+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

can_immi_can

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Planet Earth
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-01-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
Waiting on PPR
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting on PPR
LANDED..........
Waiting on PPR
@Matt-NL @shaheerjaved @strength2 The tracker I created is focused mainly on applicants who had to wait for the longest time to get their PPR or those applicants who have passed very long time since getting their AOR and are still waiting on their PPR. It gives a high level view of PR application processing times without going too much into details.

About the tracker:
  1. The table has been sorted by "Time to PPR -months" column and then by "Months since AOR" column.
  2. Tracker was made through self-reported timelines and therefore can be inaccurate.
  3. Even though this tracker has been made by browsing canadvisa.com forums extensively it still represents tiny number of people compared to overall actual applicants.
  4. Those applicants who were harping about getting their applications delayed and then suddenly stopped posting anything about their applications have been excluded from the tracker in order to maintain the accuracy of tracker.
Users in this tracker:
@koka , @iceage, @MilesAway , @perfectSkilledMigrant , @uppu22 , @aviana , @Flying_Bird , @Miadreamtoronto , @slow , @sunshinejan , @Samzzk , @mian mian , @beloved22 , @OzTraveller , @rizwanrazzaq , @Matt-NL , @A.Syed1

Note for users in this tracker
  1. Please let me know if the information about you is incorrect. I will update it and post the latest corrected version.
  2. If you know more users who have been waiting for more than 18 months to get their applications processed please let me know so that I can update their usernames here.
Interpretation:
The picture that this table presents is anything but pretty. There are many people who have been waiting to get PPR for more than 20 months. Some had to wait for more than 2 years to get their PPR. And for sure this is a tiny self-reported sample from a big number of actual applications. The way I interpret this table is that the processing can go on for indefinite period of time and there is no way to predict if a given application will be processed within a certain length of time. Here is the updated version:

dr@gonfly

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Thanks for ur reply. Do u know anyone who got a similar email reply of additonal background checks?
I got it two months ago. Also a lot of other people reported receiving the similar email, some of them were in SS, some were not. It's not really an indication of anything, except that they are telling you it's still in progress - which you already know. I would suggest ordering the notes to know what is happening.

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I would like to share my story:
I received inland invitation to apply Feb 8 2017 and I submitted my file on April 13 2017. Medical passed update in May since then I haven't received any update/ email regarding my pr from cic. Status: Eligibility is being reviewed, BG still shows under process since May. It will be 6 months after 3 days and I am little worried why it's taking so much of time as my friends who applied after me got the passport call. I studied and worked in Canada for 7 years yet it's taking so long.

Any advice?

Thanks
Ankit
My file also submitted on April 13, 2017. Medical Passed on May 02,2017. Since then, I haven't heard back any updates. Our files might in the same pile.

SherazAhmed

Star Member
Jul 23, 2016
I got it two months ago. Also a lot of other people reported receiving the similar email, some of them were in SS, some were not. It's not really an indication of anything, except that they are telling you it's still in progress - which you already know. I would suggest ordering the notes to know what is happening.

Thanks, i am a bit relieved now... have ordered the notes already, lets see what they have for me

dr@gonfly

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
@Matt-NL @shaheerjaved @strength2 The tracker I created is focused mainly on applicants who had to wait for the longest time to get their PPR or those applicants who have passed very long time since getting their AOR and are still waiting on their PPR. It gives a high level view of PR application processing times without going too much into details.

About the tracker:
  1. The table has been sorted by "Time to PPR -months" column and then by "Months since AOR" column.
  2. Tracker was made through self-reported timelines and therefore can be inaccurate.
  3. Even though this tracker has been made by browsing canadvisa.com forums extensively it still represents tiny number of people compared to overall actual applicants.
  4. Those applicants who were harping about getting their applications delayed and then suddenly stopped posting anything about their applications have been excluded from the tracker in order to maintain the accuracy of tracker.
Users in this tracker:
@koka , @iceage, @MilesAway , @perfectSkilledMigrant , @uppu22 , @aviana , @Flying_Bird , @Miadreamtoronto , @slow , @sunshinejan , @Samzzk , @mian mian , @beloved22 , @OzTraveller , @rizwanrazzaq , @Matt-NL , @A.Syed1

1. Please let me know if the information about you is incorrect. I will update it and post the latest corrected version.
  2. If you know more users who have been waiting for more than 18 months to get their applications processed please let me know so that I can update their usernames here.
Interpretation:
The picture that this table presents is anything but pretty. There are many people who have been waiting to get PPR for more than 20 months. Some had to wait for more than 2 years to get their PPR. And for sure this is a tiny self-reported sample from a big number of actual applications. The way I interpret this table is that the processing can go on for indefinite period of time and there is no way to predict if a given application will be processed within a certain length of time. Here is the updated version:

This is really disappointing to see, that timelines can go indefinitely. The number of PPRs received for anyone in SS in extremely small, it makes you wonder what is it that they are doing with the files for so long, if no one is getting PPRs. It's almost as if they are waiting for people to withdraw applications, so they don't have to explain why they rejected you. I know that doesn't make a lot of sense, but people waiting for over two years without updates, what could possibly be taking so long?!

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
This is really disappointing to see, that timelines can go indefinitely. The number of PPRs received for anyone in SS in extremely small, it makes you wonder what is it that they are doing with the files for so long, if no one is getting PPRs. It's almost as if they are waiting for people to withdraw applications, so they don't have to explain why they rejected you. I know that doesn't make a lot of sense, but people waiting for over two years without updates, what could possibly be taking so long?!
external agencies could be slow

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
external agencies could be slow
this is what "they" want you to believe, I cannot at all imagine they don't have a well defined SLA in place with any agency they're dealing with

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)

About the tracker:
Users in this tracker:

Interpretation:

I am a PNP Inland applicant.
I just wanted to add this info. Thank you. It is helpful. Good job.

can_immi_can

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Planet Earth
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-01-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
Waiting on PPR
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting on PPR
LANDED..........
Waiting on PPR
I am a PNP Inland applicant.
I just wanted to add this info. Thank you. It is helpful. Good job.
I've updated your information.
Will post the tracker when more updates become available.

can_immi_can

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Planet Earth
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-01-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
Waiting on PPR
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting on PPR
LANDED..........
Waiting on PPR
this is what "they" want you to believe, I cannot at all imagine they don't have a well defined SLA in place with any agency they're dealing with
what is sla?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015