+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Flying_Bird

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
Hello guys,
After waiting for 625 days, finally I got the golden email just this morning.I am sending my passport to Ottawa tomorrow.

Congratulations!

I got my notes this week. There were 6 ss activities as per previous few notes. This time my file location changed to cio meds in mid Sept. My medical was expired in Aug.

I was wondering if it means my ss is finally complete and now they sent the file to medical department to either extend the medical or request for remedical? Or are they just dealing with the expired medical regardless of the status of the ss? Can they change the file location from PS-SEC-PEND to CIO-MEDS if the former is not complete?

I'm Nov 2015 inland pnp paperbased applicant. Ss started in Jan 2017. Csis completed ss in mid May. Haven't left the country for over 8 years now. I got my notes this week. There were 6 ss activities as per previous few notes. This time my file location changed to cio meds in mid Sept. My medical was expired in Aug.

I was wondering if it means my ss is finally complete and now they sent the file to medical department to either extend the medical or request for remedical? Or are they just dealing with the expired medical regardless of the status of the ss? Can they change the file location from PS-SEC-PEND to CIO-MEDS if the former is not complete?

I'm Nov 2015 inland pnp paperbased applicant. Ss started in Jan 2017. Csis completed ss in mid May. Haven't left the country for over 8 years now.

rizwanrazzaq

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Hi guys,

Here's my timeline:

FSW-Outland
AOR: 7th April, 2017
Medicals done: 24th June, 2017

I'm not sure about when IP1 and IP2 started for me, but since 6 months got over on 7th October, I wrote to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca asking them about the application status. And i got an e-mail saying PPR had already been sent on 18th July. I'm 100% sure it had gone into Spam and i had no idea, plus there was absolutely no update on the MyCIC website. So, they sent me the PPR again on the 11th when i told them about it.

PPR: 11th October, 2017

So, the PPR emails are sure to go into Spam. Guys, please keep checking your e-mail spam folder everyday from day one after AOR itself. And those who have crossed six months, write to CPC-CTD immediately.

Good Luck to everyone who's waiting!
Dear..
PPR Massage comes to CIC profile not into Email. you just Receive Email that your CIC Profile is updated with new Massage and you have to goto your Profile open the Massage and Download the Attachment of Massage that is PPR PDF file. if there is nothing then there must be any problem in website of you use any other Browser to do so.. when you click on massage there will be small link appear down, click on it and dowanload the attachment that is your PPR Request. thanks

can_immi_can

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Planet Earth
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-01-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
Waiting on PPR
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting on PPR
LANDED..........
Waiting on PPR
C
Hello guys,
After waiting for 625 days, finally I got the golden email just this morning.I am sending my passport to Ottawa tomorrow.
Thanks for all the help and suppo
Congratulations Miles Away!

Reactions: Miles Away

can_immi_can

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Planet Earth
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-01-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
Waiting on PPR
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting on PPR
LANDED..........
Waiting on PPR
Hello guys!

I am trying to find out the maximum waiting time to PPR. I have been waiting for 21 months.

How many of us are still waiting on your PPR?

Below is the latest compilation of people on canadvisa forums who are still waiting on their PPR. Please help me update it by letting me know if it has been more than 18 months since your AOR and you have not received your PPR. This will allow us to see the upper limit of the time it takes to get PPR.

rizwanrazzaq

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Hello guys!

I am trying to find out the maximum waiting time to PPR. I have been waiting for 21 months.

How many of us are still waiting on your PPR?

Below is the latest compilation of people on canadvisa forums who are still waiting on their PPR. Please help me update it by letting me know if it has been more than 18 months since your AOR and you have not received your PPR. This will allow us to see the upper limit of the time it takes to get PPR.

Nice Work.. Good Effort. to Sort out Maximum Time...

can_immi_can

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Planet Earth
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-01-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
Waiting on PPR
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting on PPR
LANDED..........
Waiting on PPR
Nice Work.. Good Effort. to Sort out Maximum Time...
Hey rizwanrazzaq!

According to my research so far, I found one person who has been waiting for 26 months since AOR to get PPR and five people (including myself) who have been waiting for 20 to 23 months.

If you know anyone who got PPR after waiting longer than 26 months or similar please do let me know.

Thanks in advance!!!!

marcogbarcellos

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
IELTS Request
16-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Hi guys, I'll be completing 6 months next weekend. But my thing is that not even my R10 is completed. Through my last gcms note, I didn't see any eligibility assessment.
My Eligibility is "Review Required"(Generated through the system),
Criminality "In Progress" ,
Security "Not Started".

It's been stuck like that since August.
What concerns me is the R10 is not complete and the only note that gives me some sort of tip is this one:
  • "CA review: R10 not complete: CANCELLED" (yes the cancelled was really CAPS LOCKED)
Has anyone been in the same situation? Passed through 6 months without even R10?

Thanks.

nhab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
I don't know how correct I am thinking but those of you who heard PPR and are inland, could you please tell us when was your workpermit/study permit expiry? I think they may process the delayed applications based on the status expiry date.

Flying_Bird

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
I don't know how correct I am thinking but those of you who heard PPR and are inland, could you please tell us when was your workpermit/study permit expiry? I think they may process the delayed applications based on the status expiry date.
I think that could be the case at the provincial stage as it can be a problem for the applicant. But at the federal stage they just renew the BOWP several times. Mine expired in June and had to renew it. No progress since then.

Reactions: nhab

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Hi there,

Count me in the club :( 216 since AOR, my case " needs additionnal review and wil be out of regular processing times" i made a mistake when claiming my education points and thought will got rejection after 4 months but untill now eleigibility is under review & re evaluation, dont know what is it about but definitly getting tired

Cheers