+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thoz who got 6-12 months wait letter

ksez

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
SMSH said:
Mabrooooook
Are you sure on Oct 19 Saturday, are they working on weekends?
Are you checking your eCAS daily?
Thanks for your wishes!!!,

Well, I use to check my eCas twice daily ;D ;D ;D and when I checked on Friday it was not DM and when I checked on Saturday Morning it was also same not DM but late night it was updated to DM.... (To be honest when I saw the update I really dance for couple of minutes and than told my family members.... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8))

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
ksez said:

Well, I use to check my eCas twice daily ;D ;D ;D and when I checked on Friday it was not DM and when I checked on Saturday Morning it was also same not DM but late night it was updated to DM.... (To be honest when I saw the update I really dance for couple of minutes and than told my family members.... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8))
Thanks for reply...
what I think this could be a synchronizing thingy and in fact they DM must be done in last week on any working days....
whatever but at least its done and next week please also share once you receive the PPR :)

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
jamshaid79 said:
To:
Subject: (DXS) -name & File number - Additional information required
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 11:29:15 +0000

File: 0000 - Names: XYZ

Dear XYZ,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

Proof of settlement funds.
You must have sufficient transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or any other obligations. Please refer to our website for more information on the amount required. Clearly state the exact amount in Canadian dollars, taking into account any financial obligations, and provide documentary evidence. Proof of assets that are not liquid or transferable, such as cars or jewellery, will not be considered. Please provide six months of recent bank statement. Clearly showing transactions in and out of the account. Please explain any large transactions that have been made into the account.

can someone tell me that if i can show the bank certificate letter showing the money in the account will be fine, will VO accept this or no..

Comments required seniors....Urgent Urgent Urgent
Bro they have specifically asked for bank statement, preferably present them what's asked, saving certificates etc. might cause delay and a repeated POF inquiry. U can submit large amount by showing Gold/property sale with proper receipts, explaining in covering letter

HIZ

Star Member
Sep 21, 2012
eemmoo1 said:
#
Name
LAST CSI SENT
LAST RESPONSE REC.
RESPONSE
BILALTAJ
WAITING_MAN_007
Waiting
DOCTOR_LAHORE
19Oct13
BG Checks in Process.
CUCCOO0
MIAN_G
15Oct13
BG Checks in Process.
SHEENO1
26Aug13
B.checks outstanding reply from SJM
SIBBI
16Oct13
BG Checks outstanding/No time frame given
[td]
[size=8pt]*
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]14Oct13​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]*
[/td]
[tr][td]
[size=8pt]4​
[/td][td] UZB[/td][td]
[size=8pt]02Oct13​
[/td][td]
04Oct13
[/td][td] File awaiting Officer review.Visa officer change from LBM to NMP[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
[size=8pt]5​
[/td][td] HAMONT[/td][td]
[size=8pt]08Oct13​
[/td][td]
10Oct13
[/td][td] Background checks but answer from medical dep.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
[size=8pt]6​
[/td][td] GRAVITY[/td][td]
[size=8pt]*
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr]
[td]
[size=8pt]*
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]13Oct13​
[/td]
[tr][td]
[size=8pt]9​
[/td][td] HIGHHEELS35[/td][td]
[size=8pt]*
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr]
[td]
[size=8pt]21Aug13​
[/td]
[tr][td]
[size=8pt]11​
[/td][td] MUBASSHIRALI[/td][td]
[size=8pt]02Sep13​
[/td][td]
03Sep13
[/td][td] BG Checks outstanding[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
[size=8pt]12​
[/td][td] HAROON512[/td][td]
[size=8pt]15Sep13​
[/td][td]
17Sep13
[/td][td] No further news at this time/ It may not be for quite some time[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
[size=8pt]13​
[/td][td] EEMMOO1[/td][td]
[size=8pt]01Oct13​
[/td][td]
04Oct13
[/td][td] BG Checks outstanding/No time frame given[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
[size=8pt]14​
[/td][td] HAFIZADEEL[/td][td]
[size=8pt]*
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr]
[td]
[size=8pt]01Oct13​
[/td]
[tr][td]
[size=8pt]16​
[/td][td] MSAEED[/td][td]
[size=8pt]03Oct13​
[/td][td]
07Oct13
[/td][td][size=8pt]File awaiting Officer review[/td][/tr]
Dear Friends,
I also want o send CSI. I need to know following informations;
1.Which e-mail address should be used to send CSI.
2. What should be written in "Subject".
3. Who should be addressed.
4. Any tip to get quick response from VO.
5. Could any body share the format of this email.
thnx
HIZ

