+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Hi All,

I need your help, my PR application is pending for last 17 months, my timelines are --

AOR - August 8, 2017
MEP - September 1, 2017
Re-Medical Request - November 2, 2018
Re-Medical Submitted - November 26, 2018
Re-Medical Passed - November 29, 2018
RPRF Request - December 19, 2018
RPRF Paid - December 19, 2018

I wrote an email to NDVO and got the below response on Jan 2, 2019 --

"Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi, India.

This application is under review by an officer. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly.

We trust that this information will be of assistance."

I have the below questions --

(i) Does anyone know what "under review by an officer" means, is it something positive or should I be concerned about?
(ii) Does getting RPRF request at this stage means my application is approved?

Regards,
Aditya
This seems like towards finalisation of your file...Be hopeful...

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
After a long journey of 18 months, I finally RECEIVED the GOLDEN EMAIL around 30 minutes back, I FINALLY GOT MY PPR. Even though it is 12:26 AM (midnight) for me in USA, I can't wait to share the good news with all my friends here. Thanks to everyone for your support, A BIG THANK YOU Guys!

Regards,
Aditya

Lamart

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
After a long journey of 18 months, I finally RECEIVED the GOLDEN EMAIL around 30 minutes back, I FINALLY GOT MY PPR. Even though it is 12:26 AM (midnight) for me in USA, I can't wait to share the good news with all my friends here. Thanks to everyone for your support, A BIG THANK YOU Guys!

Regards,
Aditya
Congrats and success ahead

SonaCanada

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016

Regards,
Aditya

Congrats

robertobolano

Jun 13, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
15-07-2020
Does anyone have a histogram / distribution of actual processing times? Seems like not even 80% are getting completed within six months these days.

And secondly, is there any rule of thumb for those that didn't make it within six months, like 80% of the remaining 20% are processed within 9 months (6 + 3 additional) or something like that?

Thanks-
Got my PPR today after 6.5 months! Not bad for eligibility review required!

Jag9315

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hi , everybody today i got a gcms notes from cbsa department, there is one line i didnt find out what they mean by that

Mst application ia a part of verification project coordinated by CMB,,

What is cms. Stand for.

In this gcms notes i know who is the officer working on my file , his email adress is mention , should i email him directly and see what’s gonna happen, is this look right or not , its been almost 29 months

Jamiez04

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Northwest Territories
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
App. Filed.......
26-07-2018
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-04-2019
LANDED..........
12-04-2019
My AOR was July 19, 2018.
Medical Passed August 2018
Background Check: IP2

I haven't receive any update from them since August 2018.

Last November 2018, I raised a CSE, and the reply was my application is in the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney Nova Scotia.

Last week(January 5) called CIC and spoke to one of the agent, and the agent told me that I passed the R10 Completeness Test last August of 2018.

Last Monday(January 7) I raised another CSE, the reply was:
  • The initial assessment to ensure your application is complete has been finalized on October 4, 2018. Following this assessment, your application was transferred to the IRCC Montreal office. The office will contact you if they need other documents from you.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you and your family members if applicable meet theeligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.
I think the informations they are giving are somewhat confusing in terms of timeline.
Hello! Have you gotten the PPR email yet? I'm in a similar situation. My AOR date is July 26 and upto this moment, I'm still waiting. I just got my second set of gcms notes last week and I saw that I've passed criminality, eligibility, medicals, info sharing complete. I think my security is even completed because in the security section, I saw two blank entries with s. (15)1 written on the top right corner of the security page. The only thing written on the blank pages were my application info and "attachment: 0". I contacted my MP to help me get more info from CIC because according to my gcms notes, my application was last updated December 19, 2018. My MP said that he's contacted IRCC and will get back to me in 10days. I even called IRCC two Fridays ago and the agent I spoke to told me that my MP had been in touch with them and that they sent an email to Calgary where my application is to find out what's going on. So you maybe you should contact your MP. I'm a CEC candidate

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
My AOR was July 19, 2018.
Medical Passed August 2018
Background Check: IP2

I haven't receive any update from them since August 2018.

