+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thoz who got 6-12 months wait letter

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per the following statement you need to submit PCC for any country you have lived in after you submitted your last PCC.

So this calls for Afghanistan as well as Pakistan.
If you already submitted police certificates with your application, you need to provide updated certificates for the countries that you and your dependants have lived in since the date you submitted your application. We require the following:

Principal applicant: Pakistan police certificate
Spouse: Pakistan police certificate

Kashifshah said:
I mailed this email and got the reply in 3 days....

Reference my case No. Xxxxxxxxx for Permanent Residence in Canada
I understand that your resources are devoted to case processing and answering enquiries is difficult. However, due to the fact that I have to make some important investment decisions, for which I intend to only enquire about the tentative time frame required in receiving your instructions for the next step in my case for Permanent Residence in Canada.
I do understand that the requisite information if provided will be subject; upon my specific request and without any liability on you or your office.
Looking forward for your usual cooperation as always

Thank you & best regards

Shah, Syed Kashif Ali

Dear Mr Shah,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

Updated copies of the passport biopage for yourself

Updated Original Police Certificates for yourself and each of your dependants that is 18 years old or more from each country that you or your dependants have lived in for 6 months or more.

If you already submitted police certificates with your application, you need to provide updated certificates for the countries that you and your dependants have lived in since the date you submitted your application. We require the following:

Proof of settlement funds.
You must have sufficient transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or any other obligations. Please refer to our website for more information on the amount required. Clearly state the exact amount in Canadian dollars, taking into account any financial obligations, and provide documentary evidence. Proof of assets that are not liquid or transferable, such as cars or jewellery, will not be considered. Please provide six months of recent bank statement. Clearly showing transactions in and out of the account. Please explain any large transactions that have been made into the account.

Finally I got pcc request, now my question is should I send only Pakistan pcc for me n my spouse as they have mentioned clearly what they require or should I also send Afghanistan pcc, iam a bit confused, plz seniors help...

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have also sent a CSI to VO inquiring about my application's next step timeframe...lets see what they have to say.........its really getting on nerves.

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
sama2010 said:
Congrat kashif :) all the best in the rest of the process
Thank you bro

fsarosh

Aug 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Year 2010
Med's Request
28-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014
Suleman Aziz said:
In my passport my given name is blank and my name is written in my surname? is it easy to change as i have asked them they said first you need to change your id card and then your passport can be change? some one has gone through with such a mistake from NADRA or pakistan passport office? if so what you have done to correct it? please advise as i need to change my passport before the medical request will come or atleast before PPR1.

quote author=jimmy page link=topic=103103.msg2626619#msg2626619 date=1381228454]
For passport renewal in PAKISTAN:

Urgent: 5000 rupees...delivery in 5-7 days
Normal: 3000 rupees....delivery in 15-20 days

I'd suggest go for urgent (esp. At this stage of the process).

P.s: If u ask the passport people, they will say that "u cannot renew your passports if u have more than 6 months validity"....odd thing is that they do not say anything once u pay and go there for renewal, no one will ask u anything and will simply renew your passports....so, u can renew your passport EVEN if u have a year remaining in your passport expiry date. 2 forum people I know got it done recently. One had 14 month expiry left, the other had 10 months expiry left.

Believe me, do one thing. Pay to agent(i guess for this case, he will a significantly higher amount) and your work will be easily done otherwise "aap kee saari zindagi in NADRA walo ke peeche bhaagte bhaagte guzar jai gee lekin kaam phir bhee nahee hoga. Aakhir mai kaam hoga to paise de kar hee to kiyo na pehle de de and save yourself from the botherations?". If you will not follow this approach, they will make new and new demands and/or objections every day and when a whole bunch of useless documents, photocopies, attestations, etc etc will be done, they will be satisfied but rest assured even then they will ask for money. On the other hand, following the first method will save you from these problems.

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
nekeol said:
Kashifshah said:
I mailed this email and got the reply in 3 days....

Reference my case No. Xxxxxxxxx for Permanent Residence in Canada
I understand that your resources are devoted to case processing and answering enquiries is difficult. However, due to the fact that I have to make some important investment decisions, for which I intend to only enquire about the tentative time frame required in receiving your instructions for the next step in my case for Permanent Residence in Canada.
I do understand that the requisite information if provided will be subject; upon my specific request and without any liability on you or your office.
Looking forward for your usual cooperation as always

Thank you & best regards

Shah, Syed Kashif Ali

Dear Mr Shah,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

Updated copies of the passport biopage for yourself

Updated Original Police Certificates for yourself and each of your dependants that is 18 years old or more from each country that you or your dependants have lived in for 6 months or more.

Proof of settlement funds.
You must have sufficient transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or any other obligations. Please refer to our website for more information on the amount required. Clearly state the exact amount in Canadian dollars, taking into account any financial obligations, and provide documentary evidence. Proof of assets that are not liquid or transferable, such as cars or jewellery, will not be considered. Please provide six months of recent bank statement. Clearly showing transactions in and out of the account. Please explain any large transactions that have been made into the account.

Finally I got pcc request, now my question is should I send only Pakistan pcc for me n my spouse as they have mentioned clearly what they require or should I also send Afghanistan pcc, iam a bit confused, plz seniors help...

/quote]
Weldone Kashif shah
u need to send them as required dont send them more than required.
Dear thanks

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
haral said:
As per the following statement you need to submit PCC for any country you have lived in after you submitted your last PCC.

So this calls for Afghanistan as well as Pakistan.

But bro they have given 30 days and it's tough getting pcc in Afghanistan, I'll try my best to get it

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
Kashifshah said:
But bro they have given 30 days and it's tough getting pcc in Afghanistan, I'll try my best to get it
Mabrooooooooook:)
Alhamdulillah one step ahead...
You will also received MR within few days insha Allah

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
SMSH said:
Mabrooooooooook:)
Alhamdulillah one step ahead...
You will also received MR within few days insha Allah
Thank you so much

mashahzad

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2010
Doc's Request.
28-06-2010
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
File Transfer...
06-07-2010
Med's Request
Received on 27/09/2013
Med's Done....
Done on 23/10/2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
I sent e-mail to yesterday to IOM on "mhdislamabad@iom.int and canmedpk@iom.int" to get appointment for medical assessment. But so far no response. Can anyone share their experience? Are above e-mail addresses are correct? In how many days they give response? Whether they respond by e-mail or phone call?

An early reply will be appreciated.

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
received 6-12 month letter on 23-3-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Goingnorth said:
This week is a really bad start 2 days gone and no news
You are right don't know why they stopped sending for remain g April applicants

NN74

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy page said:
Forget the email....call 051111466472 at 8.05am....keep calling till u get through..that's the way everyone gets appointment.
jimmy pa ji, over a lighter note - most of your replies do not move me except the above one as I can't control my laugh due to fact that 'how work is being done in Pakistan!'

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
NN74 said:
jimmy pa ji, over a lighter note - most of your replies do not move me except the above one as I can't control my laugh due to fact that 'how work is being done in Pakistan!'
NIKE tagline for the rest of the world: "JUST DO IT."

NIKE tagline for Pakistan: "JUST DO IT, TOMORROW, INSHALLAH." :)

HIZ

Star Member
Sep 21, 2012
Dear Kashif Shah,
Please accept my heartiest congratulations! Would you like to share the e-mail address you used to send CSI? I also want send CSI regarding my case.
Thanks,
HIZ

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
HIZ said:
Dear Kashif Shah,
Please accept my heartiest congratulations! Would you like to share the e-mail address you used to send CSI? I also want send CSI regarding my case.
Thanks,
HIZ
Thank you bro, it's London-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca