27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
destination canada said:
I believe you are the ONLY one who got further request to submit 6 months bank statement after already submitting a bank letter with the updated docs request, am i right ?? i don't think others who got updated docs request did not receive any such request as they probably also send a bank letter only with their updated docs, and we all have send ONLY bank letter as per LVO while submitting FULL DOCS, cause they don't require 6 months statements from applicants like other visa offices as per their FULL DOCS submission guidelines. other seniors may comment.
They normally asks for three months statement however it's their discretion.... When I was filing my case and was not introduced to this SITE... My consultant/helper(not a registered one) asked me to prepare docs/info in a way that they find it so convenient to go through my details, which also includes presentation.., I am not sure how right he was or how much this point counts but once they have doubt/concern on any detail, they might ask u to redo or even add extra info as well.... My opinion others may differ :)

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
Nova-Scotia, October 2010
File Transfer...
Full Docs to LVO - January 2011, Second AOR May-2011
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Arsh Ali said:
They normally asks for three months statement however it's their discretion.... When I was filing my case and was not introduced to this SITE... My consultant/helper(not a registered one) asked me to prepare docs/info in a way that they find it so convenient to go through my details, which also includes presentation.., I am not sure how right he was or how much this point counts but once they have doubt/concern on any detail, they might ask u to redo or even add extra info as well.... My opinion others may differ :)
as per my knowledge and discussing with my authorized canada base consultant, it is NOT required to submit any statements( 3 or 6) to LVO as THERE FULL DOCS APPLICATION GUIDELINES DOES NOT MENTION ANY STATEMENTS REQUEST FROM BANK RATHER "ONLY" A BANK LETTER. pls provide info of statement request by LVO anywhere in their website or guidebook with link if you have, as i have submitted ONLY a bank letter to LVO and it was accepted. if somebody is submitting a 6/3 months statement then it it only his/her own discretion, NOT a commendatory LVO instruction like some other visa offices.

i wanted to clarify this so everyone knows the differences between LVO guidelines and own discretion regards to POF.

and yes, it also applies in the time of submitting your updated docs(that includes POF) unless otherwise requested by LVO just like it requested mian_g

haroon512

Star Member
Sep 18, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th October, 2009
Doc's Request.
4th January, 2010
AOR Received.
18th August, 2010
IELTS Request
5th May, 2010
File Transfer...
January, 2010
Med's Request
10-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-12-2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 08/01/2014 and 22/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
29/01/2014
LANDED..........
inshALLAH at the end of Feb, 2014
Mian G that's indeed quite strange because even if you left 4 years since your 18th birthday, it doesn't matter because they stated in the forms that personal history since the 18th birthday or last 10 years whichever comes first. I guess unfortunately your file encountered to some short tempered immigration officer who want your little exercise. But really thanks to share this news as it will be helpful for many other applicants. May the almighty bless you.

mian_g said:
FOLKS news/update for you.

LVO Working .

As most of the forum members are aware of my update docs request and delivery there on 12th Nov. Today have received an e-mail regarding incomplete docs bombshell. I have been given 30 days to submit again schedule A Background declaration not leaving any gaps for last 10 years or since 18 th birthday(Me+spouse). Its strange bcoz my last forms had covered both times but I think this time should write my biography for VO. I have been told to submit updated PCCs which is strange again as the last ones I sent are not even a month old, even today. Regarding POF, been told to send updated and for the last 6 months bank transaction history as well as to explain and document any unusually large transactions. There is an attached Supplementary information Form to fill and return.

The good thing is that they have sent me an e-mail thus saving precious time as well as indication that something is going on.

Am sharing this information for the benefit of LVO as well as applicants to save time and avoid unnecessary delays.

Lets hope for the best and any one benefiting from this post should remember me in their prayers.

Not responding to queries and friends concerns would not mean am ignoring any one but might not be able to answer immediately.

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
haroon512 said:
Mian G that's indeed quite strange because even if you left 4 years since your 18th birthday, it doesn't matter because they stated in the forms that personal history since the 18th birthday or last 10 years whichever comes first. I guess unfortunately your file encountered to some short tempered immigration officer who want your little exercise. But really thanks to share this news as it will be helpful for many other applicants. May the almighty bless you.
For people who are above 28 years, they should give from 18th birthday onwards....as their 18th birthday came before last ten years...

For example , I'm born in 1975....my 18 birthday comes at 1993,....and my last 10 years would be 2002....so the my 18th birthday (1993) came first/before, than my last 10 years (2002)......

So people, just fill it from 18th birthday onwards, IF u are above 28 years (which most of applicants are)......hope I made this clear :) come on guys, gimme +1 now, don't by shy now :) kidding....

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
SMSH said:
Your consultant is right. Follow his instruction please...
I second

yukhan

Star Member
Oct 30, 2011
jimmy page said:
For people who are above 28 years, they should give from 18th birthday onwards....as their 18th birthday came before last ten years...

For example , I'm born in 1975....my 18 birthday comes at 1993,....and my last 10 years would be 2002....so the my 18th birthday (1993) came first/before, than my last 10 years (2002)......

