Thoz who got 6-12 months wait letter

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
awai ali said:
Haral .....nice to see you on forum .......would you like to share your landing experience and in Toronto on which air port you landed ..........?
I came through PIA and I made a solid commitment that I will never fly by them again until and unless I ve to save time. we landed on Pearson Int'l on 17th june in afternoon. the process went smooth. faced no problems at the airport. my friend was there to pick us up in two cars. we are still temp staying at my friend's apartment and will move to a place of our own as soon as get a job. friend's help us helping us save some much needed money.

I have been applying a lot on websites such as workapolis and other sites. there have been some response which I take is quite healthy one given I am here for only two weeks. already have gone through 5 interviews and two were for leadership positions. one has to make changes into resume since there is a lot which is taken as unnecessary in a resume here i.e. personal details. cover letters are also required with every job here and when we don't provide cover letters they usually throw the resume away.

I will keep on applying for at least 50-100 vacancies a day till I find a good job and till than to pay my bills I have enrolled myself into a security guard course of a week. after completing the training one can sit in a test and get a security license after passing it. the training company also provides job placements. this will help is paying for bills and leave the savings I brought from Pakistan intact which I can later use to buy a home on lease. I advice everyone to do the same. this training program is for 340$ and duration is one week.

things are totally different here and somewhat strange. early excitement settles into mild depression and frustration sometimes but its a normal process of adjusting into a new culture and one has to keep up the spirits.

good luck to all of you and wish me good luck as well.

NOC4131

Sep 8, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-14-2010
Doc's Request.
Feb-01-2011 (Doc sent dt)
Nomination.....
Updated Forms + Police Certf sent (May-2014)
AOR Received.
October-2010 (Full Doc request dt)
IELTS Request
Alongwith Full Docs (Feb-01-11)
File Transfer...
6-12 month letter (June 2012),18 month letter (May 2013)
Med's Request
Oct-22-2014
Med's Done....
Oct-30-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-14-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec-05-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah on 5th day of Eid-ul-Fitr 2015
haral said:
I came through PIA and I made a solid commitment that I will never fly by them again until and unless I ve to save time. we landed on Pearson Int'l on 17th june in afternoon. the process went smooth. faced no problems at the airport. my friend was there to pick us up in two cars. we are still temp staying at my friend's apartment and will move to a place of our own as soon as get a job. friend's help us helping us save some much needed money.

I have been applying a lot on websites such as workapolis and other sites. there have been some response which I take is quite healthy one given I am here for only two weeks. already have gone through 5 interviews and two were for leadership positions. one has to make changes into resume since there is a lot which is taken as unnecessary in a resume here i.e. personal details. cover letters are also required with every job here and when we don't provide cover letters they usually throw the resume away.

I will keep on applying for at least 50-100 vacancies a day till I find a good job and till than to pay my bills I have enrolled myself into a security
guard course of a week. after completing the training one can sit in a test and get a security license after passing it. the training company also provides job placements. this will help is paying for bills and leave the savings I brought from Pakistan intact which I can later use to buy a home on lease. I advice everyone to do the same. this training program is for 340$ and duration is one week.

things are totally different here and somewhat strange. early excitement settles into mild depression and frustration sometimes but its a normal process of adjusting into a new culture and one has to keep up the spirits.

Looking competent you are as u said "already have gone through 5 interviews and two were for leadership positions".......so keep it up, u'l be succeed soon inshallah.

Best of Luck Haral

NOC4131

Sep 8, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-14-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct-22-2014
Med's Done....
Oct-30-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-14-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec-05-2014
LANDED..........
UPDATED STATUS REPORT....!!! (JULY-04-2014)

VISA RECVD 91
MR RECVD 117
VISA WAITING 53
MR WAITING 27

TOTAL CASES 144 (PROVIDED DETAILS FOR ATTACHED EXCEL SHEET)

TO VIEW COMPLETE UPDATED LIST,KINDLY OPEN THE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE.......NO USER ID/PASSWORD REQUIRED

zee2010

Star Member
Aug 21, 2012
haral said:

I will keep on applying for at least 50-100 vacancies a day till I find a good job and till than to pay my bills I have enrolled myself into a security guard course of a week. after completing the training one can sit in a test and get a security license after passing it. the training company also provides job placements. this will help is paying for bills and leave the savings I brought from Pakistan intact which I can later use to buy a home on lease. I advice everyone to do the same. this training program is for 340$ and duration is one week.

