Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mian_g said:
Congratulations to Forum friends on moving forward/completing this tiring process of immigration. Been inactive on the forum for a while so please accept heartiest congratulations to all those who have received their visa/copr.

I have received an email from LVO as a status update having my new file no starting with E (previously B) and UCI. I am pasting content of that email for friends/experts comments.

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2010/03/15.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 4AA, United Kingdom
www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni
www.cic.gc.ca

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Immigration file number can be start from B or E. Below is the proof of my words:

Immigration File Number / Application Number

You will find this number, also referred to as an "Application Number", on any official document issued to you from the visa office where you submitted your application. Your Immigration File Number/Application Number starts with a letter and is followed by a combination of nine (9) numbers or letters. (Example: B000000000 or EP00000000)

Source: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=id_num&lang=en&app=

sheeno1

Nov 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB-2010
Doc's Request.
APR-2010
Med's Request
24 Dec-13
Passport Req..
10-Feb '14
VISA ISSUED...
07-Mar '14
mian_g said:
Congratulations to Forum friends on moving forward/completing this tiring process of immigration. Been inactive on the forum for a while so please accept heartiest congratulations to all those who have received their visa/copr.

I have received an email from LVO as a status update having my new file no starting with E (previously B) and UCI. I am pasting content of that email for friends/experts comments.

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2010/03/15.

You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Visa Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 4AA, United Kingdom
www.cic.gc.ca

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Why they sent this mail, I think they should send medical to you, What's this mean more delay or some changes.

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
mian_g said:

Visa Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 4AA, United Kingdom
www.cic.gc.ca

B is the paper file # and E is the Electronic file #. Probably they have migrated the file into GCMS and has allocated a new file # due to very reason. Email you recvd is a general email and is intended to give the new file # only. Hope everything works out for you ASAP. Howz London any way ? ;)

hopeforfuture

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 May 2010
Med's Request
22 April 2013
Med's Done....
medicals expired May 2014 extended till May 2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Feb 10,2015
LANDED..........
hopefully mid March
Hi all
Check this link
data.gc.ca/eng

Data analysts give us ur feedback

all data for permanent visa applications are reflected there.

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
wynterbabe said:
Hello Friends,

Yesterday I receive an email from London office for our PPR.
I would like to thank this forum for all the help throughout the processing..
God gives what we need,IN TIME!!!
Hoping to receive the passports back the soonest.

SENDING good vibes to everyone!!!!
Mabroooooooooooooooooooook :)

AOA to All,
Status Update Report...!!! :)
Current Status No. of Cases
VISA - Received 14
PPR - Received 5
MR - Received 28
UDR - Standard 13
UDR - 18 months 42
UDR/MR - Waiting 6
TOTAL Applicants 108
For details, please open link in my signatures...and kindly send me private message if you want to add / update any details, i will be happy to update your info in master google sheet!..........Wassalam, SMSH

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
wynterbabe said:
Hello Friends,

Congrats Dear

HamOnt

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
yukhan said:
Dear Friends,

I am pleased to announce that with the help of ALLAH (SWT), last afternoon, received Visas and CPRS. Tried to update yesterday but the link was down. Visa stamping date is 05th June (the day ADVO received my passports) but were returned on 13th June which I received yesterday 16th June.

Here I would like to take the opportunity to thank you all for the support and PETIENCE been showed on this forum in helping others and also to understand from others.

I am INSHALLAH going to land MISSISSAUGA on 12th Sep'13 and will update my contact there, if someone needs any help there.

I will continue on this forum as a silent reader and can be reached on the forum or my e-mail yukhan74 @ yahoo.com

Wishing you all the best and thanks again.

YUKHAN
many congratulations brother and good luck for ur future in canada

HamOnt

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
sunasir said:
ALHAMDOLILLAH suma ALHAMDOLILLAH

By the grace of Almighty Allah
.................................Recieved PPR2
many congrats DR sahb... best wishes for ur future ....remember us in ur prayers and stay in touch

HamOnt

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
wynterbabe said:
Hello Friends,

many congrats brother and wish you good luck for ur future

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
msaleem216 said:
Bahut Bahut Mubarak ho Sunsair bro
saleem
Shukria saleem bhai

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
ahmadtajwer said:
Congrats Yukhan and Sunasir - Have good future in Canada.
Shukria for Dua ,May God bless you

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Shukria ,Thankyou to all dear friends for nice words of wishes ,May Almighty Allah bless you

Phdmaker
Hamont
pk2ca
phdmaker said:
Many many congrats doctor :)
HamOnt said:
many congrats DR sahb... best wishes for ur future ....remember us in ur prayers and stay in touch
pk2ca said:
Congrats Doc. Start packing bags now

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
mian_g said:

Visa Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 4AA, United Kingdom
www.cic.gc.ca

Sir

By the way what is this????

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
SMSH said:
Mabroooooooooooooooooooook :)

AOA to All,
Status Update Report...!!! :)
Current Status No. of Cases
VISA - Received 14
PPR - Received 5
MR - Received 28
UDR - Standard 13
UDR - 18 months 42
UDR/MR - Waiting 6
TOTAL Applicants 108
For details, please open link in my signatures...and kindly send me private message if you want to add / update any details, i will be happy to update your info in master google sheet!..........Wassalam, SMSH
Thankyou Dear for your incredible work for forum
+1 be accepted