Interview........
"waived" as per CAIPS
Passport Req..
3-9-2013 (PPR1); 11-10-2013 (PPR2)
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2013
nizami said:
Just received additional documents request from LVO, Thank you Allah
good and congratulations. one more positive step.

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
nizami said:
Just received additional documents request from LVO, Thank you Allah
Have you got 18 months standard email?

WAY

Mar 1, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 22, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 06, 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 13, 2010
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
May 22, 2012
Med's Request
April 09, 2014 (Re-med)
Med's Done....
May 02, 2014 (Re-med)
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 (May 13, 2014), PPR-2 (Jun 11, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 27, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 2014, Permanent landing not decided yet
Thanks for all the hardwork buddy (Jimmy bhai sai Maazrat kai sath).......but why have u removed "Meds Done" column, was helpful in predicting the trend??

SMSH said:
Dear All,

AOA,

Have a look at google sheet with updated version 10.2 beta - All rights reserved :)

I have sorted it with stage wise and processing time wise....and I want to make all greens.....ASAP insha Allah...

Waiting for your comments please!

Thanks,
SMSH

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
By the way , Gillani was tellin me in the evening, that his caips did NOT have the word "PI-03" mentioned anywhere (most 18 month holders have it).

Gillani's caips had "NMP, please issue medical+RPRF"....and today he got medical from NMP (his program assistant)....(He told me this last year too, but at that time I did not know that PI-03 was the UDR letter.)

MAY BE , this PI-03 in caips is an indication of who gets UDR......But this is just a tukka. Nothing concrete.

I still feel NOC is not relevant, as 3 of the "1111" I know (not on forum) have love letter...even Nizami now has UDR.....even though both nizami n gillani r from noc 1111 n sent full docs in SEP 2010.... Its just luck I guess!!

Kher. Watever it it, (luck or something else), good thing is, this is a good trend, and shows LVO has good plans for the waiters...time thora agay peechay is not a big issue, as long as we ALL get it inshaAllah. Let's see agay kya hota hai.

P.s: again, not saying anything, but this just an observation....(I have caips of few people saved in my phone for reference)...following people 's caips had PI-03, and they got UDR first...
Sazzadk
Jimmy page
Hina jamal
Zeeshan anis

@ Sama 2010: I know u ordered caips, but u got GCMS....(which according to eemoo COULD go to paris)....but if u stay at london, your GCMS, like my caips, also has (Meds+PI-03 prepared)...which could mean, if u stay in london n this PI-03 is an indicator, u will also get the 18 month UDR...I hope I'm wrong and u get direct MR....although some people have said that your noc 3112 has seen faster processing...but everyone knows my take is very clear that I feel noc is irrelevant now....but let's see...allah kare u get direct MR.

VEHSHI

Star Member
Jul 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends,

I have also received an 18 month wait letter with additional docs requirements. I had applied under NOC 213, has any other 213 applicant received this email?

Secondly, can somebody help me understand the question number 10 in the new form imm0008_3e please? Earlier we just had to enter the funds we are maintaining in CAD but now it is different?

I will be very thankful

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
nizami said:
I have only received request of additional forms and copies of passport to submit within 60 days to LVO. No 18 months letter.
sudkay jaawan, teri masoomiat tay :) plz look again....does it have these 3 paragraghs ?? :

"Please forward all requested documents together within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope.

Please note that your application is still subject to admissibility checks and verifications that are deemed necessary. You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until we have advised you of the final decision on your application.

At this time, we do not expect to make a final decision on your application until 2014. Please do not make case status enquiries for the next 18 months, as our resources are devoted to case processing and we will not be able to answer routine enquiries."

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
jimmy page said:
sudkay jaawan, teri masoomiat tay :) plz look again....does it have these 3 paragraghs ?? :

"Please forward all requested documents together within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope.

Please note that your application is still subject to admissibility checks and verifications that are deemed necessary. You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until we have advised you of the final decision on your application.

At this time, we do not expect to make a final decision on your application until 2014. Please do not make case status enquiries for the next 18 months, as our resources are devoted to case processing and we will not be able to answer routine enquiries."
:) might be now they realized they should not have sent this 18 months thing... bachon kay dil tot gai hain.... so they ommitted these details from fresh letters... Yad hey initial wait letters last year does not have irreplaceable docs line phir they added that line ...

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
Arsh Ali said:
:) might be now they realized they should not have sent this 18 months thing... bachon kay dil tot gai hain.... so they ommitted these details from fresh letters... Yad hey initial wait letters last year does not have irreplaceable docs line phir they added that line ...
Hmmm..only nizami bhai can answer this now :)

P.s: Dost, I don't think Lvo ko DIL tornay se durr lugta hai...they r the ultimate heart breaker/ninja warrior/dream killer (Pre feb+JD mismatch) :)

MASunny

Apr 20, 2012
Just to share my take on P103, it is written in almost all the CAIPS/GCMS notes like that "MEDS PRINTED P103 PREPARED FILE PA'D." No where it is mentioned like PI-03.

