+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

waterlooengineer

Mar 13, 2018
Hello,
My AOR is dec 6th, 2018. My application was sent to Calgary VO.
I called a CIC agent today and he sais that processing in Calgary VO is very slow?
Please let me know if this is true? im really worried.
Its been 90days since my AOR. Criminality is in process and eligibility and SS not yet started yet.
Thanks
Try to stay calm. It has only been 90 days. Start panicking if your application passes 6 moths. There are hundreds of applicants whose applications have been in process for 6 + months.

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
Try to stay calm. It has only been 90 days. Start panicking if your application passes 6 moths. There are hundreds of applicants whose applications have been in process for 6 + months.
Ok. Thanks for replying.
I just wanted to know calgary’s Processing time.

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017
Hey experts,
My AOR is July 22nd 2018 and up till now nothing. Never received a ghost update. I received 1st notes in October and my eligibility was recommended passed. Criminality in progress. Security not started. I received my 2nd notes today and its the same as the 1st. No update since September 2019. My VO is Edmonton. My application is just sitting there. No movement. Should I involve my MP ? I am CEC Inland.

Roxelane

Mar 6, 2019
Hey experts,
My AOR is July 22nd 2018 and up till now nothing. Never received a ghost update. I received 1st notes in October and my eligibility was recommended passed. Criminality in progress. Security not started. I received my 2nd notes today and its the same as the 1st. No update since September 2019. My VO is Edmonton. My application is just sitting there. No movement. Should I involve my MP ? I am CEC Inland.
I apply the 22nd also and no news since.

Roxelane

Mar 6, 2019
Any idea what could be the maximum waiting time?
I apply the 22nd and except my medical review that has been passed everything else didn’t change.

Feb 26, 2019
You should contact your MP.
My AOR date is July 26 2018 (I'm a CEC candidate) and upto this moment, I'm still waiting. I just got my second set of gcms notes last week and I saw that I've passed criminality, eligibility, medicals, info sharing complete. I think my security is even completed because in the security section, I saw two blank entries with s. (15)1 written on the top right corner of the security page. The only thing written on the blank pages were my application info and "attachment: 0". I contacted my MP to help me get more info from CIC because according to my gcms notes, my application was last updated December 19, 2018. My MP said that he's contacted IRCC and will get back to me in 10days. I even called IRCC two Fridays ago and the agent I spoke to told me that my MP had been in touch with them and that they sent an email to Calgary where my application is to find out what's going on. So you maybe you should contact your MP. Your MP will definitely get more info for you, especially if your application has exceeded the standard processing time and if he or she is willing to help.
hi. what is an MP? my AOR is August 4th 2018 and i still haven't received any update thought it has been 7 months. I have just ordered my GCMS notes but find it impossible to reach an agent when i try calling as it always hangs up. Would really appreciate some guidance.

canada_2018

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
After how many days you got PPR after submitting remedicals?
Hi there,

My case was a little strange. Below is my timeline up until the passport request (see below). Basically, I was requested to re-do my medicals on the 1st of February 2018. Then I did not hear from IRCC for months, so I decided to order the GCMS notes in June 2018. When I recieved the notes it showed that my application was approved like back in May and that it was with the Rome VO. I contacted Rome VO about it and the following day I recieved the passport request.

Hope this helps and best of luck to you!

AOR - 27 Nov 2017
ADR (spouse travel history) - 8 Dec 2017
Request to re-do medicals - 1 Feb 2018
Medicals passed (approximatly) - 10 March 2018
Ordered GCMS notes - 14 June 2018
Got notes with Assesment section stating Passed - 13 July 2018
Contacted Rome VO - 16 July 2018
PPR - 17 July 2018

jatt22

Mar 26, 2019
hi all,

I have submitted my file on 28 nov 2018
my medicals were passed on 10-1-2019 (just a guess, as there is ghost email regarding update on that particular date)

eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements
background check: your application is in progress

can you plzz enlighten me with something, that howz my profile is going. good or bad?

and as I am working in marketing field, most of time I am on field. so do I have to wait in office for surprise checks??