This is good progress Haral, dont get low as its is natural to be a bit unsure in a new places in the beginning. Keep applying for job and you have got a good plan to supplement your income. I know a lot of guys who have done the same. Also if you are planning to buy a home don't do it in the near future as Canadian housing market is hugely inflated and experts are predicting a price downturn in near future.

Stay blessed and may God succeed us all in our goals

HIZ

Star Member
Sep 21, 2012
haral said:

DEAR HARAL,
CONGRATULATION FOR SUCCESSFULL LANDING IN CANADA. WOULD LIKE TO EXPLAIN WHAT DO U MEAN EXACTLY BY "COVER LETTER".
REGARDS,
HIZ

Saman Ahmed

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Dear all members
I am in Calgary. I forgot the no which i dialed for my medical last year in feb. My sister in law needs the no for her pre medical assessment. kindly tell me if someone knows another number except this 9251111466472.

Thanks

zalateef

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
Doc's Request.
22-08-2010
IELTS Request
ACCOMPANIED APPLICATION
File Transfer...
30-08-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
NOC4131 said:
UPDATED STATUS REPORT....!!! (JULY-04-2014)

VISA RECVD 91
MR RECVD 117
VISA WAITING 53
MR WAITING 27

TOTAL CASES 144 (PROVIDED DETAILS FOR ATTACHED EXCEL SHEET)

TO VIEW COMPLETE UPDATED LIST,KINDLY OPEN THE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE.......NO USER ID/PASSWORD REQUIRED
Brother,
Still waiting for MR, However today i received back my original documents from LVO through TCS.
Regards to all.

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
Saman Ahmed said:
Dear all members
I am in Calgary. I forgot the no which i dialed for my medical last year in feb. My sister in law needs the no for her pre medical assessment. kindly tell me if someone knows another number except this 9251111466472.

Thanks
There is not another number ........

Tigerr

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi can anyone tell if passport is getting expired and we apply for renewal.
Does it changes the passport number?

Thanks in advance!

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
Tigerr said:

Thanks in advance!
Yes last digit only where would 2 instead of 1 if its your second and so on ......and it does not effect any thing like application, immigration , nothing ........

Suleman Aziz

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2010
Doc's Request.
05-04-2010
Med's Request
04-04-2014
Med's Done....
10-04-2014
Passport Req..
05-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2014
LANDED..........
14-08-2014 In Sha Allah
Did you visited Canada Service Centre i think they can guide on this.

SMSH said:
AOA

URGENT!

Can someone help me in finding good insurance company for 3 months private health insurance for me & my family in Mississauga?

Would be highly thankful if I can get feedback by PM.....Please!

Best regards,

SMSH

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
imranmcse said:
Alhamdulilah, got PPR1 today.

Medical results received by LVO on 15-June-2014.
Sir

Congratulations
Start packing

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Tigerr said:

Thanks in advance!
Sir

Yes , one more digit will be added in last digit of previous passport eg if your old passport number is LP0147141 , new will be LP0147142
But do not use this number in advance to be smart with VO , as they check its validity ie the date on which it was issued and became legal

Stay Blessed

NOC4131

Sep 8, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-14-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct-22-2014
Med's Done....
Oct-30-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-14-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec-05-2014
LANDED..........
zalateef said:
Brother,
Still waiting for MR, However today i received back my original documents from LVO through TCS.
Regards to all.
Lateef Bhai ....... Hope the MR rain will start with the monsoon rain of our beloved country "Pakistan" :D

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
NOC4131 said:
Lateef Bhai ....... Hope the MR rain will start with the monsoon rain of our beloved country "Pakistan" :D
No mr yet!!!