+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

ktmktm

Nov 1, 2017
It's a copy paste template reply. I'm wondering why they don't use robots at this point, it would be exactly as helpful and not cost a wage...
I think it’s okay for them to reply with this standard message to people still within the normal processing time. But for people beyond 6 months it’s simply not fair because this message doesn’t give us any information. It’s a waste of time and human resource to send this message to everyone...

Rich03

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
I'm currently 12 days away from the 6 months since AOR date. My application has been in NA2 since Sept 8th 2017. Ordered GCMS notes 52 days ago and still waiting for them....... this is going to be a lonnnnng wait I feel.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
I sent an email to ottawa on Monday and also got the same reply the next day. It normally takes them a week or two to reply before. I didn’t expect they would reply so quickly this time.
I am so frustrated at this point. I have no clue what are they doing, I was told by an agent to call by end of JAN if i don't hear anything. I called them and again got the same response, we are waiting for RCMP report, and the funny thing is no one knows how long RCMP reports can take and they are not telling me the date when they had sent a request for the report. Our work permits are expiring in march 2018.

ktmktm

Nov 1, 2017
I am so frustrated at this point. I have no clue what are they doing, I was told by an agent to call by end of JAN if i don't hear anything. I called them and again got the same response, we are waiting for RCMP report, and the funny thing is no one knows how long RCMP reports can take and they are not telling me the date when they had sent a request for the report. Our work permits are expiring in march 2018.
yes...it’s really frustrating...no one knows what they are doing...

but you can at least apply for bowp before your work permit expires. I actually got my ITA after my work permit expired so I had to stop working. My company is willing to hire me back as long as I get my PR, but this delay is crazy and I have lost a few opportunities already coz they ended up had to hire someone else

They asked me to call in early feb, but I guess it’s highly unlikely I’ll get ppr within the next two weeks

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
yes...it’s really frustrating...no one knows what they are doing...

but you can at least apply for bowp before your work permit expires. I actually got my ITA after my work permit expired so I had to stop working. My company is willing to hire me back as long as I get my PR, but this delay is crazy and I have lost a few opportunities already coz they ended up had to hire someone else

They asked me to call in early feb, but I guess it’s highly unlikely I’ll get ppr within the next two weeks
what's your timeline?

ktmktm

Nov 1, 2017
what's your timeline?
AOR: 3 May
Medical passed: 26 May
ADR: 15 Aug
AD received by cic: 4 Oct
Employment verification: 11 Dec
AD not needed: 12 Dec (got how to find a job in canada on the same day)

No update after dec 12 except they probably extended my medical

GS332

Jan 17, 2018
Hi everyone

I sent an email to Ottawa office last night and today they have replied with the following

Good day,
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

They replied pretty quickly. My file is not under SS. What additional verifications are they doing. Any thoughts?
I got the exact same email two days back. Don’t worry everything is okay. It is just that they r making lame excuses for their laziness.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
AOR: 3 May
Medical passed: 26 May
ADR: 15 Aug
AD received by cic: 4 Oct
Employment verification: 11 Dec
AD not needed: 12 Dec (got how to find a job in canada on the same day)

No update after dec 12 except they probably extended my medical
Did you get any indication when CIC had received your Additional docs. I was requested documents twice but never received anything as a confirmation. My AD never changed, it;s always been we donot need any additional documents at this time.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
I got the exact same email two days back. Don’t worry everything is okay. It is just that they r making lame excuses for their laziness.
I don't understand why can't the take couple minutes to look into the file and then respond accordingly. I know they get numerous emails a day but they should at least respond back with a valid/meaningful answer.

Reactions: GS332

ktmktm

Nov 1, 2017
Did you get any indication when CIC had received your Additional docs. I was requested documents twice but never received anything as a confirmation. My AD never changed, it;s always been we donot need any additional documents at this time.
I called them in oct and they confirmed it was received

Jag9315

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hi everyone it’s my first post

aor:-nov /2016

Still backround check is going on ,, no idea how long it’s gonna take . I m outland. Took mp help same reply file under process ,,

Reactions: TyrionStark

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi everyone it’s my first post

aor:-nov /2016

Still backround check is going on ,, no idea how long it’s gonna take . I m outland. Took mp help same reply file under process ,,
I thought MP help is only available to inland candidates. How did you get in touch with an MP from outside of Canada?

Reactions: GS332

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Now that makes me think...

We don't know the political affiliation of our case officer. What if she is a far right wing conservative pickle policy lover?

Maybe she only processes the "safe" people. And the rest can just wait like they usually do for everything on their third world countries.

And probability of such people could be safely assumed to be 20% of the case officer population.

That explains why some cases from Pakistan and Iran are processed withing 39 days while the others are languishing without explanation