Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
Update Doc Requested X March 2013(18 months letter)
Nomination.....
Process started 2X March 2012
File Transfer...
Updates Police clearence request AUG 2013
Med's Request
Medical + RPRF request - XX-SEPT-2013
Med's Done....
XX sept 2013
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
XX Dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
XX Dec 2013
LANDED..........
Travelling on March 2nd week 2014
shahji said:
Hi,

I received an e-mail from LVO to submit Schedule A / Background declaration form and update PCC. This is the first time i received a document request in 2 years.

Can any body tell me when i can expect MR? They give me 30 days to submit
will you pls. share your NOC and time line details here.

shahji

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER May 2011
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
May 2011
Med's Request
September 2013
Med's Done....
September 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 2013
LANDED..........
Soon
sazzadkw said:
will you pls. share your NOC and time line details here.
I filed my application in March 2011 and my application is in process since December 2011. I send them e-mails but they were replying that application awaiting review and then they were saying under background check.
do you think my background check completed?

sheeno1

Nov 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB-2010
Doc's Request.
APR-2010
Med's Request
24 Dec-13
Passport Req..
10-Feb '14
VISA ISSUED...
07-Mar '14
eemmoo1 said:
Agreed. Very tiring and uncertain process
Dear eemmoo

Your case is long awaited like me, When we get MR ? any comments

Sheeno

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheeno1 said:
Dear eemmoo

Your case is long awaited like me, When we get MR ? any comments

Sheeno
No idea yaar. We can only pray. Now even they are not replying to my CSI. Its been around 45 days since i sent CSI but no reply.

sheeno1

Nov 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB-2010
Doc's Request.
APR-2010
Med's Request
24 Dec-13
Passport Req..
10-Feb '14
VISA ISSUED...
07-Mar '14
eemmoo1 said:
No idea yaar. We can only pray. Now even they are not replying to my CSI. Its been around 45 days since i sent CSI but no reply.
In April '13 they replied my CSI that background checks outstanding.
I wish they send csi reply with medical.

HamOnt

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
eemmoo1 said:
dear frnds eemmoo1 and sheeno... i am also in the same boat with you but i was asked for snding schedule A form in may which i did...and i snt an email to confirm if they got it cz i was asked to snd the form via email...yesterday i got reply but it was the usual that we are doing background checks and will contact you wn done and no time frame to give you... bus allah say dua kartay rahain IN SHAA ALLAH soon will get gud news of MR

HamOnt

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Murree381 said:
Dear brothers and sisters
Greetings of the day

I am pleased to inform all forum members that by the Grace of Almighty Allah just got PPR-2, would submit the passports to Islamabad VO tomorrow
cheers
Thanks and regards
MANY CONGRATS BROTHER...

HamOnt

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
badar14 said:
Dear Brothers

Alhadullilah got the Passports with Visa and landing papers today. Thanks every one for the help specially hope786, coolguy, PHDMaker, itsbeentoolong, 4can, KHIpak and every one I forget to mention and special thanks to QORAX and SAKI

Badar

bohat bohat mubarak badar bhai...it will be such a relief to finally get hold of the stamped passports...allah aap sub k liyay agay aasanyaan paida karay ameen....plz remember us in ur prayers

sheeno1

Nov 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB-2010
Doc's Request.
APR-2010
Med's Request
24 Dec-13
Passport Req..
10-Feb '14
VISA ISSUED...
07-Mar '14
HamOnt said:
dear frnds eemmoo1 and sheeno... i am also in the same boat with you but i was asked for snding schedule A form in may which i did...and i snt an email to confirm if they got it cz i was asked to snd the form via email...yesterday i got reply but it was the usual that we are doing background checks and will contact you wn done and no time frame to give you... bus allah say dua kartay rahain IN SHAA ALLAH soon will get gud news of MR
Ameen

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HamOnt said:
In shaa Allah

HamOnt

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
AOA all forum members
many congrats to all who got good news and prayers for a speedy process for all the rest of us.

i was asked to snd the schedule A form via email again in may.. a couple of days later after snding i snt a CSI askingf if they got the mail and wn will i get MR... to that i got a reply yesterday...the same standard reply that you are going through background chks and will contact you wn done...thats the update from my side

now badar bhai,,coolguy,,nekeol,,smsh,,sheeno,,eemmoo,,jadeedgeek,,jimmypage and all seniors i need ur help in a matter.

i applied in NOC 0213 ... till may i was working as HEAD OF IT/MIS but i got a promotion and now in addition to being head of IT i am also head of another department which is not directly related to computers but as i had experiance in that area as well and it involves computer work i was given the job... now my question is if i inform my immigration officer of the change would it effect my application at this stage although now i am leading two departments and its a very high profile job and the place i am working at is very renowned...my concern is only that this new department is not directly related to computers... plss i'll be waiting for ur answers

thanks in advance and prayers for all

sheeno1

Nov 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB-2010
Doc's Request.
APR-2010
Med's Request
24 Dec-13
Passport Req..
10-Feb '14
VISA ISSUED...
07-Mar '14
HamOnt said:
AOA all forum members
many congrats to all who got good news and prayers for a speedy process for all the rest of us.

i was asked to snd the schedule A form via email again in may.. a couple of days later after snding i snt a CSI askingf if they got the mail and wn will i get MR... to that i got a reply yesterday...the same standard reply that you are going through background chks and will contact you wn done...thats the update from my side

now badar bhai,,coolguy,,nekeol,,smsh,,sheeno,,eemmoo,,jadeedgeek,,jimmypage and all seniors i need ur help in a matter.

i applied in NOC 0213 ... till may i was working as HEAD OF IT/MIS but i got a promotion and now in addition to being head of IT i am also head of another department which is not directly related to computers but as i had experiance in that area as well and it involves computer work i was given the job... now my question is if i inform my immigration officer of the change would it effect my application at this stage although now i am leading two departments and its a very high profile job and the place i am working at is very renowned...my concern is only that this new department is not directly related to computers... plss i'll be waiting for ur answers

thanks in advance and prayers for all
In my opinion, transfer, posting/ promotion and different assignments are part of the service / employment, it should not effect your application, however lets c what are the comments of senior members.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
PA5510N said:
still waiting for PPR1.... ??? ???
Sir

Please visit this link , you will get all answers;

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2013-06-11.asp

Kind Regards

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
eemmoo1 said:
Sir

Why they are not responding to CSI , is visit link below;

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2013-06-11.asp

Kind Regards