+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
Guys, for those who have been waiting for 6 months or longer that are in security screening, is there any pattern in getting PPR? For example, do we know the PPR dates of them so that we can compare them and make some logical conclusions? If we had data about them (how many applicants, in which stream, inland or outland, AOR date, SS date etc.) we could make some better founded guesses about possible future tendencies. Do you agree with me?
My suggestion on you is, 1- let us think about what we can make to get data from everybody in this forum who have been waiting over 6 months, 2- to try to find as much info as possible (since express entry started) about applicants who waited over 6 months in the past and received their PPR (or even rejected). On the basis of past cases we can try to find out some regularities, for example what is the maximum processing time for inland, what is the maximum processing time for outland, whether there are any cases rejected after, lets say 8 months or 12 months or 20 months of waiting, etc.
I would be happy if you guys give me feedback to this suggestion.

Best,
Matt

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
Guys, for those who have been waiting for 6 months or longer that are in security screening, is there any pattern in getting PPR? For example, do we know the PPR dates of them so that we can compare them and make some logical conclusions? If we had data about them (how many applicants, in which stream, inland or outland, AOR date, SS date etc.) we could make some better founded guesses about possible future tendencies. Do you agree with me?
My suggestion on you is, 1- let us think about what we can make to get data from everybody in this forum who have been waiting over 6 months, 2- to try to find as much info as possible (since express entry started) about applicants who waited over 6 months in the past and received their PPR (or even rejected). On the basis of past cases we can try to find out some regularities, for example what is the maximum processing time for inland, what is the maximum processing time for outland, whether there are any cases rejected after, lets say 8 months or 12 months or 20 months of waiting, etc.

Best,
Matt

For example we have the following table. Is it everything what we have? We can try to find more examples and data. And we can try to provide more info about people that are already mentioned in this table. For example, inland-outland (there are many who did not provide this relevant info), what stream (CEC, Provincial Nomination etc) because it plays a role. And many many other details.

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
For example we have the following table. Is it everything what we have? We can try to find more examples and data. And we can try to provide more info about people that are already mentioned in this table. For example, inland-outland (there are many who did not provide this relevant info), what stream (CEC, Provincial Nomination etc) because it plays a role. And many many other details.

I saw one comment from a 'veebee21' on Jan 2017 that he has been refused due to to misrepresentation.

So even after 10 months a case can be refused. I think this shows we should not even bother about a study on this data point.

Just my two Cents

Sidney.Bae

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Seniors.

I'm on my 195th day.
I got a weird request from CIC.

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents.
Additional Family Info IMM5406:
Please provide a separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures. Please ensure to include information on both of your parents, whether alive or deceased. This must be received at this office by: 2017/10/24 Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.

I have no additional family, not married, no kids.
Also, does this mean I passed eligibility and being SS now? And where do I upload the form in my account?

Last edited:

SherazAhmed

Star Member
Jul 23, 2016
Hi all.
Its been 7.5 months since my Aor. Today i received an email from VO in response to my enquiry that "additional background checks are needed for your file" does that necessarily mean SS? I went ip2 on 29th sept... people throwing light would be highly appreciated, thankyou

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
I saw one comment from a 'veebee21' on Jan 2017 that he has been refused due to to misrepresentation.

So even after 10 months a case can be refused. I think this shows we should not even bother about a study on this data point.

Just my two Cents
Veebee got proceudral fairness letter in late May. So this is not like he was refused just out of the blue after 10 months. CIC found discrepancy in work experience way back in April May 2017

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016

Best,
Matt
Two different files are very diligently maintained by @strength2 and another dude on wataspp security screening group.

H O N E S T

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Category........
With Allah's grace I got the golden mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PNP EE
Cairo visa office
AOR: 25/11/2016
Med Passed: 30/11/2016
NA2: 1/12/2016
Employment Verification call: 16/10/2017
PPR: 17/10/2017

It turned out that they have been trying to call my employer for the past months but he didn't pick up!!!!!! I can't believe till now this was the reason!!!!!

SherazAhmed

Star Member
Jul 23, 2016
Hi all.
Its been 7.5 months since my Aor. Today i received an email from VO in response to my enquiry that "additional background checks are needed for your file" does that necessarily mean SS? I went ip2 on 29th sept... people throwing light would be highly appreciated,

Anyone please?

dr@gonfly

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
It's template email sent to everyone. No one can say if you are on SS, you have to order GCMS notes, it will be written there.

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016

PNP EE
Cairo visa office

It turned out that they have been trying to call my employer for the past months but he didn't pick up!!!!!! I can't believe till now this was the reason!!!!!
Congratulations!

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
I went IP2 in first week of June. I also have additional verifications going on..Last email received from CIC in first week October. I worked two years in Afghanistan.....So even though I have all permits, visa, etc. I have to wait out this insufferable waiting...But then i am not alone.....☺

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020

PNP EE
Cairo visa office

How did you understand they were trying to call your employer?