I have seen two GCMS notes (from Dubai applicants) & they both got medical request along with updated PCC & Schedule forms & fee and P103 was mentioned in their notes. So anyone having P103 in their notes wouldn't get the MR is highly unlikely.

Before, some members had discussed this & assumed that it looks like that: http://canadianvisaservices.com/gifs/testimonial2.jpg There is no way to ascertain this but others view point provide more info.

immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=75&PID=153756

There is no way to confirm that NOC has no relevance. Their prime relevance is evident that (1) some NOCs are not available in MI2 & MI3 such as 0213, (2) some are there in two MIs, or (3) SMSH list indicates some fast moving NOCs like GP/Physicians or FC (exceptions are everywhere when some NOC1111 got UDR).

So NOC has some value, but here CIC is stuck by taking the applications under MI1 and didn't processed them for long (wait que is 2 years for MI1). Now they have to 'throw away' all such cases positively or negatively. The negative route for CIC is DELAY (6-12mo, then 18 mo, then visa quota shortage etc.) the applicants. Just imagine in last 3 years, due to this delay, some applicants might had withdrawn their applications, changed their minds, or migrated to other destinations, or had died. Means CIC has to process less MI1 applications. So it appears that CIC is using UDR as a tool to delay your cases.

In my view, there's a need, like Pre-2008 applicants, someone should challenge CIC in FCC for 'MI1 Processing Unnecessary Delay.'

jimmy page said:
By the way , Gillani was tellin me in the evening, that his caips did NOT have the word "PI-03" mentioned anywhere (most 18 month holders have it).

Gillani's caips had "NMP, please issue medical+RPRF"....and today he got medical from NMP (his program assistant)....(He told me this last year too, but at that time I did not know that PI-03 was the UDR letter.)

MAY BE , this PI-03 in caips is an indication of who gets UDR......But this is just a tukka. Nothing concrete.

I still feel NOC is not relevant, as 3 of the "1111" I know (not on forum) have love letter...even Nizami now has UDR.....even though both nizami n gillani r from noc 1111 n sent full docs in SEP 2010.... Its just luck I guess!!

Kher. Watever it it, (luck or something else), good thing is, this is a good trend, and shows LVO has good plans for the waiters...time thora agay peechay is not a big issue, as long as we ALL get it inshaAllah. Let's see agay kya hota hai.

P.s: again, not saying anything, but this just an observation....(I have caips of few people saved in my phone for reference)...following people 's caips had PI-03, and they got UDR first...
Sazzadk
Jimmy page
Hina jamal
Zeeshan anis

@ Sama 2010: I know u ordered caips, but u got GCMS....(which according to eemoo COULD go to paris)....but if u stay at london, your GCMS, like my caips, also has (Meds+PI-03 prepared)...which could mean, if u stay in london n this PI-03 is an indicator, u will also get the 18 month UDR...I hope I'm wrong and u get direct MR....although some people have said that your noc 3112 has seen faster processing...but everyone knows my take is very clear that I feel noc is irrelevant now....but let's see...allah kare u get direct MR.

nizami

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Sorry guyz,

In excitement i didn't read the whole e-mail it just came to my attention that with the additional documents they have also mentioned 18 months time and 2014 deadline. For all your reference below is the e-mail i have received,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents marked below within 60 days.

PLEASE ENCLOSE A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH YOUR REPLY.

The forms listed below can be found on the CIC website at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp
(Please declare personal history and addresses since the age of 18 without any gaps in dates)
1. New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant.

2. Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669]

3. Supplementary Information - Your travels [IMM 5562]

4. New Additional Family Information Form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18.

5. Copy of passport title page for each applicant. If any of your dependants are included in a parent’s passport, please ensure that you apply for an individual passport for each person. Please note that each person will require their own passport at the time of visa issuance.

6. Completed Military Questionnaire (attached), for each applicant who has completed more than mandatory military service. For all applicants with any military service, please provide a copy of the Military Card or Military Exemption Card.

Please forward all requested documents together within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope.

At this time, we do not expect to make a final decision on your application until 2014. Please do not make case status enquiries for the next 18 months, as our resources are devoted to case processing and we will not be able to answer routine enquiries.
However, please do advise us if there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce. You must let us know at the address above or by email at ldn-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca. You must also inform us of a:

● Change of address, including change of e-mail address;

● Change of immigration representative. You must include a completed and signed Use of a Representative form (IMM5476E). You can find the form at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.pdf)

● Request for withdrawal of your application.

Please ensure you quote your file number on any correspondence sent to us.

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Sincerely,

High Commission of Canada