NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
jawwad_ali said:
MASHALLAH by the Grace OF ALLAH, i got my passport with visa today

thanks
MUBRAKAN,MUB..........................................................ARKAN ...........BHA GEE

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
Nova-Scotia, October 2010
File Transfer...
Full Docs to LVO - January 2011, Second AOR May-2011
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
jimmy page said:
Also notice he sent full docs after 5 months and 7 days of the (4 month) 120 days dead line :) he s saying he got 1st AOR in april 2010, and sent full docs in Sep 2010. Basically after 157 days, instead of 120 days.

And no MI-1 EVER in the history of MI-1,2, 3 has got "in process with date" on the same day as his full docs r submitted. :)

So either its an ecase error OR mr FUN-WAR is trying to have sone 'fun'and start a "war' :)

I will not believe any such member who just has 1 post...no offense..

Let some senior/trusted forum member (like zeeshan, arsh, smsh , mian g, eemo, dest canada, sama 2010, 2 calgary, Gillani, hinna jamal, mian g, kkhan etc ) get such mail to believe it....

P.s: guys, let's not panic....we will get a lot of these "scary news" before the ACTUAL thing happens....so let's wait for official news to ourselves or senior forum memebers...or official website.....let's not react to every thing...let the news come to us !!!
'fun'and start a "war' ;)

epic.......hahahaha....just keep it up dude

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
jimmy page said:
Also notice he sent full docs after 5 months and 7 days of the (4 month) 120 days dead line :) he s saying he got 1st AOR in april 2010, and sent full docs in Sep 2010. Basically after 157 days, instead of 120 days.

And no MI-1 EVER in the history of MI-1,2, 3 has got "in process with date" on the same day as his full docs r submitted. :)

So either its an ecase error OR mr FUN-WAR is trying to have sone 'fun'and start a "war' :)

I will not believe any such member who just has 1 post...no offense..

Let some senior/trusted forum member (like zeeshan, arsh, smsh , mian g, eemo, dest canada, sama 2010, 2 calgary, Gillani, hinna jamal, mian g, kkhan etc ) get such mail to believe it....

P.s: guys, let's not panic....we will get a lot of these "scary news" before the ACTUAL thing happens....so let's wait for official news to ourselves or senior forum memebers...or official website.....let's not react to every thing...let the news come to us !!!
I was thinking the same because there is one guy who is using 3 id's on this forum but when I checked the English in his letter posted here it looks like official English different then the one he used in his question also if you look at the letter recieved from the Paris visa office to one of the applicants it says wait for 12 months, if this is the new trend for the remaining wait letter holders then it will be a disaster then just forget about the immigration because for another 18 months there will be a status quo in every respect and your theory of 3 years will turn into 5 years or back to pre MI's status just pray it never happens hope we are not the victims of end of 2014 which Kenney has stated that the backlog will be cleared at the end of 2014

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
kkhan870 said:
I was thinking the same because there is one guy who is using 3 id's on this forum but when I checked the English in his letter posted here it looks like official English different then the one he used in his question also if you look at the letter recieved from the Paris visa office to one of the applicants it says wait for 12 months, if this is the new trend for the remaining wait letter holders then it will be a disaster then just forget about the immigration because for another 18 months there will be a status quo in every respect and your theory of 3 years will turn into 5 years or back to pre MI's status just pray it never happens hope we are not the victims of end of 2014 which Kenney has stated that the backlog will be cleared at the end of 2014
Let's think calmly...does it make sense to ask for updated docs and make the person wait for 18 months?? During that 18 months, people will have a another kid, their PCC will expire, their jobs will change, some might get married....so after 18 months, will they again ask for updated forms a 3rd time? they r not faarigh yaar... if they wanted u to wait for 18 months, they would just say "keep WAITing, we ll tell u when to send us docs when we need them", ...they would NOT ask u for updated docs.... coz updated docs which are 18 months old r no longer UPDATED so relax....I'm tellin u...April will bring good news....let's wait n see ....no other option :)

P.s: even if we believe this mail of 18 month, do we have a choice ? Can we do anything ? If they tell us to wait for 18 months or even 5 years , we have no choice but wait :)
So let's not worry too much...jo hona hai wo hona hai,,...so we ll feel sad WHEN/IF it ACTUALLY happens...for now...let's just wait n see...:)

funwar

Feb 22, 2013
kkhan870 said:
KKhan870,

You are senior on this forum, you can add me on skype (funwar1), I will add you and show you email and all letters received plus E-case status.

