+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thoz who got 6-12 months wait letter

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
ksez said:
Dear, Thanks for sharing the above information; but the content of this message makes my waiting more difficult, as i was expecting the PPR(Insha-Allah) but now after reading the above, it seems that PPR is not confirm even doing medical.
It's not about that you will not get a visa, it's about priority of visa allocation during that year

sheeno1

Nov 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB-2010
Doc's Request.
APR-2010
Med's Request
24 Dec-13
Passport Req..
10-Feb '14
VISA ISSUED...
07-Mar '14
zeshananis said:
Akbar Sab, I consider it positive response and specially you got reply by visa officer. The word is in-progress not outstanding.

I've very strong feeling that all applicants who sent UD in October/November will have medical in July. I already gave my words on forum and now again telling you. Be ready for medical Insha'Allah
Ameen suma Ameen

sheeno1

Nov 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB-2010
Doc's Request.
APR-2010
Med's Request
24 Dec-13
Passport Req..
10-Feb '14
VISA ISSUED...
07-Mar '14
zeshananis said:
Response against CSI, following three units from CIC are being observe on forum:

1- Client service unit
2- Camdian high commission (due to strike)
3- Visa officer - Program assistant

And we all know the response which we get from number 3 are very much positive. The responses from 1 & 2 are from 1st line command who's responsibility to answer all kind of CSIs those are not associated/alloted to any visa officer.

This is why I'm saying the OCT/NOV guys be ready for next positive step.

Dear Zeshahnis

I also received csi reply that b.checks are outstanding in April '13 by

SJM
Immigration and Medical Services Division
High Commission of Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA, United Kingdom

Is this in number three ?

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheeno1 said:
Dear Zeshahnis

SJM
38 Grosvenor Street

:) Yes it's from number 3.

But I'm sure that your visa officer is also changed as mubasshirali. His initail program assistant was SJM but now paper file sent NSB in Sep.

Most probably your visa office will also be same and as others you B.G checks will also be in progress.

God bless you :)

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheeno1 said:
Dear Zeshahnis

SJM
38 Grosvenor Street

Sorry #Sheeno1 ... My mistake

It's from #1. But anyhow your file must be handed over to any visa officer either NSB or DXS

HamOnt

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
WAY said:
Boss, i have been receiving the same responses from my Programme Assistant (SJM) for past many months. Does not have to do anything with visa quota. BG checks are BG checks & no body knows what is their completion criteria or timeline.

Also, Just now once again received same reply in response to my query sent almost a month ago. CAIPS are expected to reach by 2nd week of July, let's c what "stork" brings this time.........:).

P.S: For Jimmy, please don't get confused with.........What Stork Normally Brings.....:)

brother, i have been receiving responses from SJM too.

HamOnt

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
zeshananis said:
Dear #WAY

Did you notice that "mubasshirali" visa officer will be changed as per his CAIPS? The same visa officer is assgied to another applicant of your time band. More than 250 immigration officers are walk out from their offices and are on strike since April.

Source: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2000/06/19/ott_fsdemo000619.html

May be these officers are also the part of strike and It might be possible as well that the CSE is being replied by their signatures. And to move further they might transfer files to the new officer.

This is all my personal understanding on available data sets. And might be differ from others point of thinking

zeeshan bhai you are right... me and also another member and i think nekeol bhai as well,,we all have the same VO ,SJM and my BF'D was also with NSB... lets hope IN SHAA ALLAH that we all move to our next steps in the blessed month of ramadan..

HamOnt

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
zeshananis said:
Response against CSI, following three units from CIC are being observe on forum:

1- Client service unit
2- Camdian high commission (due to strike)
3- Visa officer - Program assistant

And we all know the response which we get from number 3 are very much positive. The responses from 1 & 2 are from 1st line command who's responsibility to answer all kind of CSIs those are not associated/alloted to any visa officer.

