AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
I guess everyone is sleeping...here in Kabul is a very nice weather, I am enjoying my fasts...

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
Kashifshah said:
I guess everyone is sleeping...here in Kabul is a very nice weather, I am enjoying my fasts...
Here is Abu Dhabi temp is almost 50 c these days...
It's hard to stay even 1 minute outside!
So I wish and pray to have my next Ramdan in Canada!

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
@SMSH

INSHA ALLAH we all will enjoy next RAMADAN in canada
saleem

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
SMSH said:
Here is Abu Dhabi temp is almost 50 c these days...
It's hard to stay even 1 minute outside!
So I wish and pray to have my next Ramdan in Canada!
Yes dear in sha Allah I will meet u there in Canada, I will invite u to dinner, u will see...

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
Goingnorth said:
If something happens it happens a month before the BFD, in my CAIPS I got UDR in April and my BFD was in May, the table shows that a lot if applicants have BFD's in August so if they are getting something they should get them now
Just to give you guys an update on my case. It did not help me at all may be you could find something out of it as there are many people around who do good guess work

As you may know last week i was asked by CHC to send my new borns (It seems BTW that Inshallah going at this speed its gonna be him who shall get a visa) documents and updated documents for myself and wife. processing fee for kid and bank statement etc following which i wrote them as below
Hi SJM,
Thanks for your email and a detailed response.
I can provide every requested document (within a week) but the Passport for the new arrival as you might be aware of the situation in Pakistan regarding the issuance of a new Passport. They are taking more than 5-6 months to issue a passport. One of my friend applied for her daughter#s passport here in UK and this is the third month going and he is yet to hear about her passport.
I would appreciate if you could please advise me on this i.e. is it OK if i send you all the documents now and the Bio page of the new born when its available because its sucha situation that no one can help.

Another question, is you mentioned
New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for yourself and your spouse (Please declare personal history [Question 8] and addresses [Question 12] since the age of 18 without any gaps in dates)
Is it gonna be the whole form or just the highlighted sections i.e. Question #8 and 12.

I would really appreciate if you could provide couple of lines on approximatley how long its gonna take before my case is finalized. Everytime your office writes me i am asked for money and then months pass and nothing happens. If possible please tell me approximately how long or am i gonna end up in a Cul-D-Sac.

I would really appreciate your advice in this regards.
Thanks and Regards

The reply i got from them is as below
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please send a copy of your daughters passport Bio-page once it is received. The remaining additional documents can be forwarded to us now.

In relation to the Schedule A forms, please be advised that whole new completed forms are required not just Question 8 and 12.

We are unable to provide you with a timeframe for completion of your file.

Sincerely,
SJM

Not very promising but i ll leave it to you guys to comment.

Regards

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
cuccoo0 said:
Just to give you guys an update on my case. It did not help me at all may be you could find something out of it as there are many people around who do good guess work

As you may know last week i was asked by CHC to send my new borns (It seems BTW that Inshallah going at this speed its gonna be him who shall get a visa) documents and updated documents for myself and wife. processing fee for kid and bank statement etc following which i wrote them as below
Hi SJM,
I can provide every requested document (within a week) but the Passport for the new arrival as you might be aware of the situation in Pakistan regarding the issuance of a new Passport. They are taking more than 5-6 months to issue a passport. One of my friend applied for her daughter#s passport here in UK and this is the third month going and he is yet to hear about her passport.
I would appreciate if you could please advise me on this i.e. is it OK if i send you all the documents now and the Bio page of the new born when its available because its sucha situation that no one can help.

New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for yourself and your spouse (Please declare personal history [Question 8] and addresses [Question 12] since the age of 18 without any gaps in dates)
Is it gonna be the whole form or just the highlighted sections i.e. Question #8 and 12.

I would really appreciate if you could provide couple of lines on approximatley how long its gonna take before my case is finalized. Everytime your office writes me i am asked for money and then months pass and nothing happens. If possible please tell me approximately how long or am i gonna end up in a Cul-D-Sac.

Thanks and Regards

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please send a copy of your daughters passport Bio-page once it is received. The remaining additional documents can be forwarded to us now.