mirza_g

Star Member
Sep 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-2010
Doc's Request.
06-2010
AOR Received.
07-2010
Med's Request
25-03-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
Interview........
"waived" as per CAIPS
Passport Req..
3-9-2013 (PPR1); 11-10-2013 (PPR2)
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2013
ksez said:

Congrats Ksez, same happened with my case . I checked it on Frinday and then on Sunday and it was DM. Like SMSH , probably it is some scheduled programming stuff. Anyway glad knowing it is now DM. :) .. PPR is on its way!!

bilaltaj

Dec 29, 2010
Islamabad, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
Doc's Request.
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 16-06-2011
File Transfer...
Got refused in May 2012 and reopen on reconsideration request(9 july 2012)
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 28-05-14, PPR2 30-06-14
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued on 20-06-14, Passport received on 09-07-14
LANDED..........
11-10-2014
jamy said:
Background Checks -EXPLAINED >>>
« on: April 19, 2010, 06:47:42 » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Background & Security Checks

Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.

Standard Documentation Checks:
Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & our NOC being tallied against the MI, if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks, viz. Exp, Quals, Adaptability, Qualitative Considerations etc.

The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of 'actually' calling the employers, references etc. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc.] & might ask for an Interview.

-Culmination: When 'fully' satisfied, we get the 'Medical Request'.
-Timeframe: Can be anything around 3-8* months, for the 'fast track' system (Avg. 4-5 months).
-eCAS: Continues to Show 'In Process'.
*The older system has a queue, thus can be longer.

Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.

*Yes, that's how a certain Mr. Sharukh Khan was detained for 4.5 hrs in an US port. He was a VIP, thus 4.5 hrs. For u & me -things could be different.
The Process in a Nutshell:

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".
Dear Jamy,

I think, in our cases background checks before medical do not means stage 1 checks (The Standard Documentation Checks), because they have already given points. After verification etc. (if required) they give points for education, experience etc.

So, I think they have changed their procedure and Stage 2 checks (The Security & Criminality Checks) also do before Medicals.

can be checked new procedure from below link

http://www.tcscanada.net/immigration-to-canada/canada-immigration-processing.php

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
received 6-12 month letter on 23-3-2012
Med's Request
waiting
bilaltaj said:
Dear Jamy,

I think, in our cases background checks before medical do not means stage 1 checks (The Standard Documentation Checks), because they have already given points. After verification etc. (if required) they give points for education, experience etc.

So, I think they have changed their procedure and Stage 2 checks (The Security & Criminality Checks) also do before Medicals.

http://www.tcscanada.net/immigration-to-canada/canada-immigration-processing.php

Hi Bilaltaj

thank you so much for taking tim eto answer my qurey which most of seniors ignored ,anyway my point is simple as we are M1 applicant so how they can change rule just for us and remainig applicant with same time frame got PCC/Medical request. this is what i am unable to understand what took them so long for few applicants ?
i still believe that after we pass stage 1 background check we will receive PCC/Medical request followed by Medicals just like others.

bilaltaj

Dec 29, 2010
Islamabad, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
Doc's Request.
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 16-06-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
11-10-2014
jamy said:
Hi Bilaltaj

thank you so much for taking tim eto answer my qurey which most of seniors ignored ,anyway my point is simple as we are M1 applicant so how they can change rule just for us and remainig applicant with same time frame got PCC/Medical request. this is what i am unable to understand what took them so long for few applicants ?
i still believe that after we pass stage 1 background check we will receive PCC/Medical request followed by Medicals just like others.
Dear Jamy,

