+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
Today I hit 365th day after my AOR!!!

One year! A whole year! Still waiting.
2 x 6 months!
Double as much as foreseen according Express Entry system. Two times EE 6 months!
Security Screening has been continuing since 25 January 2017 (8,5 months!) although CSIS SS was completed on 24 April (6 months ago!).
I am an inland applicant. Provincial nominee.
Both I and my wife are academics and work at university. We have two kids.
This experience is devastating and embarrassing.
IRCC does not communicate with us - I even do not know what is being done right now and where my file is.

rizwanrazzaq

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I would like to share my story:
I received inland invitation to apply Feb 8 2017 and I submitted my file on April 13 2017. Medical passed update in May since then I haven't received any update/ email regarding my pr from cic. Status: Eligibility is being reviewed, BG still shows under process since May. It will be 6 months after 3 days and I am little worried why it's taking so much of time as my friends who applied after me got the passport call. I studied and worked in Canada for 7 years yet it's taking so long.

Any advice?

Thanks
Ankit
Dear may be you fall and stuck in Canadian Special Security Clearance. order you GCMS notes and check out status.
its normal only 30%-40% get PPR in 6 months time Frame other 60%-70% get stuck. i am waiting since 2nd Aug. 2016 till now no news Eligibility in progress and review.. all other passed.. but eligibility in process.. what to do.. its part of life. just pray but don't expect much.. the Governmental Process everywhere are same.. either its in 3rd world countries like.. India Pakistan or Bangladesh.. or its in USA , UK or Canada.. all same.. no one work.

rizwanrazzaq

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016

2 x 6 months!
Double as much as foreseen according Express Entry system. Two times EE 6 months!
Security Screening has been continuing since 25 January 2017 (8,5 months!) although CSIS SS was completed on 24 April (6 months ago!).
IRCC does not communicate with us - I even do not know what is being done right now and where my file is.
Dear Matt.. i would suggest you to go for Mandamus Court Order.. you can do it easily. because you are inland.. i would like to do if i was in Canada but i m outlander so i will still waiting by passing 14th Month.

Reactions: maged_mmh

Miadreamtoronto

May 6, 2017
690 days complete.

Via email they just send a generic reply same that they send to every person on every query.
Via phone they act like uve offended them by calling and waiting for 40 mins or more and finally when they pick up its almost like its top secret data we are asking info about and they cant tel us. So unprofessional.

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
690 days complete.

Via email they just send a generic reply same that they send to every person on every query.
Via phone they act like uve offended them by calling and waiting for 40 mins or more and finally when they pick up its almost like its top secret data we are asking info about and they cant tel us. So unprofessional.
Dear Miadreamtoronto,
Are you inland or outland applicant?
Are you Express Entry? Which stream?
Thank you for your answers in advance.

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Dear Matt.. i would suggest you to go for Mandamus Court Order.. you can do it easily. because you are inland.. i would like to do if i was in Canada but i m outlander so i will still waiting by passing 14th Month.
Thanks for your supporting message, buddy.
I have heard that you should have waited much more in order to have a chance in mandamus process.

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Guys need help !!
Aor :-Feb 01 2017
Cec applicant

Got 2 gcms notes. But there is no progress since April month.
Medical and criminality both passed but the eligibility is recommended passed by case analyst. And security not started.
It is in Ottawa right now. I don't know why it's taking too long to pass my eligibility??

I sent cse as well emailed them but every time they says my application is in process.

Any suggestions guys ???

heysushant

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Hi, I am an FSW aspirant, ITA - 01.03.2017 and AoR 29.05.2017 (significant delay in AoR because I was in Europe on a work assignment). My BG status is "Not Applicable" from around 3 months and total days from AoR are 134, I can understand that its not much as compared to the aspirants contributing in this thread but yes it's definitely not the best feeling in the world especially if you see Immitracker, there are people who have received PPR withing 12 days. 12 days! That's unbelievable, and here we are, clueless about our application status. And looking at how so many people are still waiting, I think my chances of receiving PRR anytime soon are pretty bleak. Frustrating as hell!

I have tried calling CIC, as everybody has already mentioned, it takes up to 40 mins to reach an exec, and the replies are very generic. I was contemplating ordering GMCS notes, but reading all other comments, I think it would not yield any results either.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
I second that.. I even planning for this if I hit the 1 year mark

Miadreamtoronto

May 6, 2017
Dear Miadreamtoronto,
Are you inland or outland applicant?
Are you Express Entry? Which stream?
Thank you for your answers in advance.
Hi matt,
Unfortunately im outland, express entry, fsw, nov 2015 aor.
According to gcms notes my file has been in security checking since july 2016.

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
Dec 23rd AOR here.. will complete my 10 months on 23rd Oct. my background check is in progress since end march. I was NEVER asked to upload additional documents but i was getting the status "the additional documents you provided have been uploaded" which changed to " the addional documents you provided are being reviewed". these two statuses were replacing each other for like a month back in july.. and today it finally changed to "no additional documents needed".
I have no clue whats going on with my application o_Oo_O

beloved22

Mar 31, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
09-04-2016

2 x 6 months!
Agreed. IRCC does not communicate with me either. It has been 550 days(18months) for me.
I also am a CEC inland applicant who is stuck in the process. (CSIS - SS done / CBSA - has no info of me)

I raised CSE with CSIS letter confirming that my SS is done in DEC 2016(10 months ago), but they replied me that they would forward it to the responsible office for their consideration. Then no response yet.

I do not know what to do. Waiting without doing anything drives me crazy.
What else can I do?

Saskatchewan_Regina

Mar 3, 2016

2 x 6 months!
That sucks! Does the GCMS notes show CSIS SS was completed?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
why are you guys (inland folks) idle? why not file a writ of mandamus? I guess 3000CAD is much cheaper than this endless wait

Irzhek

Oct 11, 2017
I sent my PR aplication at Nov 13 2016 ....Still have no idea about what`s going on...I asked GCMS notes at Sept 11 2017...two days after I saw "Review of additional documents: We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details". From Noveber to April I received 6 requests for addition docs...(include RCMP fingerprints for my wife, she`s been outside of Canada)...since last documents replasment till now nothing...I`m very warry about...They promise 6 months, but now I have 12th month and what...I have been calling to CIC meny times...Assistance just read an information what I can see on my CIC account...Does anubody can explain what is going on?