In relation to the Schedule A forms, please be advised that whole new completed forms are required not just Question 8 and 12.

Sincerely,
SJM

Regards
can you call me on Skype? my ID smsh.canada

Suleman Aziz

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2010
Doc's Request.
05-04-2010
Med's Request
04-04-2014
Med's Done....
10-04-2014
Passport Req..
05-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2014
LANDED..........
14-08-2014 In Sha Allah
I think the positive thing is that they responded which indeed a good sign so chill and Good luck. We all will meet Inshallah in Canada. I am plannin to land in Toronto who else is joining mee,..........

cuccoo0 said:

Hi SJM,

Thanks and Regards

Dear Sir/Madam,

Sincerely,
SJM

Regards

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
Kashifshah said:
Yes dear in sha Allah I will meet u there in Canada, I will invite u to dinner, u will see...
Great Thanks to Kashif for this invitation and insha Allah one day we will meet there...
I also have plans to invite some people on this forum but will invite them after me and them are in Canada :)

Goingnorth

Jul 14, 2013
Suleman Aziz said:
I think the positive thing is that they responded which indeed a good sign so chill and Good luck. We all will meet Inshallah in Canada. I am plannin to land in Toronto who else is joining mee,..........
When are you landing in Toronto?

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
Waiting_man_007 said:
Yesterday, the CHC Islamabad called my old employer where I used to work nearly 10 years ago. The HR of office told the lady that the company doesnt keep record of any body older then 5 years old so they cant provide any information of any person who has gone from the company more then 5 years ago.
As I knew that verfication will go through, so I was in touch with all my old company people and due to this reason, the HR told me that some one called but they cant provide any information due to office policy.
I dont know what effect it will have now on the process.
Bro u r going thru extensive verifications, may God bless ya .... When u sent ur UDR, did all the information was exactly the same which u provided initially???

ABT

Star Member
Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111/0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Doc's Request.
29-11-2010
Nomination.....
11-8-10
AOR Received.
11-03-2011
IELTS Request
Along with doc. request
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Request
Jan 14
Med's Done....
Feb 14
Interview........
Insha'Allah waived!
Passport Req..
PPR1 Apr 14 & PPR2 May 14
VISA ISSUED...
June 2014
A.A.

Passports of 2 family members expired in July 13. I have got them renewed.
I received UDR with 18 months letter in Mar 13. Shall I send renewed passports via email?

ABT

Star Member
Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111/0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Doc's Request.
29-11-2010
Nomination.....
11-8-10
AOR Received.
11-03-2011
IELTS Request
Along with doc. request
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Request
Jan 14
Med's Done....
Feb 14
Interview........
Insha'Allah waived!
Passport Req..
PPR1 Apr 14 & PPR2 May 14
VISA ISSUED...
June 2014
How long did it take to get the passport made ?
[/quote]

It took just over 2 weeks. I had applied for urgent passports.

ash_lhe

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
28-Feb-2013
Dear SMSH pleae update in google docs.
i am sorry for posting here but i was unable to PM

NOC
= 0711 PAK

User Name
= ash_lhe PAK

Current Visa Office
= LOV PAK

Country of Residence
= Pakistan PAK

Country of Citizenship
= PAK

Applied Via Consultant
= non

Application to CIO =
= 18 dec 2009

Full Docs Submitted =
23 march 2010
05 july 2010 letter received stating initial review is ok and sending to vo for further processing.
01 march 2011 Confirmation of document received from LOV and new file number issued

reviewed & started processing Date

Date on 6-12 months wait Letter
= 3 july 2012 a letter received stating "it has been revied bu an office and found to be eligible for further processing. we anticipate being able to advise you of the next processing steps in 6 to 12 months time. is it the same letter of 6 to 12 months?????

20-july2013 intimation of new born.

CAIPS BFD / GCMS Due Date
= dont no what is this, it will be appriated if u please explain

Request for Updated Docs
= waiting

8/18 months wait email received
= dont no what is this

Medical Request
= waiting

Passport Request
= waiting

Visa Issued