+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
I checked my account now and earlier it was like

"We need more docs....we will send you message with details"

And now it says:

"We are reviewing your documents"

Given the two possible choices, I would like to believe that since CIC works in batches of applications, this may very well be a case of pushing through all of "late boomers" in what I would like to refer as " the grand push''

Good luck to all all of us

mr_j936

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
my friend and I also have the we are reviewing additional documents you provided, and we didn't provide anything in a year...

allwaiter

Apr 4, 2017
Visa Office......
ottawa
Doc's Request.
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
26-10-2016
I checked my account now and earlier it was like

"We need more docs....we will send you message with details"

And now it says:

"We are reviewing your documents"

Given the two possible choices, I would like to believe that since CIC works in batches of applications, this may very well be a case of pushing through all of "late boomers" in what I would like to refer as " the grand push''

Good luck to all all of us
It shows the same for me, I hope they finally started to work on our application.

Good luck everyone !

Guy293

Star Member
Jan 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
same for me, after additional docs I submitted on September, just now it changed to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided".
Hopes it's real and not fake..

Blueeyes17

Apr 4, 2017
I submitted my ADR back in Aug & as per GCMS notes - they haven’t checked my Submitted docs yet. However today the ADR status today got updated to - We are reviewing the documents ....
I guess IRCC is asking long timers to hang on ... a ray of hope may be !;)

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
I have nothing new in my profile. Everything is the same maybe because i am under SS.

conroex3800

Nov 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07 Jan 2017
No changes for me as well. We all are under SS here but some profiles were changed and some were not. So I guess it doesn't really mean anything

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
I just checked my profile, it says "we are reviewing additional documents you provided" but I didn't provide anything in almost a year...

I am sure it's just a system glitch since it's not likely that IRCC started all of a sudden working on all of our files this morning and at the same time.

Good luck all

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
ok can i use it if i have gotten letter for procedural fairness?
i got for study permit application. i responded back in december and now its almost march and i still have not gotten any response.

please advise.
The processing time for study permits right now is 9 weeks if you're applying for a first time study permit from within Canada. if this is the case, Don't need to order your notes since you're still within regular processing time and your notes will take 30 day+ to be received.

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just checked my profile, it says "we are reviewing additional documents you provided" but I didn't provide anything in almost a year...

I am sure it's just a system glitch since it's not likely that IRCC started all of a sudden working on all of our files this morning and at the same time.

Good luck all
Completely agreed with you. It happens to me too. BTW my timeline same like you. PNP-Inland, Feb 10, 2017:(

Reactions: Hanan22

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016

Good luck all
Agree. And this isnt the first time. 7 months ago there was a similar glitch. My docs review started saying that we need additional docs and we will send you a message. I didnt get any message for 7 months. Today as a r.esult of this new glitch, the message changed to we are reviewing doca that you provided. I guess cic website need a nootropic drug to function properly

Reactions: Hanan22