+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
When I called they just said all the rest been approved but your application is stuck on Background Check and wouldnt give any further information.
They just said wait.... my BOWP is about to expire too and I am in the process of applying for extension.

What are GCMS notes?
GCMS notes will provide you a detailed explanation of what changes/steps were made on your application from officer's end since it was submitted. A detailed history and will also provide you information if you are under Security screening. It is only $5 and you can order them from https://www.getgcms.com/

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
When I called they just said all the rest been approved but your application is stuck on Background Check and wouldnt give any further information.
They just said wait.... my BOWP is about to expire too and I am in the process of applying for extension.

What are GCMS notes?
Which VO is your file at?

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
this is frustrating.... i have 3 months lefts on my medicals. will they contact me to let me know or should i ask them?
Are you inland or outland. They usually change your medicals from passed to We will send you instructions when we will need a medical result. Do you see this change?

nataimages

Dec 13, 2017
GCMS notes will provide you a detailed explanation of what changes/steps were made on your application from officer's end since it was submitted. A detailed history and will also provide you information if you are under Security screening. It is only $5 and you can order them from https://www.getgcms.com/
Oh thank you! I will apply right now but not sure if it would be any of help?! What could I do rather then just wait?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Are you inland or outland. They usually change your medicals from passed to We will send you instructions when we will need a medical result. Do you see this change?
i'm outland. i think it's too soon. my medicals expire end of april 2018

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Oh thank you! I will apply right now but not sure if it would be any of help?! What could I do rather then just wait?
it won't help per se, but you'll know more about everything that happened to your application, what parts are completed, what parts are left etc.... in my case, they still haven't sent them to me but i'm going to order another set today as well

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Apply for notes, it takes 30-45 days and you will see that there will be some moment on your application. This may wake cic up. Also write an email to your local VO - that may help as well. Otherwise the only option we have is to wait.

nataimages

Dec 13, 2017
Apply for notes, it takes 30-45 days and you will see that there will be some moment on your application. This may wake cic up. Also write an email to your local VO - that may help as well. Otherwise the only option we have is to wait.
What is a local VO? Could you please clarify? I have been pleading with immigration for months now as I am expecting a child from Canadian citizen in 3 months and my application been under review for over a year now.

nataimages

Dec 13, 2017