+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thoz who got 6-12 months wait letter

usiddiqi

Star Member
May 1, 2010
Kashifshah said:
Everyone is done with meds except for some of us unlucky.... It's really getting on my nerves..the day I opened this thread I wished It would get over soon but it's taking so much time, I don't know that my programme assistant Dxs is either slow or my luck is slow.. Iam getting suck and life is heading towards something blank, I don't see anything ahead...iam so disappointed...
Kashif, I am in the same boat as you. I am a May 2010 applicant and still waiting for medicals. It's been 4 years now and I had never imagined it would take that long. It has costed me financially and emotionally as cost of living and schooling for kids is very expensive in Dubai but I have no choice other than to bear all these costs and wait for some good news. I really really want to get it done before August so that I can move to Canada in August and avoid paying school fees for another year but with every passing day it seems more unlikely. Lot's of other things are hanging because of this.

Yet, I firmly believe that patience is a virtue. 4 years passed in a blink and few months more will also pass. If God wants me to live in Dubai for another year and pay the school fees etc then this is what I will do. God will also make ways for me to earn that money as well.

As somebody else mentioned, our knowledge and wisdom is limited, and God's planning is flawless. So let's submit to His will.

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
usiddiqi said:
Kashif, I am in the same boat as you. I am a May 2010 applicant and still waiting for medicals. It's been 4 years now and I had never imagined it would take that long. It has costed me financially and emotionally as cost of living and schooling for kids is very expensive in Dubai but I have no choice other than to bear all these costs and wait for some good news. I really really want to get it done before August so that I can move to Canada in August and avoid paying school fees for another year but with every passing day it seems more unlikely. Lot's of other things are hanging because of this.

Yet, I firmly believe that patience is a virtue. 4 years passed in a blink and few months more will also pass. If God wants me to live in Dubai for another year and pay the school fees etc then this is what I will do. God will also make ways for me to earn that money as well.

As somebody else mentioned, our knowledge and wisdom is limited, and God's planning is flawless. So let's submit to His will.
Yes brother everyone like us is facing a hardship, insha Allah we will get it when Allah wills...he has better plans for us..

HamOnt

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Kashifshah said:
Ao rora!!!! Insha Allah I know all this but sometimes I really get sick of everything, iam April 2010 applicant and yet no mr...this is extremely unfair with me..but I always hope from Allah he will give it to us one day insha Allah
same happens to me brother usiddiqi and kashif shah.. lost so many oppurtunities bcz of this immigration but we have to wait and IN SHAA ALLAH we will be blessed...i refused a job offer in dubai this january bcz i thought i will get medicals like all others and why go to dubai for a few months...now m waitiong like u guys... and kashif i applied in march 2010 :(

ABT

Star Member
Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111/0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Doc's Request.
29-11-2010
Nomination.....
11-8-10
AOR Received.
11-03-2011
IELTS Request
Along with doc. request
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Request
Jan 14
Med's Done....
Feb 14
Interview........
Insha'Allah waived!
Passport Req..
PPR1 Apr 14 & PPR2 May 14
VISA ISSUED...
June 2014
M.P said:
Thanks.
Yes received PPR2 in response of CSE.

Dear MP

When does "Decision Made" appear, between PPR1 & PPR2 or between PPR2 & visa stamping?

VEHSHI

Star Member
Jul 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Fellows,

I have got the medicals+RPRF email on 30th April, 2014.

Would somebody guide me:
a - where should I complete medicals from in Karachi?
b - how much is the RPRF fee and how to pay it?

i would be very thankful for your help.

Regards,

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
VEHSHI said:
Dear Fellows,

I have got the medicals+RPRF email on 30th April, 2014.

Would somebody guide me:
a - where should I complete medicals from in Karachi?
b - how much is the RPRF fee and how to pay it?

i would be very thankful for your help.

Regards,
Mabrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook :)

dave_lewis

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Hi all,

Can someone help me with a Number or name of a lawyer that does true copy in a hour or day, because i am running out of days to provide my experience letters along with contracts...but i want to make a true copy this time to avoid anymore stupid questions.

regard
dave

HIZ

Star Member
Sep 21, 2012
DEAR FRIENDS,
THERE IS NEWS TAHT " WHO'', ''WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION'' HAS IMPOSED TRAVELLING RESTRICTIONS ON PAKISTANIES TRAVELLING ABROAD. THEY ARE ASKED TO SHOW ''POLIO VACCINE CERTIFICATE''.
PLEASE COMMENT.
REGARDS,
HIZ

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Dear Mates

Allah Ka Shukar Hai

Today I appeared before IOM , Lahore for my medicals
Entire process was completed with in 2 Hours 30 Minutes
Staff was helpful and decent. Due to throat infection I was having temperature in range of 101-101.5 - Doctor said that this is not an issue - Its seasonal and will have no impact of their testing etc

Please note that in Toilets where applicants are required to urinate , there are no Water Taps for "Taharat" - One needs to make arrangement before jumping in .

Due to the quality reasons of urine test , IOM have removed all Water Taps in their Washroom , that is controlled and dedicated for this sole operation

I was shocked to learn that on an average , in Lahore - there are two applicants / families that appear in "Skilled Worker Stream" in a weeks time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - LVO wake up , we need an innings of Glenn Maxwell from you

Place was full of Australian , and UK applicants

Pray for me that every thing moves fine , as no one is sure what blunder he has committed while filling application forms / submitting information

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
HIZ said:
DEAR FRIENDS,
THERE IS NEWS TAHT " WHO'', ''WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION'' HAS IMPOSED TRAVELLING RESTRICTIONS ON PAKISTANIES TRAVELLING ABROAD. THEY ARE ASKED TO SHOW ''POLIO VACCINE CERTIFICATE''.
PLEASE COMMENT.
REGARDS,
HIZ
Sir

They are thinking to impose restrictions on travelling to Pakistan.
In case Polio certification is required , it is already a requirement for Canadian immigration in form of Immunization Chart / Form for children.

HIZ Bhai , chill karo , weham na karo - Now you are 75% Canadian
Enjoy last "Loadshedding" of your life

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ABT said:
Dear MP

When does "Decision Made" appear, between PPR1 & PPR2 or between PPR2 & visa stamping?
Sir

When your Visa is approved and issued in System -(In case after PPR-1 and before PPR-2)
If this appears after PPR-2 , then Visa is stamped on your passport

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Kashifshah said:
Everyone is done with meds except for some of us unlucky.... It's really getting on my nerves..the day I opened this thread I wished It would get over soon but it's taking so much time, I don't know that my programme assistant Dxs is either slow or my luck is slow.. Iam getting suck and life is heading towards something blank, I don't see anything ahead...iam so disappointed...
Sir

Do not loose heart , Allah the one who loves the most , has decided most fitting time for us.
There are blessings in delay , that are revealed to us by the passage of time

Stay Blessed

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Kashifshah said:
Bro, my brother had applied in march 2010 and got 18 months letter this Feb..... it is hard and frustrating but like so many other said, there is time for everything...... I feel frustrated too that those applied way after him have been processed and sitting in Canada already, his CAIPS are all clear too and he is the only one there and we wanted him badly here in Canada but only God knows better. We are just waiting patiently.

parry1901

Mar 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Med's Done....
1st nov 2013 & 20 march 2014 (new born)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Its 3 weeks since i sent my passports to London for stamping however still waiting... Can someone advice on the average time for Passports to be back... my online status is stuck and does not show even the update of medical line....Thanks..