Last November 2018, I raised a CSE, and the reply was my application is in the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney Nova Scotia.

Last week(January 5) called CIC and spoke to one of the agent, and the agent told me that I passed the R10 Completeness Test last August of 2018.

Last Monday(January 7) I raised another CSE, the reply was:
  • The initial assessment to ensure your application is complete has been finalized on October 4, 2018. Following this assessment, your application was transferred to the IRCC Montreal office. The office will contact you if they need other documents from you.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you and your family members if applicable meet theeligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.
I think the informations they are giving are somewhat confusing in terms of timeline.
ugh, join our club in the montreal visa office thread.

It really is a world of its own.

Jamiez04

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Northwest Territories
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
App. Filed.......
26-07-2018
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-04-2019
LANDED..........
12-04-2019
They r just been lazy nothing else , mine was everything gud ,,but once they transfer my file after 4 months in .becoz of “””work overload “””””” after that they didn’t even touched my file ,, they r lazy ass hell ,,, couple of weeks ago i got a message in my account ,,,,

YOUR File is taking us longer then usual time to process

No idea why they send me this useless message, this thing I already know from last 27 months ,, that your laziest system is not working out for me ,,
You should contact your MP.
My AOR date is July 26 2018 (I'm a CEC candidate) and upto this moment, I'm still waiting. I just got my second set of gcms notes last week and I saw that I've passed criminality, eligibility, medicals, info sharing complete. I think my security is even completed because in the security section, I saw two blank entries with s. (15)1 written on the top right corner of the security page. The only thing written on the blank pages were my application info and "attachment: 0". I contacted my MP to help me get more info from CIC because according to my gcms notes, my application was last updated December 19, 2018. My MP said that he's contacted IRCC and will get back to me in 10days. I even called IRCC two Fridays ago and the agent I spoke to told me that my MP had been in touch with them and that they sent an email to Calgary where my application is to find out what's going on. So you maybe you should contact your MP. Your MP will definitely get more info for you, especially if your application has exceeded the standard processing time and if he or she is willing to help.

Jag9315

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
You should contact your MP.
My AOR date is July 26 2018 (I'm a CEC candidate) and upto this moment, I'm still waiting. I just got my second set of gcms notes last week and I saw that I've passed criminality, eligibility, medicals, info sharing complete. I think my security is even completed because in the security section, I saw two blank entries with s. (15)1 written on the top right corner of the security page. The only thing written on the blank pages were my application info and "attachment: 0". I contacted my MP to help me get more info from CIC because according to my gcms notes, my application was last updated December 19, 2018. My MP said that he's contacted IRCC and will get back to me in 10days. I even called IRCC two Fridays ago and the agent I spoke to told me that my MP had been in touch with them and that they sent an email to Calgary where my application is to find out what's going on. So you maybe you should contact your MP. Your MP will definitely get more info for you, especially if your application has exceeded the standard processing time and if he or she is willing to help.
I will contact my mp to help me out thnxxxxx

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
Hey experts! so if someone passes the 6 month mark for their application, What would be more probable to trigger some move from CIC on the application, raising webform or phone call or both? shall I contact them weekly from now on?

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Hey experts! so if someone passes the 6 month mark for their application, What would be more probable to trigger some move from CIC on the application, raising webform or phone call or both? shall I contact them weekly from now on?
Definitely contacting them weekly won’t help. They’ll just ignore you eventually. Order GCMS notes to see where your file is stuck.

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
Hello,
My AOR is dec 6th, 2018. My application was sent to Calgary VO.
I called a CIC agent today and he sais that processing in Calgary VO is very slow?
Please let me know if this is true? im really worried.
Its been 90days since my AOR. Criminality is in process and eligibility and SS not yet started yet.
Thanks