+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thoz who got 6-12 months wait letter

HamOnt

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
mirza_g said:
I have same code 0213 and I went through the same situation when got employment abroad 2 years back. I informed LVO upon joining new job and then in Updated docs last year; surprisingly nothing changed. In fact I got PC and MR later. So in my opinion, Code 0213 had minimum work experience - that you already qualify; so changing job title or even department will not effect your application.
thanks mirza bhai... will do... aik tu hr new step layaty howay durr lagta hay.. m so thankul to allah taht we have this forum where u can get sincere and good advice from frnds and you are relaxed...

HamOnt

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
nekeol said:
if ur eligibility is already passed, then no problem at all. but if ur eligibility is not passed from visa office, and bgc r still is progress, then avoid to add new job, keep the old job duties as per ur noc, u can update later on, to avoid further delys and extension in bgc.
my skype: nekeol123

thanks nekeol brother ... i will get my caips result at the end of june..so should i wait for it first then??? the thing is m still working at the same place only promoted and now am head of IT as well as another department...so ur advice plz?? and will def talk to you on skype if i need further help...thankyou so much for ur ID

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
@ kaafmeem

i got reply on 30 may " file under review " and same reply on 24 april. hopefully july will bring some gud news
saleem

HamOnt

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
ASK said:
Congratulations on your additional prestigious role in a reputed organization. Enjoy each moment and get maximum experience out of it. Your experience may not immediately help you in getting a job in Canada, but your experience, honesty and enthusiasm will help you grow in your life once you manage to get in to any job in Canada. Good luck.
thankyou ASK brother sooo much for ur lovely words and prayers ... i still am at the same organization ,,only promoted to a higher position..and yes i know that all our experiance and education will not help us at the start of our journey in canada but our honesty and hardwork will... thats y m planning to get another degree leading to PHD wn finally our dream of reaching canada comes true
(GOD WILLING)

I AM SOOO GRATEFUL TO ALL OF MY FRNDS AND BROTHERS HERE WHO ARE ALWAYS READY TO HELP EVERYONE WITH GREAT SINCERITY

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Then no need

HamOnt said:
thankyou COOL bhai ...but i am working at same place ...my job not changed just being promoted here and now m head of two departments.. so its ok to inform ??

nadiaa

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-4- 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 15-04- 2010 2nd AOR 20-10-2010
File Transfer...
23-6-2010
Med's Request
17-9-2013
Med's Done....
2-10-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2013 (PPR1) / 07-01-14 (PPR2)
Is there any applicant of the case of 2008. Where all the application cases were terminated and CIC has returned the fees. We had an application of 2006 and now they have ask us to fill a form for the return of processing fee. We have applied through consultant at that time. Our consultant has asked us to fill the form and submit it by ourselves online. I need to ask that is this thing works that way? Is there any body who can give an expert advice on this?

Thanks

smisez

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
ahmadtajwer said:
They may not refuse you right away as you are in final stages but may or may not schedule a interview. Hope everything works out for you.
also recd cms report

eligibility passed
medical passed
criminality passed
security blank

but job verification happened dt. 5.6.13 & that daynegtive feedback from employer realy killing me
now seven days passed no update from ndvo seniors pls suggest me

what time taken by ndvo further updates

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
SMSH said:
AOA to All,
Status Update Report...!!! :)
Current Status No. of Cases
VISA - Received 12
PPR - Received 6
MR - Received 29
UDR - Standard 13
UDR - 18 months 42
UDR/MR - Waiting 6
TOTAL Applicants 108
For details, please open link in my signatures...and kindly send me private message if you want to add / update any details, i will be happy to update your info in master google sheet!..........Wassalam, SMSH

Sir

Add me in your list , since filling of my application in April 2010 , I have got no response from them , and in response of my CSI , I get generic email ....................... wait and keep patience

Kind Regards

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
HamOnt said:
AOA all forum members
many congrats to all who got good news and prayers for a speedy process for all the rest of us.

i was asked to snd the schedule A form via email again in may.. a couple of days later after snding i snt a CSI askingf if they got the mail and wn will i get MR... to that i got a reply yesterday...the same standard reply that you are going through background chks and will contact you wn done...thats the update from my side

now badar bhai,,coolguy,,nekeol,,smsh,,sheeno,,eemmoo,,jadeedgeek,,jimmypage and all seniors i need ur help in a matter.

