+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
Hi all
Someone posted that he mailled the minister of immigration in canada, i want to do same, if you have the adress mail and the mail that he sent pleaaase
I m 05/05/2017 AOR and under securitu since the 25th july 2017 my medicam expired :( i can't wait anymore i m feed up with all this :(
Don't be dishearten by it, I am in Security Screening since 9th May, it's my 16th Month since AOR. I am in SS for more than 1 year now and I already got re-medical request from IRCC. Wait until end of July, you will definitely hear from them

Nadiametwally

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Don't be dishearten by it, I am in Security Screening since 9th May, it's my 16th Month since AOR. I am in SS for more than 1 year now and I already got re-medical request from IRCC. Wait until end of July, you will definitely hear from them
Thank you soo much i hope so, when dif they asked for new medical? It is a good sign i guess they are done with your ss as the agent that i called told me 'they will asked for new medical once they are done with ss!

expapp123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Hi all
Someone posted that he mailled the minister of immigration in canada, i want to do same, if you have the adress mail and the mail that he sent pleaaase
I m 05/05/2017 AOR and under securitu since the 25th july 2017 my medicam expired :( i can't wait anymore i m feed up with all this :(
I would say give it a go and mail them. My MP's office suggested that I should send her a letter to provide reasons to expedite the process that they would forward to immigration. Good luck!

veees

Sep 11, 2017
Hi all
my AOR is April 3rd, 2017, we have to be patient

kolasinac

Aug 17, 2017
I have been rejected during my first application after 08 months unfortunatly, i made a mistake when introducing my diploma and they rejected at NA2 / Eligibility stage, the fact is that the analyst noticed the mistake and put the case in the queue waiting for officer review who had a look months months after to reject, IRCC is definitly unpredictible !!
Oh no. I am in the same situation. Analyst has suggested to fail my eligibility based on NOC mismatch and set it for officer review. It's been 245 days and officer hasn't reviewed yet.

Couldn't you appeal the decision and ask them to correct the information?

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
:( i ordred CBSA the 2 april and didnt received it yet i dont know what is going on!
Yes can be !
Oh no. I am in the same situation. Analyst has suggested to fail my eligibility based on NOC mismatch and set it for officer review. It's been 245 days and officer hasn't reviewed yet.

Nope unfortunalty it was not possible as my CRS fell bellow min required

huma757

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017

I'm so sorry to hear this. I also had NOC problems the first time I applied. I got rejected because of this. What will you do now? I would advise submitting new evidence as soon as possible.

If they have misunderstood your NOC and you actually picked the right one, get a new employer letter worded so that it matches the NOC description as closely as possible. If you genuinely picked the wrong NOC, then pick the right one very carefully with an employer letter that matches. Submit this as a CSE with an LOE and hope they reopen your case. If not, then resubmit your application like I did. There are many who resubmit and get approved later so it's not the end of the world.

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
Thank you soo much i hope so, when dif they asked for new medical? It is a good sign i guess they are done with your ss as the agent that i called told me 'they will asked for new medical once they are done with ss!
I received Re-Medical email on 30th April, on the very next day 1st of May, I did medicals and my doctor submitted it on 7th May, it is showing Medicals Passed since 8th May. I think I will receive PPR by the end of this week or hopefully next week.

kolasinac

Aug 17, 2017
I'm so sorry to hear this. I also had NOC problems the first time I applied. I got rejected because of this. What will you do now? I would advise submitting new evidence as soon as possible.

If they have misunderstood your NOC and you actually picked the right one, get a new employer letter worded so that it matches the NOC description as closely as possible. If you genuinely picked the wrong NOC, then pick the right one very carefully with an employer letter that matches. Submit this as a CSE with an LOE and hope they reopen your case. If not, then resubmit your application like I did. There are many who resubmit and get approved later so it's not the end of the world.
I did submit an LOE through a CSE where I expained the reason why I chose the wrong NOC. They haven't reviewed my application and thus my LOE yet. This wouldn't change my CRS points as both the NOCs - the wrong one and the one the analyst thinks fits my letter - belong to type A/B.

I hope they take my explanation into consideration because it's already been 8 months and if a rejection was to be done, it should have happened long ago.

How long did it take them to reject your first application?

huma757

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
I did submit an LOE through a CSE where I expained the reason why I chose the wrong NOC. They haven't reviewed my application and thus my LOE yet. This wouldn't change my CRS points as both the NOCs - the wrong one and the one the analyst thinks fits my letter - belong to type A/B.

I hope they take my explanation into consideration because it's already been 8 months and if a rejection was to be done, it should have happened long ago.

How long did it take them to reject your first application?
That is good you have done LOE already. They should review it alongside your application soon. Hope the issue gets resolved! They took almost 5 months to send me the refusal letter. Which is strange, as I thought refusals happen in the first 1-3 months at CIO? It was a pain having to start all over again. But my latest GCMS notes thankfully showed CIO accepted the new employer letter / NOC clarification. I hope it's all worth it and my PPR comes through soon

Nadiametwally

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
I received Re-Medical email on 30th April, on the very next day 1st of May, I did medicals and my doctor submitted it on 7th May, it is showing Medicals Passed since 8th May. I think I will receive PPR by the end of this week or hopefully next week.
wish you to receive it very soon, good luck

AviusAnima

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017

Hi @kolasinac did you get any ghost update or anything, or is your application stuck at IP2 ?

kolasinac

Aug 17, 2017
That is good you have done LOE already. They should review it alongside your application soon. Hope the issue gets resolved! They took almost 5 months to send me the refusal letter. Which is strange, as I thought refusals happen in the first 1-3 months at CIO? It was a pain having to start all over again. But my latest GCMS notes thankfully showed CIO accepted the new employer letter / NOC clarification. I hope it's all worth it and my PPR comes through soon
I hope you get your PPR soon. Application being at London VO is a good sign as well.