+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thoz who got 6-12 months wait letter

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
jamy said:
Hi Jimmy

Is it good to send them the requested documents in 1 or 2 days or I can take proper time and send after 45 or 50 days? These are same documents whichnbsenbearlier and still saved in my laptop so I can send early. I am also ordering why they didn't ask me to send PCC mentioned in CAIPS? In between I changed my job s well so do I need to mention?
Bro, I'm not an expert....
If I were u, I'd send updated docs asap...why wait uncessarily??
On second issue of job change, ask other plz, can't say anything..

Miza

Sep 20, 2010
Dear Forum Members

I have sent full Documents in Sep 2010 and got wait letter in March 2012.

Now have received an email /letter which they Name P103 from CIC london for ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS .

I Have also ordered CAIPS in august which says the BZZ is 16 March 1013

CAIPS has following highlight.

PLEASE REQUEST

UPDATED FORMS (Whereas they ask addional Documents)
UPDATED PC (Not asked in current letter)
RPRF (Not asked )

MEDS + P103 PREPARED ON FILE : MORE INFO TO BE ADDED WHEN READY TO SEND THEM

Following is the Text of current letter dated 22 feb 2013
In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents marked below within 60 days.

PLEASE ENCLOSE A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH YOUR REPLY.

The forms listed below can be found on the CIC website at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp
(Please declare personal history and addresses since the age of 18 without any gaps in dates)
1. New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant.

2. Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669]

3. Supplementary Information - Your travels [IMM 5562]

4. New Additional Family Information Form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18.

5. Copy of passport title page for each applicant. If any of your dependants are included in a parent’s passport, please ensure that you apply for an individual passport for each person. Please note that each person will require their own passport at the time of visa issuance.

6. Completed Military Questionnaire (attached), for each applicant who has completed more than mandatory military service. For all applicants with any military service, please provide a copy of the Military Card or Military Exemption Card.

Please forward all requested documents together within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope.

Please note that your application is still subject to admissibility checks and verifications that are deemed necessary. You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until we have advised you of the final decision on your application.

At this time, we do not expect to make a final decision on your application until 2014. Please do not make case status enquiries for the next 18 months, as our resources are devoted to case processing and we will not be able to answer routine enquiries.

Dear members

This is very confusing as the from request of additional documents its looks that from now it will be fresh application

Further is there will be another updated documents request in which they will ask for PC and RPRF and then MR

Still that BZZ 16 March 2013 is not cleared

Very confuse situation

Seniors plz comment

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
jamy said:
Hi Jimmy

Is it good to send them the requested documents in 1 or 2 days or I can take proper time and send after 45 or 50 days? These are same documents whichnbsenbearlier and still saved in my laptop so I can send early. I am also ordering why they didn't ask me to send PCC mentioned in CAIPS? In between I changed my job s well so do I need to mention?
They didn't ask for PCC because its valid for 1 year, so it means that they are serious about this 18 months period then

uzb

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Dear Seniors,

I am a silent reader on this forum, I am also 6-12 month waiter, NOC(213), I got updated docs request in OCT-12 including PCC of me and My Wife.
In that letter they didnot ask for funds/Bank statement &RPRF.No 18 month wait was mentioned in that letter, So should I aspect that our
case will be bit faster.

your comments required.

regards

UZB

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sama2010 said:
Disappointing news :( another waiting journey will start for us :'( That's really unfair :( :(
I think we should write directly minister ... One can raise their concerns through the following email address:

jason.kenney@parl.gc.ca

http://www.jasonkenney.ca/

funwar

Feb 22, 2013
jimmy page said:
Also notice he sent full docs after 5 months and 7 days of the (4 month) 120 days dead line :) he s saying he got 1st AOR in april 2010, and sent full docs in Sep 2010. Basically after 157 days, instead of 120 days.

And no MI-1 EVER in the history of MI-1,2, 3 has got "in process with date" on the same day as his full docs r submitted. :)

So either its an ecase error OR mr FUN-WAR is trying to have some 'fun' and start a "war' :)

I will not believe any such member who just has 1 post...no offense..

Let some senior/trusted forum member (like zeeshan, arsh, smsh , mian g, eemo, dest canada, sama 2010, 2 calgary, Gillani, hinna jamal, kkhan etc ) get such mail to believe it....

P.s: guys, let's not panic....we will get a lot of these "scary news" before the ACTUAL thing happens....so let's wait for official news to ourselves or senior forum memebers...or official website.....let's not react to every thing/everyone....jo hona hai, wo to hona hai....so let the news come to us and we ll find out !!!
CORRECTION PLEASE:

Jimmy is right. Actually, I got new file number on 13 Sept 2010 from High Commission of Canada, Immigration and medical Services Division (London, UK) (Acknowledgement for new file No.)

Whereas the date of my document submission is 12 July 2010

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
At this time, we do not expect to make a final decision on your application until 2014. Please do not make case status enquiries for the next 18 months, as our resources are devoted to case processing and we will not be able to answer routine enquiries.