i applied in NOC 0213 ... till may i was working as HEAD OF IT/MIS but i got a promotion and now in addition to being head of IT i am also head of another department which is not directly related to computers but as i had experiance in that area as well and it involves computer work i was given the job... now my question is if i inform my immigration officer of the change would it effect my application at this stage although now i am leading two departments and its a very high profile job and the place i am working at is very renowned...my concern is only that this new department is not directly related to computers... plss i'll be waiting for ur answers

thanks in advance and prayers for all

Dear,
First of all congratulations on your promotions ... a treat is due on you :)

It's not all about job title & position -- it's about meeting job description as stated in NOC. As far as you are meeting the JD, you dont have to worry. Keep faith and stay positive :)

Insha' Allah, you will get a good news soon

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
ASK said:
It may not take that long MARCHIE and mirza_g...just a few applicants including myself, had to wait that long after the MR. We can expect a faster response since your VO has been shifted to Paris. Though in processing time chart, PVO is slower than LVO, we are witnessing just the opposite. Keep your fingers crossed. I have seen applicants who applied before me still waiting for any response including UDR where as some applicants who applied much later than I did, who are already in Canada. It is neither my fault nor theirs. I have completed 43 months from my initial application to CIC. There are no hard and fast rules in this immigration game.

I don't call them unfortunates, but you might be aware that many applicants here have been issued a 18 month wait letter after already getting a 6 - 12 months wait letter. It is unfair that it is not as per a first come first serve basis that the applications are processed, nor they can clearly mention a time frame for your application. They are temporarily put on hold, not rejected! Considering the fact that there are more than 7000 people from around the world using the Come to Canada tool of CIC every day as per a news release two days ago, we are all lucky enough that our cases have been approved and are at least having a positive outcome, while many aspirants have been denied even this.

Since CIC has much more than sufficient applicants interested in coming to Canada, all we can do is wait either by thanking God for bringing you this far or by abusing CIC and its Minister Kenny. It is in our best interest that we wait as CIC is not forcing us to come to Canada and making you wait. I would like to thank Almighty for helping us get through this far and entrust us up on his mercy in the future too. Good luck to all at different stages of their application. God Bless.

true

Asaad

Star Member
Aug 17, 2008
Hi,

Today I recived MR for My new born baby, but still her Passport not issued yet,
can I do the test for her and do they will accept this MR without passport,

or I have to wait till I get the Passport,

pleas Advice if any one has same case,

thanks.

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
Asaad said:
Hi,

Today I recived MR for My new born baby, but still her Passport not issued yet,
can I do the test for her and do they will accept this MR without passport,

or I have to wait till I get the Passport,

pleas Advice if any one has same case,

thanks.
IOM will not give you an appointment without baby's passport

sibbi

Mar 11, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2009
Doc's Request.
17-07-2009
Nomination.....
16-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-12-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
07-04-2014
Med's Done....
16-4-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 06-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
Insha-Allah in September 2014
Hi All
Today is my brought forward date. Lets see what happen, any update or another bfd after 2/3 months.
Regards

nadiaa

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-4- 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 15-04- 2010 2nd AOR 20-10-2010
File Transfer...
23-6-2010
Med's Request
17-9-2013
Med's Done....
2-10-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2013 (PPR1) / 07-01-14 (PPR2)
Experts Please help...

nadiaa said:
Is there any applicant of the case of 2008. Where all the application cases were terminated and CIC has returned the fees. We had an application of 2006 and now they have ask us to fill a form for the return of processing fee. We have applied through consultant at that time. Our consultant has asked us to fill the form and submit it by ourselves online. I need to ask that is this thing works that way? Is there any body who can give an expert advice on this?

Thanks

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
STAY POSITIVE said:
Thank you Lord for the anwered prayer.

I would like to Thank SMSH for the advice to resend again another CSI.
London replied in 3 days after I submitted my CSI.This is the 3rd CSI.
First reply is the I am on queu, 2nd is that I will receive update shortly.

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your message. Your medical instructions and a document request letter have been mailed to your representatives office on 7 June 2013 which you will receive in due course. Following documents are required along with medical results for further processing of your file:

-Updated Forms.
-Rights of Permanent Residence Fees for yourself and your spouse.
-Medical Examination results - all applicants.
-UAE police certificate - Principal Applicant.
-Philippines police certificate - spouse.

Any idea how many days will I receive the request if they mailed frim London to Dubai? Thanks.
Many more congratulation