+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thoz who got 6-12 months wait letter

Moner Manush

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
64
1
London, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
06-07-2010
AOR Received.
21-02-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with full docs on 01-10-2010
File Transfer...
14-07-2010
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-03-2014
Interview........
Seldec=4
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Mid July 2014
Dear All,

We have done our medical today and then went to the bank to issue a bank draft for our RPRF. But the bank staff asked me to provide a fee schedule form where our names & address should be written as the form which we filled when paying for our initial application form. But I have no fee schedule form and did not find any such in CIC website as well. Can anyone please help me out in this regard?

Thanks a lot.
 

Arsh Ali

Hero Member
Nov 21, 2011
939
30
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
Vigilant said:
Thanks Arsh Ali,

I just checked and saw that the status changed to "Decesion Made"... :)
Mine is still in process :)
 

Vigilant

Hero Member
Nov 15, 2013
888
59
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-2016
AOR Received.
Oct-2016
File Transfer...
Nov-2016
Med's Done....
Up-Front
ok1 said:
Cool..
update us when you receive your passports back as well..
Yup Sure......
 

Arsh Ali

Hero Member
Nov 21, 2011
939
30
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
Moner Manush said:
Dear All,

We have done our medical today and then went to the bank to issue a bank draft for our RPRF. But the bank staff asked me to provide a fee schedule form where our names & address should be written as the form which we filled when paying for our initial application form. But I have no fee schedule form and did not find any such in CIC website as well. Can anyone please help me out in this regard?

Thanks a lot.
Please find below the link, this might help you. The email which is sent to you for submission of RPRF can be used as well

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#pay-fee
 

Vigilant

Hero Member
Nov 15, 2013
888
59
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-2016
AOR Received.
Oct-2016
File Transfer...
Nov-2016
Med's Done....
Up-Front
nekeol said:
from DM, PP will reach to u in 10 days Inshallah, by ARAMAX in the Physical address u ahve mentioned on the A4 size envelope submitted with PP to VO. keep ready AED 30 for ARAMAX. nekeol
Thanks Nekeol...
Onething I noticed they have not changed my address.. Its still showing the consultants address where as I provided my own address on the envelope. Hope fully they will send the passport directly to me instead of my conusltant...
 

Vigilant

Hero Member
Nov 15, 2013
888
59
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-2016
AOR Received.
Oct-2016
File Transfer...
Nov-2016
Med's Done....
Up-Front
Arsh Ali said:
Mine is still in process :)
As per Msaeed.. Clerck Badshah will update once he will get time... :p
 

Moner Manush

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
64
1
London, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
06-07-2010
AOR Received.
21-02-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with full docs on 01-10-2010
File Transfer...
14-07-2010
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-03-2014
Interview........
Seldec=4
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Mid July 2014
Arsh Ali said:
Please find below the link, this might help you. The email which is sent to you for submission of RPRF can be used as well

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#pay-fee
Thank you dear Arsh Ali brother for your prompt reply.
I have already shown them the email request from my visa officer but they are reluctant with their requirement of the fee schedule form. In the link provided by you i didn't find any such form. Should I try my luck in HSBC instead of SCB?
 

Arsh Ali

Hero Member
Nov 21, 2011
939
30
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
Vigilant said:
Thanks Nekeol...
Onething I noticed they have not changed my address.. Its still showing the consultants address where as I provided my own address on the envelope. Hope fully they will send the passport directly to me instead of my conusltant...
They will send it as per the return label address.
Moner Manush said:
Thank you dear Arsh Ali brother for your prompt reply.
I have already shown them the email request from my visa officer but they are reluctant with their requirement of the fee schedule form. In the link provided by you i didn't find any such form. Should I try my luck in HSBC instead of SCB?
Which country you are in?
 

Vigilant

Hero Member
Nov 15, 2013
888
59
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-2016
AOR Received.
Oct-2016
File Transfer...
Nov-2016
Med's Done....
Up-Front
Moner Manush said:
Thank you dear Arsh Ali brother for your prompt reply.
I have already shown them the email request from my visa officer but they are reluctant with their requirement of the fee schedule form. In the link provided by you i didn't find any such form. Should I try my luck in HSBC instead of SCB?
Send me your mail address through PM. I have one page form which is stating the fee and the name of beneficiary "Receiver General For Canada" which may help you..
 

Moner Manush

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
64
1
London, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
06-07-2010
AOR Received.
21-02-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with full docs on 01-10-2010
File Transfer...
14-07-2010
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-03-2014
Interview........
Seldec=4
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Mid July 2014
Vigilant said:
Send me your mail address through PM. I have one page form which is stating the fee and the name of beneficiary "Receiver General For Canada" which may help you..
Sent you a PM kindly check ..
 

Moner Manush

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
64
1
London, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
06-07-2010
AOR Received.
21-02-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with full docs on 01-10-2010
File Transfer...
14-07-2010
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-03-2014
Interview........
Seldec=4
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Mid July 2014
Arsh Ali said:
They will send it as per the return label address.
Which country you are in?
At this moment, I am in Bangladesh. Have a schedule to visit India next week (just a quick question can I also pay the RPRF from India???).
 

Vigilant

Hero Member
Nov 15, 2013
888
59
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-2016
AOR Received.
Oct-2016
File Transfer...
Nov-2016
Med's Done....
Up-Front
Moner Manush said:
Sent you a PM kindly check ..
I have already sent it..
Please check..
 

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
2,076
103
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
Assalam-o-Alaikum w.w.

Up-To-Date Status of MI-1 Applicants:)

Current Stage... No. of Cases
1. VISA - Received 70
2. PPR - Received 7
3. MR - Received 22
4. Waiting for MR 42


Total 141

To view the full list, kindly open the Link in my signatures.

May Allah accept your all good prayers. Amen

SMSH
 

Gravity

Hero Member
May 18, 2010
330
7
Experts I need interpretation ;
after the acceptance my file number was B00********. Now in looking at the CGM FILE , MY application number is E00*********.

My Q s are;

difference b/w file" and application " number?
Change from B" to E" , means what??

regards
 

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
2,507
135
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
Gravity said:
Experts I need interpretation ;
after the acceptance my file number was B00********. Now in looking at the CGM FILE , MY application number is E00*********.

My Q s are;

difference b/w file" and application " number?
Change from B" to E" , means what??

regards
now in GCMS, all files has different File number and one additional is Application Number. this is VO and CIA internal issue and Managment. nothing to worry.