+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Do you mean both Bianca and you passed security at this point?
And do you believe this happened because you guys contacted CBSA?
There is only one question: there are also other people that have contacted CBSA through ATIP however they have not received any progress yet.
On the other hand:
I am glad that SS is over now. I would like to get any written confirmation though.
So, what do you think how much longer do we need to wait till PPR?
What is the processing time between completed SS and PPR? Any idea?
yes we both passed security. Blanka got PPR already and for my husband they asked for remedical. You, flying_bird, Blanka and me who ordered cbsa atip mid june or beginning July passed security at the same time. Do you know anyone who ordered earlier and is still in SS?
Is your medical valid or already extended or expired? If medical is passed and valid it may take 1-2 more month if not maybe 2-3 months. Flying_bird is waiting since end of Aug when his security passed now and they sent his medical for extension. For my husband they asked for remedical and Blanka medical was extended already. Don't worry about written confirmation your security is passed.

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
yes we both passed security. Blanka got PPR already and for my husband they asked for remedical. You, flying_bird, Blanka and me who ordered cbsa atip mid june or beginning July passed security at the same time. Do you know anyone who ordered earlier and is still in SS?
Is your medical valid or already extended or expired? If medical is passed and valid it may take 1-2 more month if not maybe 2-3 months. Flying_bird is waiting since end of Aug when his security passed now and they sent his medical for extension. For my husband they asked for remedical and Blanka medical was extended already. Don't worry about written confirmation your security is passed.

Thank you for your message.
My and my family's medicals are extended already. They were due in September. But my medicals are still "passed" in MyCIC account.
I still cannot believe that the nightmare with SS is over. Yesterday I and my wife were so happy as if we received PPR! And we are praying that the long wait will be over soon.
I hope we all get it till Christmas.
I will post any update here in the forum.

Best.

Matt

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Hi strength2. Good info regarding security. Can I ask you something. So what are the steps to take if someone knows he is in SS. So let's say I know that I am in SS from GCMS. First thing to do is to get notes from csis? Then notes cbsa? When should I ask for the notes and can I send the requests together? And can we ask for these notes fron outside canada?

Flying_Bird

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
Thank you for your message.
My and my family's medicals are extended already. They were due in September. But my medicals are still "passed" in MyCIC account.
I still cannot believe that the nightmare with SS is over. Yesterday I and my wife were so happy as if we received PPR! And we are praying that the long wait will be over soon.
I hope we all get it till Christmas.
I will post any update here in the forum.

Best.

Matt
The next step is to ask our MP's to request the cio office (not the call center) to assign a high priority to our applications which have been waiting for years than those of the new express entry applicants which have been taking the majority of resources at the cio office. They no longer have an excuse saying that they have no control over the delays caused by ss. The intake of the EE is so high and they are being processed so fast. Why not adjust the resources on the paper applications to improve the processing time? Are we just a number or live humans who are suffering because of the prolonged wait times?

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
Guys, as you know I contacted many weeks ago the MP (who is lawyer as well) from my city. He called me yesterday. He told me that he contacted CBSA and the officer confirmed him that CBSA completed my Security Screening very short time ago and sent already my file to IRCC. The officer told moreover that now the entire security screening is completed and the MP should contact IRCC for any further updates. He will contact IRCC next week.
I was shocked that he called me personally. We talked around 15 minutes and he said he is expecting that I would get PR in a short time. He mentioned, I was lucky because the CBSA officer said him that SS of some applicants have reached 24 months line.
I am very happy (now I cannot imagine how happy people become after getting their golden email!) and am also a bit confused. I guess CBSA would not provide false info to an MP, am I right?
What do you think how long does it take to get PPR after security screening is completed?
I am looking forward to your feedback.

Best,

Matt
Congratulations!

can_immi_can

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Planet Earth
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-01-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
Waiting on PPR
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting on PPR
LANDED..........
Waiting on PPR
I can add them for sure. Lets have the complete list. You can look at the top 50 for those who are in more than 6 months. Do you have the security start date and CSIS completion date as well?
I don't have the completion dates.

Miadreamtoronto

May 6, 2017
I see I think that request of July 12 worked. Blanka and me sent CBSA atip request July 1st too and recently passed security. but it is strange they didn't send you the notes. They generally send it after 60-70 days. In my case they sent me in 30 days end of July. Blanka got it in 60 days. I have 4 persons which prove my theory of CBSA starts working after you send atip request you, Blanka, Flying_bird and my husband.

Hi are you all inland applicants?

As an outland express entry applicant can i also ask for csis and cbsa notes? Would really appreciate if you could paste a link etc
Thanks alot im almost abt to complete 24 months of waiting, nov 2015 fsw express entry applicant.

dr@gonfly

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Hi are you all inland applicants?

As an outland express entry applicant can i also ask for csis and cbsa notes? Would really appreciate if you could paste a link etc
Thanks alot im almost abt to complete 24 months of waiting, nov 2015 fsw express entry applicant.
Hi Mia, I am outland FSW, and I requested info from CSIS, just follow instructions on this link https://www.csis.gc.ca/scrtscrnng/index-en.php
They sent me a reply to my home country that they completed my security in one day, and that I should check with CBSA. My file is with CBSA for 6 months now, and I would like to know how to get any info from them from abroad. If anyone knows, pls share.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Hi Mia, I am outland FSW, and I requested info from CSIS, just follow instructions on this link https://www.csis.gc.ca/scrtscrnng/index-en.php
They sent me a reply to my home country that they completed my security in one day, and that I should check with CBSA. My file is with CBSA for 6 months now, and I would like to know how to get any info from them from abroad. If anyone knows, pls share.
Hi, They say allow 8 weeks for a reply. When is the document generated during those weeks. Is it towards the end? It might help in knowing if we should order the notes early.

dr@gonfly

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Hi, They say allow 8 weeks for a reply. When is the document generated during those weeks. Is it towards the end? It might help in knowing if we should order the notes early.
I sent the fax on 3rd August, the letter was generated on 12th September, I received it at home address on the 25th September.

Reactions: Aal_

can_immi_can

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Planet Earth
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-01-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
Waiting on PPR
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting on PPR
LANDED..........
Waiting on PPR
Guys, as you know I contacted many weeks ago the MP (who is lawyer as well) from my city. He called me yesterday. He told me that he contacted CBSA and the officer confirmed him that CBSA completed my Security Screening very short time ago and sent already my file to IRCC. The officer told moreover that now the entire security screening is completed and the MP should contact IRCC for any further updates. He will contact IRCC next week.
I was shocked that he called me personally. We talked around 15 minutes and he said he is expecting that I would get PR in a short time. He mentioned, I was lucky because the CBSA officer said him that SS of some applicants have reached 24 months line.
I am very happy (now I cannot imagine how happy people become after getting their golden email!) and am also a bit confused. I guess CBSA would not provide false info to an MP, am I right?
What do you think how long does it take to get PPR after security screening is completed?
I am looking forward to your feedback.

Best,

Matt
I am glad to hear that your application is progressing gradually.

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
You can order CBSA note with ATIP. Just choose CBSA rather than IRCC

dr@gonfly

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
You can order CBSA note with ATIP. Just choose CBSA rather than IRCC
I thought that only people in Canada are entitled to this option, and I think I read that outlanders can’t use it. Is there any outlander that requested and received this info?

Last edited:

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
I thought that only people in Canada are entitled to this option, and I think I read that outlanders can’t use it. Is there any outlander that requested and received this info?
I am outland applicant and requested CBSA note from a third-party. I think you can find many on this forum or on internet. I am still waiting for the note, though.