+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thoz who got 6-12 months wait letter

funwar

Feb 22, 2013
AoA,

Need your guidance about processing of my case. I got file number on 13 sept 2010 (with 12 months processing time). E-case status is just one line " We started processing your application on 13 Sept 2010" and same status todate.

I got 6-12 months letter on 17th May 2012. And today I got email from High Commission of Canada (London, UK) after sending updates regarding new baby ( 1 week back). Now they need these documents and informed (mentioned below) to wait 18 more months.....

"1. New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant.

2. Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669]

3. Supplementary Information - Your travels [IMM 5562]

4. New Additional Family Information Form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18.

5. Copy of passport title page for each applicant. If any of your dependants are included in a parent’s passport, please ensure that you apply for an individual passport for each person. Please note that each person will require their own passport at the time of visa issuance.

6. Completed Military Questionnaire (attached), for each applicant who has completed more than mandatory military service. For all applicants with any military service, please provide a copy of the Military Card or Military Exemption Card.

IMPORTANT

At this time, we do not expect to make a final decision on your application until 2014. Please do not make case status enquiries for the next 18 months, as our resources are devoted to case processing and we will not be able to answer routine enquiries."

:( So I don't have any idea what they want to do , again wait for 18 months more after my almost completion of 12 months letter ???

Kind regards,

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
funwar said:
AoA,

Need your guidance about processing of my case. I got file number on 13 sept 2010 (with 12 months processing time). E-case status is just one line " We started processing your application on 13 Sept 2010" and same status todate.

I got 6-12 months letter on 17th May 2012. And today I got email from High Commission of Canada (London, UK) after sending updates regarding new baby ( 1 week back). Now they need these documents and informed (mentioned below) to wait 18 more months.....

"1. New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant.

4. New Additional Family Information Form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18.

5. Copy of passport title page for each applicant. If any of your dependants are included in a parent's passport, please ensure that you apply for an individual passport for each person. Please note that each person will require their own passport at the time of visa issuance.

6. Completed Military Questionnaire (attached), for each applicant who has completed more than mandatory military service. For all applicants with any military service, please provide a copy of the Military Card or Military Exemption Card.

IMPORTANT

At this time, we do not expect to make a final decision on your application until 2014. Please do not make case status enquiries for the next 18 months, as our resources are devoted to case processing and we will not be able to answer routine enquiries."

:( So I don't have any idea what they want to do , again wait for 18 months more after my almost completion of 12 months letter ???

Kind regards,
It's a really bad news... Can you kindly share more details regarding your case?

NOC:
You applied in:
Supporting documents received date:
In process date:

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
funwar said:
AoA,

5. Copy of passport title page for each applicant. If any of your dependants are included in a parent's passport, please ensure that you apply for an individual passport for each person. Please note that each person will require their own passport at the time of visa issuance.

IMPORTANT

Kind regards,
What is your date of your initial application to Nova Scotia, if this kind of letter is for MI-1 then it's a disaster hope not

sibbi

Mar 11, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2009
Doc's Request.
17-07-2009
Nomination.....
16-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-12-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
07-04-2014
Med's Done....
16-4-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 06-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
Insha-Allah in September 2014
mubasshirali said:
Hi everyone, after submitting required document to CIC in November 2012, yesterday I have received a request on email to submit the updated POF within 30days in order to process the case further. Have anyone else received the same?
Yes I had also received the same request but no progress after that.

funwar

Feb 22, 2013
zeshananis said:
It's a really bad news... Can you kindly share more details regarding your case?

NOC:
You applied in:
Supporting documents received date:
In process date:
As required more details are:

Initial Application Received at Sydney NS Canada on 2 Feb 2010

NOC Code: 0213

Provisional Acceptance: Centralized intake Office Canada 6 April 2010,

Application Received by London UK office 13 Sept 2010

natasha963

May 8, 2011
Markham Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
File Transfer...
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25th Apr 2014
LANDED..........
25th May 2014
funwar said:
AoA,

IMPORTANT

Kind regards,
Hope they dont mean it and are only playing safe to avoid status querries. Like they sent a generic reply to my status querries twice last year in which they said that my application can take two years. Though we neve know.

