cocknbull said:
Guys check this one I am sure you will laugh... :D :D

ONE POUND FISH

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18061205

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=ETSl8gWsFZ0&NR=1
:D ;D :D ;D :D ;D 8) :D

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
I did my medicals and docs update, I also renewed my passport, should I send a scanned copy of the first page only to London VO for the update or all the page of it? Do I have to courier a copy of it or the scanned copy is enough? Tnx in advance.

NOC4131

Sep 8, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-14-2010
Doc's Request.
Feb-01-2011 (Doc sent dt)
Nomination.....
Updated Forms + Police Certf sent (May-2014)
AOR Received.
October-2010 (Full Doc request dt)
IELTS Request
Alongwith Full Docs (Feb-01-11)
File Transfer...
6-12 month letter (June 2012),18 month letter (May 2013)
Med's Request
Oct-22-2014
Med's Done....
Oct-30-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-14-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec-05-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah on 5th day of Eid-ul-Fitr 2015
501 said:
I did my medicals and docs update, I also renewed my passport, should I send a scanned copy of the first page only to London VO for the update or all the page of it? Do I have to courier a copy of it or the scanned copy is enough? Tnx in advance.
First CONGRATS to you on Medical

Copy of first 2 pages of passport is enough. Make a parcel along with covering letter and send to LVO by courier,but no harm to shoot an email/CSI as well with scanned copy of your parcel docs to inform LVO that your parcel is on the way.

Best of Luck

sibbi

Mar 11, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2009
Doc's Request.
17-07-2009
Nomination.....
16-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-12-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
07-04-2014
Med's Done....
16-4-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 06-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
Insha-Allah in September 2014
Hi All.
I received following email from LVO.

This email is in regards to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to proceed with your application, the following document is required within 30 days:
1. Updated proof of funds (you may submit via email to ensure you meet the deadline)
Please document funds for the last 4 months (ie: bank transaction history). You must explain and document unusually large transactions
Please be advised, if we do not hear from you within the deadline provided, your application may be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention.
We look forward to hearing from you within 30 days.

After getting 6 to 12 months wait letter in the May 2012, i had withdrawn my funds from bank which was fixed as term deposit certificate and invested that amount in property. I have managed funds and deposited in bank as term deposit certificate but it is done after receving email from LVO. A certificate from bank regarding TDR will be sufficient or i have to manage some kind of sale deed of property selling.Forum members are requested to please advise.
Regards

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes you should include the source of those large deposits i.e. sales deed
sibbi said:
Hi All.

This email is in regards to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to proceed with your application, the following document is required within 30 days:
1. Updated proof of funds (you may submit via email to ensure you meet the deadline)
Please document funds for the last 4 months (ie: bank transaction history). You must explain and document unusually large transactions
Please be advised, if we do not hear from you within the deadline provided, your application may be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention.

After getting 6 to 12 months wait letter in the May 2012, i had withdrawn my funds from bank which was fixed as term deposit certificate and invested that amount in property. I have managed funds and deposited in bank as term deposit certificate but it is done after receving email from LVO. A certificate from bank regarding TDR will be sufficient or i have to manage some kind of sale deed of property selling.Forum members are requested to please advise.
Regards

sibbi

Mar 11, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2009
Doc's Request.
17-07-2009
Nomination.....
16-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-12-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
07-04-2014
Med's Done....
16-4-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 06-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
Insha-Allah in September 2014
haral said:
yes you should include the source of those large deposits i.e. sales deed
Dear Haral,
I have managed funds without selling any property but i can manage sale deed showing sale of some property. Will it be ok.
Regards

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
sibbi said:
Dear Haral,
I have managed funds without selling any property but i can manage sale deed showing sale of some property. Will it be ok.
Regards
Haral is right, they are asking history as well so u must send a brief proof... You can show sale dead and also can add covering letter to explain/satisfy them :) best of luck, when u got it?

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
Miza said:
http://www.workpermit.com/news/2012-11-29/immigrants-granted-canadian-visas-after-computer-error
Thats what we call luck....

jawwad_ali

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dua Karain INSHALLAH
sibbi said:
Hi All.

Regards
Sibi

when did you send your updated docs to LVO, and what did you send them as POF

seems like just a bank letter mentioning funds wont be enough, as the same thing happend with mian_g. i have sent my docs along with POF on Nov 15th with 3 months back statement. so far i havent heard anything from them, well no news is good news

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Dear All,
By the grace of Allah Almighty, I have received the Medical request. It was through the normal post. I am thankful to all forum members for their kind support, best wishes and encouragement. May Allah Almighty grant you successes in your coming ventures!
Amin