Med's Request
Received on 27/09/2013
Med's Done....
Done on 23/10/2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
msaeed said:
Dear Mates

Alhamdulillah, with the blessing of Almighty Allah, I have received email from LVO about 1 hour ago requesting the following:

1. MR for whole family
2. RPRF for me & spouse - CAD 980/-

I have also received medical forms for whole family.

Good luck for everyone.

Stay Blessed
Many many congrats bruv.

mashahzad

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2010
Doc's Request.
28-06-2010
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
File Transfer...
06-07-2010
Med's Request
Received on 27/09/2013
Med's Done....
Done on 23/10/2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
uzb said:
Dear All,

Today I got the PPR2 from LVO. Last step ,no more LVO communication after it.Ahhhhhhhhhh

regards

UZB
Heartiest Congratulation. After how many days did you get PPR2 after sending documents relating to PPR1.

mashahzad

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2010
Doc's Request.
28-06-2010
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
File Transfer...
06-07-2010
Med's Request
Received on 27/09/2013
Med's Done....
Done on 23/10/2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
mian_g said:
ALHAMDULILLAH Just received PPR 1. Thank you all for your encouragement and support during this long wait Journey.
Mian G. Many many congrats bruv.

zalateef

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
Doc's Request.
22-08-2010
IELTS Request
ACCOMPANIED APPLICATION
File Transfer...
30-08-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Dear All, Today got mail for following;

-Evidence of your current employment: contract, reference letter and payslips

-Updated original police certificates from Pakistan for yourself your spouse http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

-Updated proof of settlement funds. You must have sufficient transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or any other obligations. Please refer to our website for more information on the amount required. Clearly state the exact amount in Canadian dollars, taking into account any financial obligations, and provide documentary evidence. Proof of assets that are not liquid or transferable, such as cars or jewellery, will not be considered. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 30 days from the date of this email.

Regards

HamOnt

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
cuccoo0 said:
Hello Bhaio aur Behno,
Salam

I updated you all last month that i received medical instructions and got my medicals done on 24th of last month.

Today on 29th April 2014 i have received an email from CHC to download the attached form PHEP containing the instructions about photos, passports, etc and have asked me to submit the below within 30 day

Thanks and Regards

Slaam
and Good luck to all
dear brother many congrats...get ready to move ...prayers and best wishes for you

HamOnt

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
sama2010 said:
Mashallah Mashalllah msaeed, many many many congraaaats for you MR & RPRF wishing you speedy PPR and great future a head , You deserve all the best you are always helpful & supportive to each & every one in this forum may allah grants you continuous success
It looks like CDD is rocking ;)
stay blessed :)
sama bhai in my case CDD is sleeping :(

HamOnt

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
SMSH said:
Dear Brothers & Sisters,

Assalam o Alaikum w.w.

Many Many Congrats to all who jumped to next levels or got Visa already :D

I was very busy and still very busy but surely I am checking all PM and try to reply ASAP.
I have updated the google sheet till now from our thread 6-12 months.
If you find any mistakes, or missing update , please do share so I can update that as well.
As soon as I will get some time again insha Allah will update again google sheet as no one is taking responsibility.... ;)

Alhamdulillah we did Umrah in March and also performed Maqbool Haj in April (I mean Visited Pak for Ziarat of our parents :))
Now pack up in progress & insha Allah 2 months left to start a brand new life ....

Always remember in your prayers.

Wassalam,

ahmed bhai umrah ki bohat bohat mubarak...ALLAH maqbool farmai ameen.... loads of prayers for ur future..INSHA ALLAH we will meet there in canada all of us.. where are you going to land ahmed bhai?

Tigerr

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zalateef said:
Dear All, Today got mail for following;

-Evidence of your current employment: contract, reference letter and payslips

-Updated original police certificates from Pakistan for yourself your spouse http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

-Updated proof of settlement funds. You must have sufficient transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or any other obligations. Please refer to our website for more information on the amount required. Clearly state the exact amount in Canadian dollars, taking into account any financial obligations, and provide documentary evidence. Proof of assets that are not liquid or transferable, such as cars or jewellery, will not be considered. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 30 days from the date of this email.

Regards

Congrats!

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..