+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

K

krowais_1

i think you can use it as you are only trying to get information on your case. notthing wrong witth that.
thanks. so just to confirm, my application is still in process.
it has taken forever because of procedural fairness letter.
i am still in my home country.
i dont have PR yet.

i can still use this service right?

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
thanks. so just to confirm, my application is still in process.
it has taken forever because of procedural fairness letter.
i am still in my home country.
i dont have PR yet.

i can still use this service right?
Yes you can. We all can. Let's do it :)

den89

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15/01/2018
I got an rprf request letter .it said admissibility review is currently under progress.what does this mean.
Thnx in advance

amirut88

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
READY FOR VISA!!!

25 months of waiting and almost exactly on 25th month "anniversary" I got my "ready for visa" email today (which I am guessing is what we all call here PPR). All details are in my signature.

This is just to give you guys hope that eventually, sooner or later, you will too get this email. Don't give up but make sure to live on and don't think about it every single day.

This forum is everything one needs to succeed in this process. So THANK YOU.

Good luck to all of you guys! Hang on!
Congratulations! I am so happy to see it moving. Are you Iranian by any chance?

sunshinejan

Jul 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, 2 quick questions, if anyone can help, would greatly appreciate:

1. My daughters passport expires in a few months, so we got her a new passport and the old one is marked invalid. So now do I just send the new passport only? Or do I have to somehow explain the passport change or maybe attach a copy of the old one?

2. How do you submit height, eye color info? Will a simple A4 with typed info suffice? Does it have to be handwritten or signed or whatever else?

Thanks in advance

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Hi Friends,
I have quick question. My medical expired on January 7 2018. Since then it is saying "You do not need medical exam". My Background was also at "NA2" stage. But today my background went to "We are processing your background check". I think it is "IP2". But my medical is still saying "You do not need medical exam". So what is the scenario here !!
Your answer will be really appreciated...Thanks is advance.

mr_j936

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Hi Friends,
I have quick question. My medical expired on January 7 2018. Since then it is saying "You do not need medical exam". My Background was also at "NA2" stage. But today my background went to "We are processing your background check". I think it is "IP2". But my medical is still saying "You do not need medical exam". So what is the scenario here !!
Your answer will be really appreciated...Thanks is advance.
Purely guessing here, but I think they did not extend your medical but they will not ask you for a new medical unless PPR is ready to be issued

mr_j936

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Guys I really really hate to burst your bubbles but there was a glitch in the system this morning, and many people got false updates. It's likely that that was it...

Reactions: Arslanellahi

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
Even though it's not PPR, it feels so great just to see a change, doesn't it!
It really is a great news. At least there is some progress. And maybe PPR is next. Best of luck