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
funwar said:
As required more details are:

Initial Application Received at Sydney NS Canada on 2 Feb 2010

NOC Code: 0213

Provisional Acceptance: Centralized intake Office Canada 6 April 2010,

Application Received by London UK office 13 Sept 2010
How is that possible to get the following line in your status on the same date of received full documents.

" We started processing your application on 13 Sept 2010"

kindly confirm if there's ant typo mistake

funwar

Feb 22, 2013
zeshananis said:
How is that possible to get the following line in your status on the same date of received full documents.

NO TYPO MISTAKE same date is mentioned on letter with file number sticker from CHC, london, UK. My E-case status is just one line (We started processing your application on 13 Sept 2010) no change no update .

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
zeshananis said:

Also notice he sent full docs after 5 months and 7 days of the (4 month) 120 days dead line :) he s saying he got 1st AOR in april 2010, and sent full docs in Sep 2010. Basically after 157 days, instead of 120 days.

And no MI-1 EVER in the history of MI-1,2, 3 has got "in process with date" on the same day as his full docs r submitted. :)

So either its an ecase error OR mr FUN-WAR is trying to have some 'fun' and start a "war' :)

I will not believe any such member who just has 1 post...no offense..

Let some senior/trusted forum member (like zeeshan, arsh, smsh , mian g, eemo, dest canada, sama 2010, 2 calgary, Gillani, hinna jamal, kkhan etc ) get such mail to believe it....

P.s: guys, let's not panic....we will get a lot of these "scary news" before the ACTUAL thing happens....so let's wait for official news to ourselves or senior forum memebers...or official website.....let's not react to every thing/everyone....jo hona hai, wo to hona hai....so let the news come to us and we ll find out !!!

Gillani

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
funwar said:
NO TYPO MISTAKE same date is mentioned on letter with file number sticker from CHC, london, UK. My E-case status is just one line (We started processing your application on 13 Sept 2010) no change no update .
bhai please true statement do.ap ki wja sey sab wait letter holder tense ho gay hain.when did u send ur full documents to visa office and is there any line in ur ecase like we started processing on ur application xxx date

mubasshirali

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Surrey, BC
jimmy page said:
Bro, lookin at your previous msgs, I saw this in your caips/gcms:

POF: MEETS LICO (so he was satisfied with it)
Request updated forms, Pcc,
Then request RPRF, meds...

So POF was not mentioned in the list of docs he wanted....I wanna ask:

1. did u have a child during the processing of the case??? Just tryin to see r they asking POF from everyone now , or just from people with an additional family memeber?

2. How many months bank statement did he ask? ...is it 3 months or 6 months ?

P.s: I'm assuming u got the email from london , and not paris :) Its a good sign...atleast he picked up your file and taking it further for processing...
Yes there was an addition in my family after last year. Yes I got email from London and not mentioned 3 or 6 month statement, but they want to have the proper justification of every unusual deposit in account.

funwar

Feb 22, 2013
jimmy page said:
Also notice he sent full docs after 5 months and 7 days of the (4 month) 120 days dead line :)

And no MI-1 EVER in the history of MI-1 has got "in process with date" on the same day as his full docs r submitted. :)

So either its an ecase error OR mr FUN-WAR is trying to have sone 'fun'and start a "war' :)

I will not believe any such person who just has 1 post...
Let some senior/trusted forum member (like zeeshan, arsh, smsh , mian g, eemo, dest canada, sama 2010, hinna jamal, mian g, kkhan ) get such mail to believe it...

I know I am new on this forum but all information is correct, I can contact on skype and show documents and also my E-status details.

Regards,

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mubasshirali said:
Yes there was an addition in my family after last year. Yes I got email from London and not mentioned 3 or 6 month statement, but they want to have the proper justification of every unusual deposit in account.
dont worry Pa Ge

jawwad_ali

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dua Karain INSHALLAH
MASHALLAH by the Grace OF ALLAH, i got my passport with visa today