Thanks and Regards

iasyed72

Jul 25, 2015
Dear All,

My AOR is 12th Sep 2018, MEP Cleared on 9th Oct 2018, IP1 on 10th Oct 2018

Ordered GCMS on 4th Jan 2019, Received on 29th Jan 2019
Eligibility: Recommended Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started
Info Sharing: Complete

Got Ghost Update / ADR Letter on 19th Feb 2019: They requested Supplementary Information Request for Students (SIRS) Form along with Resume. I really don't understand why they requested SIRS since I have not applied for student visa nor I am currently studying.

Also Background status changed to IP2 ( We are processing your background.......) on 19th Feb 2019

Uploaded the Additional documents on 21st Feb 2019, status as of now is " Not Applicable"

Called them on 18th March, agent told the below:
Eligibility: Still reviewing whether you meet the eligibility
Security: Background verification's are currently in process
Criminality: Completed

With the above timeline, am I under Security Screening?

Planning to order GCMS after easter holidays!!

Thanks in advance.
Regards

DamhaSirah

May 6, 2016
Scarborough
This is scary. Even though I am yet to submit my application, I get a sense of foreboding and hope my PPR will come in less than 6 months after e-APR submission InshAllah.
Hi Guys!

I just wanted to give my update on this thread, I am not a frequent visitor on the forum now. Alhamdolillah I landed in Canada last year, this is my 6th months in Canada. Below is my complete timeline:

Express Entry Profile Created 3 January 2017
ITA 51st Draw 4 January 2017
Application Submission 12 January 2017
AOR 13 January 2017
Background Check In Progress 17 May 2017
Re-Medical Call 7 June 2018
Schedule A Background Declaration Form (IMM 5669) 7 June 2018
Supplementary Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562) 7 June 2018
Re-Medical Done 4 July 2018
PPR 31 July 2018
Passport Submitted 6 August 2018
Visa Stamped & CoPR Issued 8 August 2018
Passport Dispatched From Islamabad To VFS Karachi 8 or 9 August 2018
Passport Collected After No Call From VFS 15 August 2018
Landed In Toronto 31 October 2018
PR Card Received 5 January 2019
Health Card Received 31 January 2019

Thank you all for your moral support and encouragement during the very long wait between AOR and PPR.

Feb 26, 2019
Hi,

I received correspondence today that I have a negative credit worth. This is despite me showing 25,000 CAD as proof of funds. 12,500 CAD was from my funds back home and 12500 is in my savings account here. But I had to also declared a student line of credit of 80000 CAD from my bank here in Canada as I am currently a student in Canada since the last 2 years.

They have given me 30 days to provide fresh proof of funds otherwise I will be rejected.
Do you recommend I only show proof of funds greater than 12500 CAD from my bank in India? Or would I still have to show my accounts here in my canadian bank ( that will also include the loan amount)

Will really appreciate someone's help in this matter as time is urgent.

Therisaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
In Canada
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Hi,

I received correspondence today that I have a negative credit worth. This is despite me showing 25,000 CAD as proof of funds. 12,500 CAD was from my funds back home and 12500 is in my savings account here. But I had to also declared a student line of credit of 80000 CAD from my bank here in Canada as I am currently a student in Canada since the last 2 years.

They have given me 30 days to provide fresh proof of funds otherwise I will be rejected.
Do you recommend I only show proof of funds greater than 12500 CAD from my bank in India? Or would I still have to show my accounts here in my canadian bank ( that will also include the loan amount)

Will really appreciate someone's help in this matter as time is urgent.
I think you should show everything you own both here and in India. As long as it shows more than the amount required for you to immigrate. See if you can get sponsor letters from family to say they will help with the loan. (Not sure if the sponsor letters will work). If not see if your family and friends can lend you enough so you have the required amount needed.

Th3.Bat

Star Member
Oct 24, 2018
Completed 6 months mark today.

Dies anyone have Ralph Goodale's email address and is he still replying?
I just raised an enquiry via web form and I want to try emailing Ralph as well.

Anyone who have his email id?