+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

beloved22

Mar 31, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
As I mentioned last posting my wife got a new medical request, but not for myself.
After submitting her result to IRCC, my application was still shown that "you do not need a medical exam. we will send you a message if this changes". I was kinda disappointed about this because it is the same phrase I have seen more than 1 year, so nothing changed at all.
Since many of you said new medical request is a good sign, I thought I was very close to my PPR.

BUT!! I received a request for a new medical for myself yesterday. I can now sure my SS is finally done.
I am really excited as if I got PPR. Anyway, I just did a medical exam and will upload the document.

FYI, I am EE-CEC inland and AOR was in Apr 2016. I know it is super long wait!
I have never seen people who took this long for their PR application.
But I am trying not to lose my hope and always be positive.

Have a good long weekend!
Will be back with detailed timeline when I get golden email.:)

Reactions: mamgain

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
As I mentioned last posting my wife got a new medical request, but not for myself.
After submitting her result to IRCC, my application was still shown that "you do not need a medical exam. we will send you a message if this changes". I was kinda disappointed about this because it is the same phrase I have seen more than 1 year, so nothing changed at all.
Since many of you said new medical request is a good sign, I thought I was very close to my PPR.

BUT!! I received a request for a new medical for myself yesterday. I can now sure my SS is finally done.
I am really excited as if I got PPR. Anyway, I just did a medical exam and will upload the document.

Congratulations. Ppr surely now once new meds passed

Reactions: beloved22

Shamrock16

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016

So happy for you beloved22! I am really encouraged by your case. I am a September 2016 CEC applicant. I am preparing for two years processing as well. Like you said, we should never lose faith.

Reactions: beloved22

expapp123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Th
Hi guys.please find bellow the reply for our inquiry...any comment ?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Besnik, Agent 4161
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Note The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form may have been used for convenience.[/QUOT

That is a generic reply. I recieved the same automated message

expapp123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Th
Hi guys.please find bellow the reply for our inquiry...any comment ?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Besnik, Agent 4161
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Note The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form may have been used for convenience.[/QUOTE

That is a generic reply. I recieved the same

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Hi guys,

Any difference between priority normal and priority P3 in security screening?

Wonder what does priority normal means

Please advise if you know

Cheers

Vietgirl

Star Member
Jan 8, 2009
That is good you have done LOE already. They should review it alongside your application soon. Hope the issue gets resolved! They took almost 5 months to send me the refusal letter. Which is strange, as I thought refusals happen in the first 1-3 months at CIO? It was a pain having to start all over again. But my latest GCMS notes thankfully showed CIO accepted the new employer letter / NOC clarification. I hope it's all worth it and my PPR comes through soon

Hello,

Can you please elaborate on how your NOC and employer reference letters were mismatched? I am a bit worried because of the long wait as well...My letters were not drafted with NOC's description but it should be equivalent, but I am thinking since CIC/Visa officers don't work in my field, how would they interpret...

Did they contact you or your employer to clarify or they just refused your application?

huma757

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hello,

Can you please elaborate on how your NOC and employer reference letters were mismatched? I am a bit worried because of the long wait as well...My letters were not drafted with NOC's description but it should be equivalent, but I am thinking since CIC/Visa officers don't work in my field, how would they interpret...

Did they contact you or your employer to clarify or they just refused your application?
They simply refused my first application. However, my case was more complex and I do partly understand their decision. The role in question started off as administrative then quickly progressed to more advanced program level work. My job title was also updated half way through the contract to reflect this. However, my employer letter used the old administrative job title and duties description, rather than the latest. I should have checked this closer before submitting. I thought they were only interested in the letter as confirmation of employment rather than scrutinising the actual job title / responsibilities. I didn't realise how closely they looked at NOC. So when the visa officer read my employer letter he assumed I was actually just administrative staff rather than program staff, so this lowered my CRS in his eyes and he refused.

It was actually just a misunderstanding based on poorly worded employer letter. Second attempt I went back to my employer to explain the situation. I then rewrote the employer letter myself, very closely matching the NOC description. All they had to do was sign the new employer letter. Thankfully, latest GCMS shows they have now accepted my clarification and new documents.

As long as it's the same or very close job title, and at least 3 or 4 of the main duties match the NOC duties you should be fine. It's not so much the exact wording / language that has to match but it needs to be close or equivalent. If you have any concerns order GCMS to see what they have said about your employer letter. Raise a CSE / LOE if clarification is needed.

Reactions: Vietgirl

Kaur j

May 3, 2018
I had applied as farmer in nov 2016 in express entry . I have received ita and then submitted my complete file to embassy , but my employer doesn't attached his tax documents . I have submitted these after embassy point out and afterward there is no response by embassy .my file is still in processing please suggest if any idea wht will happen next?