+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thoz who got 6-12 months wait letter

RKharasee

Star Member
Oct 30, 2012
Seniors,

Any one has attended CIIP orientation session? Is it useful to attend? And it's an online session or we can attend it physically at Pakistan. I have to register for it. I heard that the session takes place in PC at Karachi? Please suggest.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Moner Manush said:
Thank you dear msaeed, I submitted my updated documents to LVO on 9th January 2014.
Stay blessed....
Sir

Thank you ,

Stay Blessed

usiddiqi

Star Member
May 1, 2010
SMSH said:
Assalam-o-Alaikum w.w.

Up-To-Date Status of MI-1 Applicants:)

Current Stage... No. of Cases
1. VISA - Received 63
2. PPR - Received 11
3. MR - Received 27
4. Waiting for MR 40

Total 141

To view the full list, kindly open the Link in my signatures.

May Allah accept your all good prayers. Amen

SMSH
40 out of 141 people in the list still waiting for medical. Rest are through. Good thing is that 19 applicants received medical request in 2014 and out of those 19, 7 have already received passport request or visa. This shows that LVO is working fast to process the remaining applications.

Good luck to those who are still waiting for medical, including myself. We are a minority now and soon this thread might be deserted as most people following it would have received the visa and landed in canada.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
usiddiqi said:
40 out of 141 people in the list still waiting for medical. Rest are through. Good thing is that 19 applicants received medical request in 2014 and out of those 19, 7 have already received passport request or visa. This shows that LVO is working fast to process the remaining applications.

Good luck to those who are still waiting for medical, including myself. We are a minority now and soon this thread might be deserted as most people following it would have received the visa and landed in canada.
Sir

Encouraging analysis , I am sure that by September 2014 , all of us will be processed

Stay Blessed

Goingnorth

Jul 14, 2013
usiddiqi said:

I would suggest SMSH to make another thread :the leftovers lets meet in Canada: this is the last batch of MI-1.still hanging in there

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
Goingnorth said:
I would suggest SMSH to make another thread :the leftovers lets meet in Canada: this is the last batch of MI-1.still hanging in there
Agreed.. :)
we should be in contact there as well to help each other...

HamOnt

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Moner Manush said:
Hi All,

A very good news indeed to share with all forum members that we received an email from LVO just a few minutes ago which contains our medical request and RPRF within 60 days and the next minute I also received two emails containing our medical forms... Dear SMSH please update your record sheet...
many congratulations brother... may u have speedy process ahead...plz remebr in ur prayers cz still waiting for my medicals..regards

HamOnt

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
cuccoo0 said:
Hi All,
Salam
An update may be you would find it encouraging
Today on 17th march 2014 i am in receipt of an email from CHC london containing medical forms for myself and family and we have been asked to go through medicals within 60 days. Isnt it exciting?They asked me for updated documents back in Dec 2013 and mentioned in letter that "Allow them 4 months to come back to me" so not bad.
I have couple of questions and quick reply would be appreciated

- I am living in Scotland (Aberdeen) could i appear for a medical in England (Manchester, Birmingham etc)? Or is it only Scotland where i woudl have to appear?
- Are the medical examination fees same across the globe? Means is it that fees in Pakistan are less than in Scotland? The doctor mentioned in Scotland's list is asking for 319£ for each adult and 105£ for everyone under 11. So any thoughts here. BC hamara kuch banay na banay doctor amer ho jayein gay
- Any thing to take in to consideration or of Prime importance that i should not be missing?
- Any advises?

Salam
Azam
many many congrats brother..wish you a speedy process ahead

ok1

Star Member
Oct 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
UDR (with 18 months letter) received on May 7, 2013 / Sent back to LVO on 12/5/13
Med's Request
Waiting..
Vigilant said:
Agreed.. :)
we should be in contact there as well to help each other...
Dear Vigilant, when did you receive PPT req and when did you submit your ppts to LVO?

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
ok1 said:
Dear Vigilant, when did you receive PPT req and when did you submit your ppts to LVO?
Hi,

I received PPR on 4Th March and passport delivered to LVO on 10th March..

Thnks,

ok1

Star Member
Oct 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
UDR (with 18 months letter) received on May 7, 2013 / Sent back to LVO on 12/5/13
Med's Request
Waiting..
Vigilant said:
Hi,

I received PPR on 4Th March and passport delivered to LVO on 10th March..

Thnks,
coincidently.. same timelines. lets pray and keep fingres xssed!!

ABT

Star Member
Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111/0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Doc's Request.
29-11-2010
Nomination.....
11-8-10
AOR Received.
11-03-2011
IELTS Request
Along with doc. request
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Request
Jan 14
Med's Done....
Feb 14
Interview........
Insha'Allah waived!
Passport Req..
PPR1 Apr 14 & PPR2 May 14
VISA ISSUED...
June 2014
What do you make of this email from LVO after medical?

Thank you for contacting us. We can confirm that medical results have been received and updated. Your file is in a queue to be assessed by an Officer. We will contact you shortly.

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
ok1 said:
coincidently.. same timelines. lets pray and keep fingres xssed!!
Yeah sure..
BTW you have not updated your time line. I have checked your details from the SMSH's sheet and saw from start to end we acheived the mile stones like mdcs etc almost at same time.. :p
It seems our files are together wid same VO.. :D
When r u planing to move??

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
ABT said:
What do you make of this email from LVO after medical?

Thank you for contacting us. We can confirm that medical results have been received and updated. Your file is in a queue to be assessed by an Officer. We will contact you shortly.
It means with in one month you will get your PPR after final review of the visa offiecer... :)

Waiting_man_007

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
today, got an email from CHC london to send them updated police clearance certificate as well as funds details.
Its nearly fifth time to send them these things.
Hope that it will be last time and next time, they will ask some thing else.