+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

avijitmaikap

Dec 12, 2017
Today i received gcms notes. ADR received by cic 40 days before. Since then no updates. Criminality, medical, security, eligibility all passed. I don't know what they are waiting for.

Reactions: GS332

GS332

Jan 17, 2018
Hiii my timeline is:
AOR DEC 27,2016
MED PASSED MAR 2017
SPOUSE ADDED MAR 2017
ADDITIONAL DOC REQUESTED FOR SPOUSE : APR 2017
MED REQUEST SPOUSE: MAY 2017
LANDING FEE REQUEST: MAY 2017
One day I called cic they said my back ground check is done Nd spouse back ground check is in process.
Yesterday I asked CTC-Ottawa about exact status in an email and below is the reply that I received:

Dear #######

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,

Please comment if anyone got same reply. M really stressed

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hiii my timeline is:
AOR DEC 27,2016
MED PASSED MAR 2017
SPOUSE ADDED MAR 2017
One day I called cic they said my back ground check is done Nd spouse back ground check is in process.
Yesterday I asked CTC-Ottawa about exact status in an email and below is the reply that I received:

Dear #######

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,

almost everyone who is beyond six months gets this reply from Ottawa. now it all depends on your personal case situation and your luck quotient in insuring the file moves smoothly from one step to another. I say luck because we have seen cases where everything was done but they were just sitting there waiting for Santa to tell them it's time to send the goodies. good luck!

PS: but don't lose sleep over it. it I'll happen eventually.

GS332

Jan 17, 2018
almost everyone who is beyond six months gets this reply from Ottawa. now it all depends on your personal case situation and your luck quotient in insuring the file moves smoothly from one step to another. I say luck because we have seen cases where everything was done but they were just sitting there waiting for Santa to tell them it's time to send the goodies. good luck!

PS: but don't lose sleep over it. it I'll happen eventually.

Thank u so much. I hope we all get the ppr email soon.

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today i received gcms notes. ADR received by cic 40 days before. Since then no updates. Criminality, medical, security, eligibility all passed. I don't know what they are waiting for.
You are in security screening. I there from July 27.
Hiii my timeline is:
AOR DEC 27,2016
MED PASSED MAR 2017
SPOUSE ADDED MAR 2017

Dear #######

Regards,

You are in security screening. I there from July 27. Until you clear the so called security screening, they will send you the same reply. Once SS done, they will reply you with different format

Haadiya

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Hi,

After long 15 months I got reply from VO on my email inquiry on status update. They have said application is in final processing stage and that I need to redo the medical exam. Anyone with similar experience? Does that mean after medicals re submission the PPR will be issued?

amirut88

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
Do you know what does "Your file is currently in queue for officer review." mean?
Did anybody have the same experience?
I got this when I sent an email asking for an update.
Thanks

NIUBIFUFU

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
Do you know what does "Your file is currently in queue for officer review." mean?
Did anybody have the same experience?
I got this when I sent an email asking for an update.
Thanks
Maybe your ss is done and waiting for final approval. I got response as follows: 'Your case is currently being processed'. Previously I usually got response that "requires additional verification...blabla" But the reply you got is obviously much more positive. .....hope you get it soon.

Reactions: GS332 and amirut88

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Maybe your ss is done and waiting for final approval. I got response as follows: 'Your case is currently being processed'. Previously I usually got response that "requires additional verification...blabla" But the reply you got is obviously much more positive. .....hope you get it soon.
means nothing at all.. I got those messages interchangeably over the months

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
Hi,

After long 15 months I got reply from VO on my email inquiry on status update. They have said application is in final processing stage and that I need to redo the medical exam. Anyone with similar experience? Does that mean after medicals re submission the PPR will be issued?
It is possible. My medical expired 2.5 months back and i have not heard anything. So it is definitly a good sign and you will get ppr soon after you submit new medical

Klamm

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Hi everyone,

Jan 2017 AOR here. Under SS since May 2017.

Have tried everything: GCMS notes, CSIS update (clearance with them is done), CBSA (No response), and contacting MP (got the same response: security verifications are in process).

I am inland and know many respectable Canadian citizens who have top jobs. One of them offered to write a letter and send it to IRCC to vouch for me. After all, they need to know that I am not a security threat, and he thinks that hearing this from someone who is a university professor and knows me for 5 years can help.

What do you think? Do you think IRCC/CBSA would even consider such recommendations? Do you think it hurts to try this? Has anyone done or heard of someone doing something like this?

Thanks all and wishing you best of luck!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....