 (new born)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
SMSH.. I wonder if you will able to maintain the excel for next 18 months.. lolzzzz..

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
parry1901 said:
SMSH.. I wonder if you will able to maintain the excel for next 18 months.. lolzzzz..
[/quote
Hahahhaa very funny and you hit the right spot.
Listen guys and girls if you look at your GCMS/CAIPS notes it takes only 30 min. to decide a case so workload is not a problem for them it's all about visa quota and Kenney said that the backlog is 100,000 visa and they have visa quota of I think 52000 per year so it will take 2 years and the waiters are the last batch of the unluckiest applicants of all time in the MI group they are the real victims of LVO if they say 18 months then they mean it example is the letter which the waiters have recieved and the updated documents mean nothing because they have requested even a lot of re medicals it doesn't matter

funwar

Feb 22, 2013
aadil1234 said:
Dear All,

Because,

regards,
I think you are right.......

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
parry1901 said:
NOC : 0111
User Name : Not on Forum
Country of Residence: UAE when applied, now in Australia
Country of Citizenship : India
Application to CIO : April 2010
Full Docs Submitted : Aug 2010
e-CAS Online - reviewed & started processing Date : March 2012
Date on 6-12 months wait Letter : No Idea
Request for Updated Docs : 18 months letter plus updated docs request on 22 Feb, 2013
updated please check and confirm...

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
parry1901 said:
AOA & GM to all,

Alhamdulillah nothing received so far & Allah ka shukar to har haal main karna chahiyee. :)
As far we are in good health & iman we are the luckiest people where ever we stay,,,

insha Allah it will not take 18 months to get our visa & i am still not yaqeening it :)
however I will do my max but will handover this project with oath to someone before I leave this forum... ;)

Wassalam,
SMSH

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
SMSH said:
AOA & GM to all,

Alhamdulillah nothing received so far & Allah ka shukar to har haal main karna chahiyee. :)
As far we are in good health & iman we are the luckiest people where ever we stay,,,

insha Allah it will not take 18 months to get our visa & i am still not yaqeening it :)
however I will do my max but will handover this project with oath to someone before I leave this forum... ;)

Wassalam,
SMSH
People waiting for updates are now avoiding it

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
kkhan870 said:
People waiting for updates are now avoiding it
Hahaha...true...saari excitement sutyaa naas kur dee hai inhon nai.....and instead of jumping for joy, people getting updates r tense/sad and kinda feel victimized.....

Kher, as for me, now I'm ready for this, and want to get this damn letter asap, and get it over with, so I can send them thse docs and wait for something else.....jo saanp bahir ana hai aa jaye ab :) dekha jaye ga...

dave_lewis

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
hey all,

after waiting for three years, i got an update request for all documents...this is stupid...and it says to wait additional of 18 months..!!??

I have kept my family planning on hold because of this and how to wait again?

can someone tell if they have got medicals after this letter??

Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents marked below within 60 days.

The forms listed below can be found on the CIC website at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

(Please declare personal history and addresses since the age of 18 without any gaps in dates)

1. New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant.

2. Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669]

3. Supplementary Information - Your travels [IMM 5562]

4. New Additional Family Information Form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18.

5. Copy of passport title page for each applicant. If any of your dependants are included in a parent’s passport, please ensure that you apply for an individual passport for each person. Please note that each person will require their own passport at the time of visa issuance.

6. Completed Military Questionnaire (attached), for each applicant who has completed more than mandatory military service. For all applicants with any military service, please provide a copy of the Military Card or Military Exemption Card.

Please forward all requested documents together within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope.

Please note that your application is still subject to admissibility checks and verifications that are deemed necessary. You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until we have advised you of the final decision on your application.

At this time, we do not expect to make a final decision on your application until 2014. Please do not make case status enquiries for the next 18 months, as our resources are devoted to case processing and we will not be able to answer routine enquiries.
However, please do advise us if there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce. You must let us know at the address above or by email at ldn-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca. You must also inform us of a:

● Change of address, including change of e-mail address;

● Change of immigration representative. You must include a completed and signed Use of a Representative form (IMM5476E). You can find the form at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.pdf)

● Request for withdrawal of your application.

Please ensure you quote your file number on any correspondence sent to us.

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.
Unquote

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
dave_lewis said:
hey all,

after waiting for three years, i got an update request for all documents...this is stupid...and it says to wait additional of 18 months..!!??

I have kept my family planning on hold because of this and how to wait again?

can someone tell if they have got medicals after this letter??

Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents marked below within 60 days.

The forms listed below can be found on the CIC website at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

(Please declare personal history and addresses since the age of 18 without any gaps in dates)

1. New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant.

2. Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669]

3. Supplementary Information - Your travels [IMM 5562]

4. New Additional Family Information Form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18.

5. Copy of passport title page for each applicant. If any of your dependants are included in a parent's passport, please ensure that you apply for an individual passport for each person. Please note that each person will require their own passport at the time of visa issuance.

6. Completed Military Questionnaire (attached), for each applicant who has completed more than mandatory military service. For all applicants with any military service, please provide a copy of the Military Card or Military Exemption Card.

Please forward all requested documents together within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope.

Please note that your application is still subject to admissibility checks and verifications that are deemed necessary. You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until we have advised you of the final decision on your application.

At this time, we do not expect to make a final decision on your application until 2014. Please do not make case status enquiries for the next 18 months, as our resources are devoted to case processing and we will not be able to answer routine enquiries.
However, please do advise us if there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce. You must let us know at the address above or by email at ldn-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca. You must also inform us of a:

● Change of address, including change of e-mail address;

● Change of immigration representative. You must include a completed and signed Use of a Representative form (IMM5476E). You can find the form at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.pdf)

● Request for withdrawal of your application.

Please ensure you quote your file number on any correspondence sent to us.

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.
Unquote
If you applied to CIO (Between Feb 27, 2008 and Jun 25, 2010) & your Visa Office is London UK & still waiting for Visa at any stage.

Join google excel sheet - (All MI-1 Applicants). Open the link in my signatures. No User/Password required.

If you like this idea share your info on below thread! or by private message.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thoz-who-got-612-months-wait-letter-t103103.4320.html

Thanks & regards,
SMSH

NOC
User Name
Country of Residence
Country of Citizenship
Application to CIO
Full Docs Submitted
e-CAS Online - reviewed & started processing Date
Date on 6-12 months wait Letter
Request for Updated Docs
18 months wait email received