Regards,

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
jimmy page said:
Let's think calmly...does it make sense to ask for updated docs and make the person wait for 18 months?? During that 18 months, people will have a another kid, their PCC will expire, their jobs will change....so after 18 months, will they again ask for updated forms a 3rd time? they r not faarigh yaar... if they wanted u to wait for 18 months, they would just say "keep WAITing, we ll tell u when to send us docs when we need them", ...they would NOT ask u for updated docs.... coz updated docs which are 18 months old r no longer UPDATED so relax....I'm tellin u...April will bring good news....let's wait n see ....no other option :)

P.s: even if we believe this mail of 18 month, do we have a choice ? Can we do anything ? If they tell us to wait for 18 months or even 5 years , we have no choice but wait :)
So let's not worry too much...jo hona hai wo hona hai,,...so we ll feel sad WHEN/IF it ACTUALLY happens...for now...let's just wait n see...:)
I hope you are right the only thing which bothers me is the statement issued by Mr. Kenney that the backlog will be cleared at the end of 2014 before EOI starts and we know that we are last batch of the applicants but one thing I am not sure that do we fall in the backlog applicants or not, does any one can clear this if we fall in the backlog definition

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
funwar said:
KKhan870,

You are senior on this forum, you can add me on skype (funwar1), I will add you and show you email and all letters received plus E-case status.

Regards,
It's not that you are playing or lying your e case can be right too because there many examples of e case being wrong but there is one thing where jimmy is right which is the 120 days deadline of sending the full documents

sohaib

Apr 28, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
13-10-2010
Nomination.....
18-01-11 (Documents sent to CHC London)
AOR Received.
In Process on 08-05-12
File Transfer...
received 6-12 months letter on 19-05-12
Med's Request
22-07-14
Med's Done....
25-08-2014
Passport Req..
waiting...
LANDED..........
25-06-2015
mubasshirali said:
Yes there was an addition in my family after last year. Yes I got email from London and not mentioned 3 or 6 month statement, but they want to have the proper justification of every unusual deposit in account.
Can you please tell me "what is unusual deposit"? i mean how much amount fall in this unusual deposit

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
sama2010 said:
Jimmy page I always like your logical way on explanation 8) +1 for your Great mind ;)
I'm telling u...that's why SMSH calls me the "mohallay ke ronak" :) lol.
But thanks anyways...!! Inshallah sub theek ho ga....+1 for u too. tc

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy page said:
Let's think calmly...does it make sense to ask for updated docs and make the person wait for 18 months?? During that 18 months, people will have a another kid, their PCC will expire, their jobs will change....so after 18 months, will they again ask for updated forms a 3rd time? they r not faarigh yaar... if they wanted u to wait for 18 months, they would just say "keep WAITing, we ll tell u when to send us docs when we need them", ...they would NOT ask u for updated docs.... coz updated docs which are 18 months old r no longer UPDATED so relax....I'm tellin u...April will bring good news....let's wait n see ....no other option :)

gal sitan wali nahi ooo ......seems logical and valid

sunnyincanada

Star Member
Jun 25, 2010
I want to send an case specific inquiry to check the real status of my application. What is the difference when it was moved from London to Paris in the ecase

Any suggestions on how I can do this?

Thanks in advance.

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
jimmy page said:
I'm telling u...that's why SMSH calls me the "mohallay ke ronak" :) lol.
But thanks anyways...!! Inshallah sub theek ho ga....+1 for u too. tc
Ok I have this query for you, do we fall in the backlog if not then who fall are the baclog applicants? Can you do some research on this

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
sunnyincanada said:
I want to send an case specific inquiry to check the real status of my application. What is the difference when it was moved from London to Paris in the ecase

Any suggestions on how I can do this?

Thanks in advance.
Order GCMS it will be stated there and nowadays I think you can get the report in 2 to 3 weeks

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
kkhan870 said:
Ok I have this query for you, do we fall in the backlog if not then who fall are the baclog applicants? Can you do some research on this
I'm not sure on this..so could be wrong...but here s my understanding:

Since ALL pre-feb 2008 cases have been refused/closed...so those cases r finished and done with....

the Backlog that kenny talks about NOW is the working inventory , which includes:

1. Few pre-feb 2008 cases who got into processing before 29th March 2012.
2. MI-1
3. MI-2
4. MI-3

The total of all these 4 are 100,000 FSW applicants....(as in number of people, not applications)

I think what Kenny is saying is , that we will clear these 100,000 people, before giving visas to MI-4 applicants in June 2014...(Coz MI-4 applicants, if they get visa in one year, it will be June 2014).....

so what I expect is , Kenney plans to finish these 100,000 applicants by June 2014....

So backlog means : all pending cases (MI-1, 2 , 3)

This is just my understanding...others can comment/differ...

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
jimmy page said:
I'm not sure on this..so could be wrong...but here s my understanding:

Since ALL pre-feb 2008 cases have been refused/closed...so those cases r finished and done with....

the Backlog that kenny talks about NOW is the working inventory , which includes:

1. Few pre-feb 2008 cases who got into processing before 29th March 2012.
2. MI-1
3. MI-2
4. MI-3

The total of all these 4 are 100,000 FSW applicants....(as in number of people, not applications)

I think what Kenny is saying is , that we will clear these 100,000 people, before giving visas to MI-4 applicants in June 2014...(Coz MI-4 applicants, if thet get visa in one year, it will be June 2014).....so what I expect is , Kenney plans to finish these 100,000 applicants by June 2014....

So backlog means : all pending cases (MI-1, 2 , 3)

This is just my understanding...others can comment...as I'm not sure of this !!
It make sense so we will be cleared in 2014 because MI-2 and MI-3 are the priorities