It is my view, because I had informed by VO last year that my case has been rejected due to shortage of points. I sent them reconsideration letter for recalculation of my points. They given me 65 points, to cut the story short, VO reopened my file and according to his correspondence "Now I am eligible and they will send letter for next stage" and just after 3 days he/she sent me updated forms request along with updated PCC request in July 2012. I submitted required docs on Aug. 12. After 4 months they demanded updated POFs request which I submitted on Jan 13. After this, complete silence from VO (maybe security checks are in progress).

Maybe they have changed their procedure due to re-medicals in many cases just due to security checks pending.

Bigboss

Jan 18, 2013
UAE-Alain
Category........
Visa Office......
MCH-London
NOC Code......
7241,MI3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2011
Doc's Request.
At the time of dicuments submittion
AOR Received.
11-4-2012
IELTS Request
Along With document request
File Transfer...
1-6-2012
Med's Request
20-8-2012 , expired , remedical 10/11/2013
Med's Done....
ECSE 4-10-2012. Remedical 14/11/2013
Interview........
Hope waived
Passport Req..
21/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
3/12/2013
LANDED..........
August 2014 inshalah
bilaltaj said:
Dear Jamy,

It is my view, because I had informed by VO last year that my case has been rejected due to shortage of points. I sent them reconsideration letter for recalculation of my points. They given me 65 points, to cut the story short, VO reopened my file and according to his correspondence "Now I am eligible and they will send letter for next stage" and just after 3 days he/she sent me updated forms request along with updated PCC request in July 2012. I submitted required docs on Aug. 12. After 4 months they demanded updated POFs request which I submitted on Jan 13. After this, complete silence from VO (maybe security checks are in progress).

Maybe they have changed their procedure due to re-medicals in many cases just due to security checks pending.
I agree with you dear, like my case excatly
Am waiting remedical due to security bending
So what will be next now fir me,,,????

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
received 6-12 month letter on 23-3-2012
Med's Request
waiting
bilaltaj said:
Dear Jamy,

@Bilaltaj

so your conclusion is they give us points after verifications ?
it means our background checks in process are security checks not documentary part?

Suleman Aziz

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2010
Doc's Request.
05-04-2010
Med's Request
04-04-2014
Med's Done....
10-04-2014
Passport Req..
05-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2014
LANDED..........
14-08-2014 In Sha Allah
To me it seems that they are applying different policies for different cases. in my case i got PCC request in June 2013 which i forwarded them in July and for last 3 months no reply from there side so i believe they are doing criminality check and inshallah i am hopeful that later process will be faster. However for some cases who got PCC request after me also got medical and some guys got PCC along with medical, so it seems that they are applying different approach to different cases.

So it is very difficult to link one case with other or applying any logic

bilaltaj said:
Dear Jamy,

nasirkhanswati

Apr 14, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2009
Doc's Request.
06-10-2009
Nomination.....
06-10-2009
AOR Received.
06-10-2009
IELTS Request
10-06-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 on 20-09-2013, DM (21-10-2013), PPR2 25-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2013
LANDED..........
January 2014 Inshallah.....
Alhamdulillah.... My Ecas status has changed to "Decision Made".... Waiting for PPR2 Now.... May Allah help us all to get through.... Ameen

mashahzad

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2010
Doc's Request.
28-06-2010
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
File Transfer...
06-07-2010
Med's Request
Received on 27/09/2013
Med's Done....
Done on 23/10/2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
nasirkhanswati said:
Alhamdulillah.... My Ecas status has changed to "Decision Made".... Waiting for PPR2 Now.... May Allah help us all to get through.... Ameen
Many many congratulations

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
congratulations

bilaltaj

Dec 29, 2010
Islamabad, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
Doc's Request.
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 16-06-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
11-10-2014
Dear Jamy,

Yes, agar waqai background check hay to security check hay..nahee too sirf time pass karnay kay liyaa copy paste reply hay.