Guys try to understand the highlited part..........everybody knows that whenever we have some KHUJLI in our hands we shoot CSI.........(reson is we are all free for immigration and always thinking about that).....as minister said that they will finish backlog in 2014 and maximum backloger are from Pakistan (i think) so they are working on files but want us to remain quiet and let them working rahter than to replying CSI(s). May b thats the reason y they have started sending 18 months waite letter to avoid applicants for CSI(s).
i believe u all will get VISA (INSHAALLAH), some will get in 2013 and some in 2014...........this can be calculated from current scenerio that from march-13 onward 18 months will be on around August-14.
we all know that they have some pet/generic letters to avoid unnecessary CSI(s), this 18 months waite is not for all applicants, maximum will get VISA before that. Everybody PLEASE relax and have faith on ALLAH pak, InshaALLAH everything will be fine.
u know for 6 - 12 months waite letter , many applicants started CSI(s) after 6 months passed just to keep in view 6 months time in letter, thats y this time they have not given any range but a time of 18 months to keep us silent.

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
received 6-12 month letter on 23-3-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Miza said:
Dear Forum Members

I have sent full Documents in Sep 2010 and got wait letter in March 2012.

Now have received an email /letter which they Name P103 from CIC london for ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS .

I Have also ordered CAIPS in august which says the BZZ is 16 March 1013

CAIPS has following highlight.

PLEASE REQUEST

UPDATED FORMS (Whereas they ask addional Documents)
UPDATED PC (Not asked in current letter)
RPRF (Not asked )

MEDS + P103 PREPARED ON FILE : MORE INFO TO BE ADDED WHEN READY TO SEND THEM

Following is the Text of current letter dated 22 feb 2013
In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents marked below within 60 days.

The forms listed below can be found on the CIC website at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp
(Please declare personal history and addresses since the age of 18 without any gaps in dates)
1. New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant.

4. New Additional Family Information Form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18.

5. Copy of passport title page for each applicant. If any of your dependants are included in a parent's passport, please ensure that you apply for an individual passport for each person. Please note that each person will require their own passport at the time of visa issuance.

6. Completed Military Questionnaire (attached), for each applicant who has completed more than mandatory military service. For all applicants with any military service, please provide a copy of the Military Card or Military Exemption Card.

Please forward all requested documents together within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope.

Please note that your application is still subject to admissibility checks and verifications that are deemed necessary. You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until we have advised you of the final decision on your application.

Dear members

This is very confusing as the from request of additional documents its looks that from now it will be fresh application

Further is there will be another updated documents request in which they will ask for PC and RPRF and then MR

Still that BZZ 16 March 2013 is not cleared

Very confuse situation

Seniors plz comment
Now when i am checking for forms i could see there are 2 IMM0008 form. now which form they are asking for..............one is of 2 pages and another one is 5 pages.please guide...

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamy said:
Now when i am checking for forms i could see there are 2 IMM0008 form. now which form they are asking for..............one is of 2 pages and another one is 5 pages.please guide...
5 page

parry1901

Mar 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Med's Done....
1st nov 2013 & 20 march 2014 (new born)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ONE MORE LETTER TO MY FRIEND...

Dear Applicant,

5. Copy of passport title page for each applicant. If any of your dependants are included in a parent’s passport, please ensure that you apply for an individual passport for each person. Please note that each person will require their own passport at the time of visa issuance.

However, please do advise us if there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce. You must let us know at the address above or by email at ldn-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca. You must also inform us of a:

● Change of address, including change of e-mail address;

● Change of immigration representative. You must include a completed and signed Use of a Representative form (IMM5476E). You can find the form at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.pdf)

● Request for withdrawal of your application.

Please ensure you quote your file number on any correspondence sent to us.

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

funwar

Feb 22, 2013
Why requested updated documents now ?? ? and saying "we do not expect to make a final decision on your application until 2014. Please do not make case status enquiries for the next 18 months, Means case may be delayed 18 months, Maximum.

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
sama2010 said:
Disappointing news :( another waiting journey will start for us :'( That's really unfair :( :(
Dear All
What I extracted from the discussion on 18 months letter and an analysis of the LVO trend nowadays .I have no reasons to assume that LVO is now putting our applications in another backlog rather I believe its an effort for speedy processing.Its my hypothesis which might be wrong :
@ Forum members are not only applicants ,there are thousands others being processed by LVO .and a huge amount of applicants are those who have done their medicals in August 2012 todate and waiting for PPR.Obviously LVO w'd clear them first but definetly w'd not stop sending MR simultaneously.If in next 6-9 months 2012 MR done applicants recieve PPR and almost same number of applicants enter in this step .One w'd tell from where these applicants will come if not the waitletters .So there is no tension I think .We all were discussing about Minister kenny's statement of clearing backlog in 2014 and now if they made a layout to do it we got frustrated .I am among you all ,not representative of LVO,but we are gathering useless tension.

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
funwar said:
Why requested updated documents now ?? ? and saying "we do not expect to make a final decision on your application until 2014. Please do not make case status enquiries for the next 18 months, Means case may be delayed 18 months, Maximum.
Dear
You Know final decision is "Visa Stamping"

funwar

Feb 22, 2013
sunasir said:
Dear
You Know final decision is "Visa Stamping"
But Email is very confusing no proper information for us. And after 18 months they may say another 6 to 12 months........and we can not do any thing just to wait and wait

sibbi

Mar 11, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2009
Doc's Request.
17-07-2009
Nomination.....
16-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-12-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
07-04-2014
Med's Done....
16-4-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 06-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
Insha-Allah in September 2014
Dear All
What is the surety LVO wil not send another 24 months wait letter after completing this 18 months. Its totaly disappointing and bad news. At the time of lodging of application, it was promised that application will be finilized within 24 months. Its 44 months gone but still wait and wait. I think we all should go for alternate options if we have.
Regards