+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Miles Away

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/10/2017
@Matt-NL @shaheerjaved @strength2 The tracker I created is focused mainly on applicants who had to wait for the longest time to get their PPR or those applicants who have passed very long time since getting their AOR and are still waiting on their PPR. It gives a high level view of PR application processing times without going too much into details.

About the tracker:
  1. The table has been sorted by "Time to PPR -months" column and then by "Months since AOR" column.
  2. Tracker was made through self-reported timelines and therefore can be inaccurate.
  3. Even though this tracker has been made by browsing canadvisa.com forums extensively it still represents tiny number of people compared to overall actual applicants.
  4. Those applicants who were harping about getting their applications delayed and then suddenly stopped posting anything about their applications have been excluded from the tracker in order to maintain the accuracy of tracker.
Users in this tracker:
@koka , @iceage, @MilesAway , @perfectSkilledMigrant , @uppu22 , @aviana , @Flying_Bird , @Miadreamtoronto , @slow , @sunshinejan , @Samzzk , @mian mian , @beloved22 , @OzTraveller , @rizwanrazzaq , @Matt-NL , @A.Syed1

Note for users in this tracker
  1. Please let me know if the information about you is incorrect. I will update it and post the latest corrected version.
  2. If you know more users who have been waiting for more than 18 months to get their applications processed please let me know so that I can update their usernames here.
Interpretation:
The picture that this table presents is anything but pretty. There are many people who have been waiting to get PPR for more than 20 months. Some had to wait for more than 2 years to get their PPR. And for sure this is a tiny self-reported sample from a big number of actual applications. The way I interpret this table is that the processing can go on for indefinite period of time and there is no way to predict if a given application will be processed within a certain length of time. Here is the updated version:

You can remove me from the list I guess.

iceage

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br>Express Entry (Point: 392), <br>Applied under SINP EE <br>In Process 30-06-2015<br> After Nomination (Point: 992)
Doc's Request.
No request from SINP
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
@Matt-NL @shaheerjaved @strength2 The tracker I created is focused mainly on applicants who had to wait for the longest time to get their PPR or those applicants who have passed very long time since getting their AOR and are still waiting on their PPR. It gives a high level view of PR application processing times without going too much into details.

About the tracker:
  1. The table has been sorted by "Time to PPR -months" column and then by "Months since AOR" column.
  2. Tracker was made through self-reported timelines and therefore can be inaccurate.
  3. Even though this tracker has been made by browsing canadvisa.com forums extensively it still represents tiny number of people compared to overall actual applicants.
  4. Those applicants who were harping about getting their applications delayed and then suddenly stopped posting anything about their applications have been excluded from the tracker in order to maintain the accuracy of tracker.
Users in this tracker:
@koka , @iceage, @MilesAway , @perfectSkilledMigrant , @uppu22 , @aviana , @Flying_Bird , @Miadreamtoronto , @slow , @sunshinejan , @Samzzk , @mian mian , @beloved22 , @OzTraveller , @rizwanrazzaq , @Matt-NL , @A.Syed1

1. Please let me know if the information about you is incorrect. I will update it and post the latest corrected version.
  2. If you know more users who have been waiting for more than 18 months to get their applications processed please let me know so that I can update their usernames here.
Interpretation:
The picture that this table presents is anything but pretty. There are many people who have been waiting to get PPR for more than 20 months. Some had to wait for more than 2 years to get their PPR. And for sure this is a tiny self-reported sample from a big number of actual applications. The way I interpret this table is that the processing can go on for indefinite period of time and there is no way to predict if a given application will be processed within a certain length of time. Here is the updated version:

You can update my AOR (09/20/2015), PPR (10/13/2017) and app type: Outland PNP EE

Reactions: can_immi_can

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020

About the tracker:
Users in this tracker:

Interpretation:

There is already a list of 100 ss people

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AvEnvuRl60WfdXnmh2FKfhUIB28

Why do you want to delete the people who are less than 6 months? Can we add these names to that original list?

conroex3800

Nov 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07 Jan 2017
. It's almost as if they are waiting for people to withdraw applications, so they don't have to explain why they rejected you. I know that doesn't make a lot of sense, but people waiting for over two years without updates, what could possibly be taking so long?!
That's my theory too. They find us suspicious, but can't find legal reasons to reject, so they just wait for something to come up or for us just to forget about it.

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
How long does it take to extend the medical? My file was transferred to cio meds department in mid Sept.
Hi flying_Bird
can u please tell me that u emailed to extend the medicals? my medical is expiring on 22nd Nov and I raised CSE on 16th and no reply so far.

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
After 15.5 months of waiting since AOR (June 28, 2016) and 12.5 months in security screening I finally received golden email today.
CSIS finished screening in just one day, rest of ss was with CBSA. No movement, no changes no additional docs request, only silence for 15.5 months. My medicals were extended by CIC, and today email came. Good luck people, hope noone will ever experience this torture.

Flying_Bird

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
After 15.5 months of waiting since AOR (June 28, 2016) and 12.5 months in security screening I finally received golden email today.
CSIS finished screening in just one day, rest of ss was with CBSA. No movement, no changes no additional docs request, only silence for 15.5 months. My medicals were extended by CIC, and today email came. Good luck people, hope noone will ever experience this torture.
Congrats!!! Do you know when they started the process to extend your medicals and when it was finished? My medicals expired in early July this year. Only in mid-September they sent my file to CIO-meds (assuming to extend the medicals?). So far I haven't got anything in the email, ecas, or mycic.

Thank you!

can_immi_can

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Planet Earth
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-01-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
Waiting on PPR
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting on PPR
LANDED..........
Waiting on PPR
Congratulations Blanka!

can_immi_can

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Planet Earth
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-01-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
Waiting on PPR
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting on PPR
LANDED..........
Waiting on PPR
There is already a list of 100 ss people

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AvEnvuRl60WfdXnmh2FKfhUIB28

Why do you want to delete the people who are less than 6 months? Can we add these names to that original list?
Hi,

If you add the users from my tracker to yours that would be great!

The tracker I made is mostly focusing on applicants who have been waiting for AOR for more than 18 months. By focusing on long lead time applicants we should be able to get an idea about the upper limit of the processing times.

can_immi_can

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Planet Earth
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-01-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
Waiting on PPR
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting on PPR
LANDED..........
Waiting on PPR

can_immi_can

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Planet Earth
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-01-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
Waiting on PPR
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting on PPR
LANDED..........
Waiting on PPR
You can remove me from the list I guess.
If you really want, I can remove you from the list but I would really appreciate if you let the username stay in the tracker so that we can "track" how long it took for various applicants to get their PR app processed. Tell me. :)

rxyz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
That's my theory too. They find us suspicious, but can't find legal reasons to reject, so they just wait for something to come up or for us just to forget about it.
I dont think they need any legal reason to reject since immigration is not a right so they can just reject you or me : )