This is why I'm saying the OCT/NOV guys be ready for next positive step.
I am in the list of number three as well aur AAP K MOON MAY GHEE SHAKKAR ... ameen to ur dua

HamOnt

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
sheeno1 said:
Dear Zeshahnis

SJM
38 Grosvenor Street

sheeno rorra i think all of us in the list who are OCT\ NOV UDR members,, most of us have the same VO SJM and also we all are in contact by the visa officer himself so IN SHAA ALLAH its only a matter of time now

HamOnt

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
zeshananis said:

But I'm sure that your visa officer is also changed as mubasshirali. His initail program assistant was SJM but now paper file sent NSB in Sep.

Most probably your visa office will also be same and as others you B.G checks will also be in progress.

yep mine also NSB :)

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A small discussion on Visa Quota allocated on whcih month of each year.

Martin : ca.linkedin.com/pub/martin-levine/16/936/916/ (X-Visa Officer)

=============================================================
To: zeshananis@hotmail.com
Hi Zeshan. The Minister responsible for Immigration makes the levels announcement for next year at the end of October.
Then International Region has to quickly allocate targets to each visa office. This process is not especially transparent or accountable.

Of course substantial numbers of immigrants apply from within Canada without the involvement of International Region. They have separate targets.

Martin
Martin Levine
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

-----Original Message-----
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 13:00:41
To: <martin_levine@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: 6 to 12 Months hold letter - Discussion
Hi Marting,
Budle of thanks for your precious time.
Only one question: On which month usually visa offices get refill of new visa quotas (Once in a year)
Thanks in advance!
Regards,
Zeshan

To: zeshananis@hotmail.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 12:43:37 +0000
Subject: Re: 6 to 12 Months hold letter - Discussion

Hi Zeshan. Most of this information is available from the CIC website. The minister announces the planning range for the calendar year.
To implement the range CIC establishes admissions targets. Each visa office gets a part of the target by internal administrative procedures.
Over the year CIC monitors how each visa office is doing. A visa office which can not reach its target may have some of it transferred to another visa office.

Martin
Martin Levine
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network
-----Original Message-----
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 12:29:35
To: <martin_levine@hotmail.com>
Subject: 6 to 12 Months hold letter - Discussion
Hi Martin,

I'm bit confused in get an undertanding of Visa Quta & Calender Year for new Visa Quota. I would be pleased if you could give us some idea that, when the program managers get the new visa quota's. e.g. The visa quota for the year of 2013-2104 has been allocated and been informed to program managers of each visa offices or the excercise is still in process and they'll be updated later on in July/August/September.
Regrads
Zeshan

sheeno1

Nov 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB-2010
Doc's Request.
APR-2010
Med's Request
24 Dec-13
Passport Req..
10-Feb '14
VISA ISSUED...
07-Mar '14
zeshananis said:

As i read in QORAX B.G checks are carried-out after medicals, are they really doing B.G checks or waiting visa quota ?

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheeno1 said:
As i read in QORAX B.G checks are carried-out after medicals, are they really doing B.G checks or waiting visa quota ?
Target level of admission for the next year. In simple words visa quota for the next year.

haroon512

Star Member
Sep 18, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th October, 2009
Doc's Request.
4th January, 2010
AOR Received.
18th August, 2010
IELTS Request
5th May, 2010
File Transfer...
January, 2010
Med's Request
10-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-12-2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 08/01/2014 and 22/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
29/01/2014
LANDED..........
inshALLAH at the end of Feb, 2014
I have also received the same communication in March that my background checks are in progress over my application and my visa officer is also SJM till my last communication. I send a CSI after submitting new born documents a week ago and still waiting for their response.
Does anybody know about SJM?? Is he a Visa officer or something else...??

sheeno1

Nov 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB-2010
Doc's Request.
APR-2010
Med's Request
24 Dec-13
Passport Req..
10-Feb '14
VISA ISSUED...
07-Mar '14
haroon512 said:
I have also received the same communication in March that my background checks are in progress over my application and my visa officer is also SJM till my last communication. I send a CSI after submitting new born documents a week ago and still waiting for their response.
Does anybody know about SJM?? Is he a Visa officer or something else...??
Program Assistant