+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Nadiametwally

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Thank you!

I haven't ordered CBSA notes, so I'm not exactly sure.
I decided to order CSIS notes first, and then CBSA after that, but received PPR first :)
From what I read here, CBSA notes are basically GCMS notes, maybe with more info available.
CSIS notes are completely different and actually show start and finish dates of security screening.
Although, I don't know what is the order of CSIS and CBSA in this process.
Maybe, CBSA does its part of the job after CSIS, in which case CSIS finish date could be inaccurate.
I guess, you could order CSIS notes too. At least, there's no harm in doing so. For me it helped to push the application forward.
thank you so much

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
I ordered a new set of GCMS notes 15 days or so ago, it’ll take another 15 to receive them. Is it okay to order CSIS report now though? Or should I wait for GCMS notes to arrive? I know I’m in SS from previous GCMS notes received.

expapp123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
I ordered a new set of GCMS notes 15 days or so ago, it’ll take another 15 to receive them. Is it okay to order CSIS report now though? Or should I wait for GCMS notes to arrive? I know I’m in SS from previous GCMS notes received.
Just apply for the CSIS notes too. They take their sweet time to arrive

Reactions: MoeD

Mishamax

May 22, 2018
Russia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-11-2016
Passport Req..
12-05-2018
Agree with expapp123. These are different agencies, so it doesn't matter. CSIS notes take something like 2+ months to arrive, so just order, and forget about them for a while.

Reactions: MoeD

toppiri

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
I have the same question for CBSA notes @expapp123 and @Mishamax -- I ordered CSIS notes about 6 weeks (years?) ago and of course nothing yet, I was wondering if I should order CBSA notes but I am hesitating; if CSIS check isn't completed yet, isn't it pointless? I know both take forever to arrive and I don't see myself waiting for 4 more months just to see what's been going on with my file... Any advice is welcomed.

Mishamax

May 22, 2018
Russia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-11-2016
Passport Req..
12-05-2018
I have the same question for CBSA notes @expapp123 and @Mishamax -- I ordered CSIS notes about 6 weeks (years?) ago and of course nothing yet, I was wondering if I should order CBSA notes but I am hesitating; if CSIS check isn't completed yet, isn't it pointless? I know both take forever to arrive and I don't see myself waiting for 4 more months just to see what's been going on with my file... Any advice is welcomed.
Well, I was thinking exactly the same thing not long ago, and, like you, was waiting for CSIS notes to arrive first. And then it turned out that CSIS screening was actually concluded a year ago, and about 5 months after AOR. So knowing now that CSIS screening doesn't really take that long, if I were you, I would probably just order CBSA notes now. Because, yeah, these waiting times are crazy. You're almost a year after AOR, so your CSIS screening is very likely (hopefully!) already completed.

Reactions: toppiri

L00nie

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
If you are in Security Screening for 1 year then you can lodge a case against IRCC. for a file to be one year old is normal, you can't put case if your file is more than 1 year old.
I went under SS after one year from AOR, it looks like they have not done anything on my application and even my medical passed after 9 months. Can I rai

L00nie

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
I went under SS after one year from AOR, it looks like they have not done anything on my application and even my medical passed after 9 months. Can I rai
Can I raise a case now or should I wait until it becomes one year after SS

L00nie

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Can I raise a case now or should I wait until it becomes one year after SS?

L00nie

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Sorry, I had a connection problem and it became a mess!

Reactions: toppiri