So people, just fill it from 18th birthday onwards, IF u are above 28 years (which most of applicants are)......hope I made this clear :) come on guys, gimme +1 now, don't by shy now :) kidding....
I thing case is not like this. As per my understanding they want max. of last 10 years. For example if someone is <28 yrs of age s/he must start from 18th birthday till date (means # of years will be <10) and if someone’s age is >=28 yrs must give at least of last 10 years.
Supporting point in my argument is that we are not asked to submit any details as we are suppose to give for children under 18 yrs of age and if child is above 18 then all forms/info./data is must to be provided.
This mystery can only be solved if Mian-G discloses his age or at least year of birth.

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
destination canada said:
as per my knowledge and discussing with my authorized canada base consultant, it is NOT required to submit any statements( 3 or 6) to LVO as THERE FULL DOCS APPLICATION GUIDELINES DOES NOT MENTION ANY STATEMENTS REQUEST FROM BANK RATHER "ONLY" A BANK LETTER. pls provide info of statement request by LVO anywhere in their website or guidebook with link if you have, as i have submitted ONLY a bank letter to LVO and it was accepted. if somebody is submitting a 6/3 months statement then it it only his/her own discretion, NOT a commendatory LVO instruction like some other visa offices.

i wanted to clarify this so everyone knows the differences between LVO guidelines and own discretion regards to POF.

and yes, it also applies in the time of submitting your updated docs(that includes POF) unless otherwise requested by LVO just like it requested mian_g
Bro no need to write that much, check Pakistan thread as well.. It's normal that they ask for bank statement :)... Any thing left unfinished can lead to doubts :)

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
yukhan said:
I thing case is not like this. As per my understanding they want max. of last 10 years. For example if someone is <28 yrs of age s/he must start from 18th birthday till date (means # of years will be <10) and if someone's age is >=28 yrs must give at least of last 10 years.
Supporting point in my argument is that we are not asked to submit any details as we are suppose to give for children under 18 yrs of age and if child is above 18 then all forms/info./data is must to be provided.
This mystery can only be solved if Mian-G discloses his age or at least year of birth.
Bro, MAY BE u re right and I'm wrong....but my friend who s 40 years old, made the same mistake, and he gave history from last 10 years (from 30years to 40years) and they asked him to submit again, and then he submitted from 18 years to 40 years, and then he got PPR1....so u can choose to do watever seems correct to U....but do take more opinions on this before u submit.... :) regards.

yukhan

Star Member
Oct 30, 2011
jimmy page said:
Bro, MAY BE u re right and I'm wrong....but my friend who s 40 years old, made the same mistake, and he gave history from last 10 years (from 30years to 40years) and they asked him to submit again, and then he submitted from 18 years to 40 years, and then he got PPR1....so u can choose to do watever seems correct to U....but do take more opinions on this before u submit.... :) regards.
I think then it veries case to case as my both elder bros when got visas were 38 of age and both only submitted all required data of max. last 10 yrs not from the age of 18.
Anyway as said earlier varies case to case.

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
yukhan said:
I think then it veries case to case as my both elder bros when got visas were 38 of age and both only submitted all required data of max. last 10 yrs not from the age of 18.
Anyway as said earlier varies case to case.
I guess....others forum members, what do u think??? Assuming a man is 38 years, shall he submit history from last 10 years (28-38) OR from 18 th birthday to present age of 38years?? (I think it should be from 18-38 years, do correct if I'm wrong)

just curious, Did your brothers apply for canadian immigration or some country s visit visa ?

P.s: let's wait for Mian_g to reveal his age :)

yukhan

Star Member
Oct 30, 2011
jimmy page said:
I guess....others forum members, what do u think??? Assuming a man is 38 years, shall he submit history from last 10 years (28-38) OR from 18 th birthday to present age of 38years?? (I think it should be from 18-38 years, do correct if I'm wrong)

just curious, Did your brothers apply for canadian immigration or some country s visit visa ?

P.s: let's wait for Mian_g to reveal his age :)
Good Q.

To be more clarified pls. note data of my both elder brothers:

1st
Year of birth : 1970
Application : 2005
Got Visa : 2008 (Immigration along with family)
Landed : Feb’09
Job Status : Working
Applied for citizenship: Mar’12
Living on P.R status in Mississauga ON

2nd
Year of birth : 1972
Application : 2005
Got Visa : 2010 (Immigration along with family)
Landed : Feb’11
Job Status : Working
Applied for citizenship: 3yrs not yet completed
Living on P.R status in Mississauga ON

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
jimmy page said:
Bhai jan history ko choro, mummy khati hain Kay apnay say baray Larkon say dosti nai kartay hehehe :p ;D ;)

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy page said:
Dear all, please understand carefully and the logic. CIC asks to send personal history for the last 10 years or since 18 years of age whatever comes first because they want us to include the maximum past time we had spent in our lives. I agree with jimmy page that a personal history since age of 18 years is required for some one who is 28 years of age or older. For people who are 27 years old or younger, last 10 years would suffice. For example, a person who is 27 years old, last 10 years would come earlier and would start from 17 years of age so it will include maximum amount of his life time and it will not start from 18 years of age for him because he will miss one year then. . Whereas a person who is 29 years of age or more it will start from 18 years of age to include the maximum time he had spent in his life , because if we consider last 10 years for him, it will start from 19 years of age and will miss one year. So a person who is 39 years old , it will start from 18 years of age to account the maximum time and not the last 10 years which is only 29 years of age.

So people, for any one who is 27 years of age will provide personal history of last 10 years and anyone who is 28 or above will provide personal history since age of 18. Hope it clears any doubts.