+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thoz who got 6-12 months wait letter

hinakhan

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Dear Experts,
I learned from 3 years previous/current cases CIC make unreasonable/unjustifiable delay to send passport requests or issuing visa in the name of background checks - they avoid to grant visa for longer period i.e. 6 months. Why not they background check prior to sending medicals or updated documents request - I am unable to understand this logic?
What do you think?
Good luck to all,
Hina

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
HI HINAKHAN,
YES YOU ARE RIGHT. BUT NO ONE IS AUTHORISED TO ASK THE VO FOR ANY DELAY EVEN WE DOTN KNOW WHAT IS INTERNAL PROCESS IN THE VO. THERE IS ONE MANUAL/PROCEDURE FOR THEIR INTERNAL JOBS WHICH IS NOT PUBLISHED ONLINE AND KEPT SECRET BY CIC.
NOW THEY HAVE STARTED ACCORDING TO YOUR IDEA, I M WAITING FOR THE MEDCICALS AND BGC IN IN PROCESS. BUT UPDATED DOCUMENTS THEY NEED IN ADVANCE TO START WORK ON BGC. THERE ARE SOME CASES FACING SIMILAR PROBLEM.

hinakhan said:
Dear Experts,
I learned from 3 years previous/current cases CIC make unreasonable/unjustifiable delay to send passport requests or issuing visa in the name of background checks - they avoid to grant visa for longer period i.e. 6 months. Why not they background check prior to sending medicals or updated documents request - I am unable to understand this logic?
What do you think?
Good luck to all,
Hina

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
Hi All,
Salam,

SMSH please update my info

Country of Residence: UK
Country of Citizenship: Pakistan (UK hota to mera dimag kharab tha kay Canada kay liyay apply karta)
Applied through Consultant: No

Regards

SMSH said:
AOA to All,
Status Update Report :)
Current Status No. of Cases
VISA - Received 8
PPR - Received 5
MR - Received 28
UDR - Standard 15
UDR - 18 months 37
UDR/MR - Waiting 10
TOTAL Applicants 103

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
Hi All,

Halat dekhtay huay apnay aur apnay jaisay aap sub kay aik Punjabi kee KAHAWAT hay jo yaad a rahe hay but i shall not write it as full

Just for those who have heard of it could fully enjoy it keeping in view our situation and the way CIC is dealing with us since last three years

It has an animal in it ----------------------- and the person (suffering) has been tied to ----------------

Dont try to fill in the blanks for everybody.

cheers

cuccoo0 said:
Hi All,
Salam,

Country of Citizenship: Pakistan (UK hota to mera dimag kharab tha kay Canada kay liyay apply karta)

Regards

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Is today 1st May a working day in LVO

sibbi

Mar 11, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2009
Doc's Request.
17-07-2009
Nomination.....
16-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-12-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
07-04-2014
Med's Done....
16-4-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 06-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
Insha-Allah in September 2014
sunasir said:
Is today 1st May a working day in LVO
Its official holiday

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
cuccoo0 said:
Hi All,
Salam,

Regards
updated sir:)
Dear You are minimum better than 18 months email holder....
insha Allah your MR is on the way...in May 2013

walmzd

Star Member
May 27, 2012
For any one who's done with the medical and waiting for PPR.

Did VO encashed the RPRF DD? I found out that mine has been encashed

jay10

Star Member
Aug 23, 2010
Guys,

I have been a keen follower of this thread. I'm a pre-june applicant and yersterday I received an email from LVO confirming that Medical request has been sent to my UK address. The also attached a form for me to complete and in addition requested for more documents....including proof of funds (POF)

Now here is the problem...

The are saying that my previous POF covered only myself (given that I will be the only one travelling...not together with my family-in the time being) but that because I have 4 other dependents the require that I submit a new POF to demostrate that I can look after them...even though that are not travelling with me.
Can guys correct me if I'm wrong...

At the time of our application (I mean Post Feb 2008 to pre-june 2010) was this the case...I thought the minimum fund required was for only for who intended to land at the time of application?

However, I can definitely deposit sufficient funds (up to £15k-minimum requirement for 4 dependents)now into my accoount, but I have to come up with real/genuine reason that I can give to the LVO to agree that the funds are mine not borrowed.

My intention is to say that it is a proceed from sale of one of my assessts...(which in honesty is what I am going to do)....Get money off a very good friend who has always wanted to buy one of my precious land asset in my home country).

Could this help?

Guys give me your thoughts please.

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
You can apply for CAIPS and that would tell you what and why are they looking for funds for all family members even if they are not accompanying you. You can deposit a large sum but they require explanation and possible proof. If you sell any of your assetts, try to attach the proof to convince VO that funds are not borrowed.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
dear Jay10, they should not ask for the family who are not accopnying you, but medical is there. anyhow you can show them CAN $23,425/- for 5 members, if you have with you.
Or show any sales deed of property and check deposit in your account where sales deed showing the check No etc. this sales deed must be legal or must be notarized, OR acceptable tax receipt etc. but u must have to show them that this is your funds and not taken as loan temporarily.

jay10 said:
Guys,

I have been a keen follower of this thread. I'm a pre-june applicant and yersterday I received an email from LVO confirming that Medical request has been sent to my UK address. The also attached a form for me to complete and in addition requested for more documents....including proof of funds (POF)

Now here is the problem...

The are saying that my previous POF covered only myself (given that I will be the only one travelling...not together with my family-in the time being) but that because I have 4 other dependents the require that I submit a new POF to demostrate that I can look after them...even though that are not travelling with me.
Can guys correct me if I'm wrong...

At the time of our application (I mean Post Feb 2008 to pre-june 2010) was this the case...I thought the minimum fund required was for only for who intended to land at the time of application?

However, I can definitely deposit sufficient funds (up to £15k-minimum requirement for 4 dependents)now into my accoount, but I have to come up with real/genuine reason that I can give to the LVO to agree that the funds are mine not borrowed.

My intention is to say that it is a proceed from sale of one of my assessts...(which in honesty is what I am going to do)....Get money off a very good friend who has always wanted to buy one of my precious land asset in my home country).

Could this help?

Guys give me your thoughts please.

jay10

Star Member
Aug 23, 2010
nekeol said:
dear Jay10, they should not ask for the family who are not accopnying you, but medical is there. anyhow you can show them CAN $23,425/- for 5 members, if you have with you.
Or show any sales deed of property and check deposit in your account where sales deed showing the check No etc. this sales deed must be legal or must be notarized, OR acceptable tax receipt etc. but u must have to show them that this is your funds and not taken as loan temporarily.
Thanks guys..
Nekeol-.is there any link on the CIC website that I can assess and use that as evidence in case if i need to query their request (re:pOF requirements not required for non-accompanying dependents) ...just considering the option incase I fail to gather the required funds/get the assest sold in time.

this is how the POF was worded in the LVO email;

'Proof of settlement funds.

This is further to your application for admission to Canada as a member of the Skilled Worker Class. The information you have provided in your application is insufficient to demonstrate that you meet terms of the required Low Income Cut Off (LICO) figure for admission to Canada for yourself and your four family members (funds required for a family of five is $23,425 CAD).

While I acknowledge that you have submitted a bank account statement, the funds on balance are not sufficient to demonstrate available funds for your family of five people. As per R76(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection act, you must have sufficient funds for you and your family members whether they are accompanying you or not. Please forward the history of your bank account for a period of at least the most recent last 6 months showing deposits and withdrawals. You should note that we will not consider any unexplained or unrealistic large deposits in the compilation of the LICO figure. You will be allowed a further 45 days from the date of this letter to satisfy a visa officer, based on reasonable and probable grounds, that you have the necessary and required funds to meet this benchmark.

More ideas/suggestions please.....

real2012

Apr 23, 2013
Hey guys,
this is about more than 1 month left that my e-case status changed from "in process" to "Decision made" without any correspondence. I sent an inquiry letter to Warsaw about 2 weeks ago and nothing received in answer. I have done my medicals 7 months ago with some updates and RPRF and actually sent my hight length and eye colour in about 3 months ago which was requested from visa office.
I'm so solicitous and dont know what will be happen.
please share your experience...
thanx

fsarosh

Aug 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Year 2010
Med's Request
28-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014
4can said:
Thanx to all for the good wishes.
For people wanting to send CSE, use the webform.
I got both my medicals and passport request in response to my CSE send to them at respective times.
Hi, i would like to ask you that did they give you 120 days to process your documents when you sent your documents to them? If so, did you send the CSE within that 120 days or after this time?

Additionally, could you please share text of the CSE or briefly tell us what you have written to them? did you simple ask the status of your case your specifically mention that you were waiting for medicals and PPR?

mirza_g

Star Member
Sep 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-2010
Doc's Request.
06-2010
AOR Received.
07-2010
Med's Request
25-03-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
Interview........
"waived" as per CAIPS
Passport Req..
3-9-2013 (PPR1); 11-10-2013 (PPR2)
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2013
Yes me too is done with medical and RPRF on 11 APRIL. have not see any change in status yet.

walmzd said:
For any one who's done with the medical and waiting for PPR.

Did VO encashed the RPRF DD? I found out that mine has been encashed