+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

av

Jan 21, 2015
It is almost 8 months I submitted my application and no progress yet, called CIC many times, no useful info

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
In my case they ,MY Medical was expiring on 6 Jun 2017 and i made request to issue a letter for new medical but they Re-assessed the existing medical and update it till 15th Mar. 2018 ... as per last GCMS Notes i got in Aug. there is no agent comments about eligibility Review or no activity done on my file since Mar 2017 , last activity they done is only medical re assessment in Mar.2017
where did you appeared for meds. were you inland at that time.

JasmineM

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
17-08-2018
It has been 187 days. Here is my timeline:

AOR: Apr 1
MED: Apr 18
NA: May 26
BOWP: Sep 19
IP2: Oct 2

It's so frustrating OMG....

rizwanrazzaq

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
where did you appeared for meds. were you inland at that time.
Dear Shaheer,
Please Check my Signature you will have all information. thanks.. by the way i am Out lander so how come i was inside Canada ? i appear in Jeddah Saudi Arabia for Medical. because i m living here.

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Aor April 01 FSW-O
FIle in New Delhi
Called the call centre they said can't access the file. NDVO won't respond to application status request. Feel like I am in oblivion.
Security is not started and eligibility was met before file moved to NDVO and then changed to not started as well
Medical and Criminality Passed

joshi_spj

Jun 17, 2012
guys, I would recommend joining the whatsapp group https://chat.whatsapp.com/C9X4IlN5TzU663ryT36fP4 in case you are not there yet.
Also please vote for releasing this data set
http://open.canada.ca/en/suggested-datasets/cbsa-immigration-security-screening-timeline-statistics
by clicking on the thumbs up icon towards the right. If enough votes are gathered, the department would be asked to release the statistical data about timelines for CBSA security.
Moreover if you are currently residing in Canada, and are affected by the delay, then please sign this petiton
https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-1263
The petition is asking CBSA to conduct security clearance in a timely fashion, within a reasonable time frame.
We probably wont see immediate results, but who knows, 5-6 months down the line, we might see some improvements in the entire process. Clicking on the above two links wont take more than 5 mins.

Reactions: shaheerjaved

xanadu99

Jul 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
302 days now......still reviewing my medical o_O:):confused::oops: which was done in January....i know its delayed because i didnt get medicals for non accompanying dependents. Signed all the forms they asked me too but they still havn't updated me.

xanadu99

Jul 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
You know what the bloody funny thing is i got my GCMS back in August it says medical/criminality & eligibility all PASSED...but on mycic it still says reviews in progress for all 3....??

nhab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Apparently, there are so many people waiting more than six months. Mine is getting 6 months in 4 days and now I am pretty sure I will not hear back soon. It is very disapppointing how the Canadian government is behaving with no responsiblity and no fair. How come applicants applied later than us got their PPR? All we have in hand is no progress and no explanation from CIC. It is redeiculaous and irrespectful

ankitsai

Oct 10, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I would like to share my story:
I received inland invitation to apply Feb 8 2017 and I submitted my file on April 13 2017. Medical passed update in May since then I haven't received any update/ email regarding my pr from cic. Status: Eligibility is being reviewed, BG still shows under process since May. It will be 6 months after 3 days and I am little worried why it's taking so much of time as my friends who applied after me got the passport call. I studied and worked in Canada for 7 years yet it's taking so long.

Any advice?

Thanks
Ankit

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Hello Everyone,

I would like to share my story:
I received inland invitation to apply Feb 8 2017 and I submitted my file on April 13 2017. Medical passed update in May since then I haven't received any update/ email regarding my pr from cic. Status: Eligibility is being reviewed, BG still shows under process since May. It will be 6 months after 3 days and I am little worried why it's taking so much of time as my friends who applied after me got the passport call. I studied and worked in Canada for 7 years yet it's taking so long.

Any advice?

Thanks
Ankit
You just have to wait. It will be 1 year for me on this 24th. I have been living in Canada for more than 4 years. Studied and now working.
Talk you local Canadian MP's (Member of Parliament) office. They might provide some insight on your application. Chances are high that you are stuck in security screening.

hasmikan

Oct 6, 2017
Hi,

Me and my husband submitted our application on august 2016 (I was main applicant). our medical passed soon after but we were requested to submit supplementary documents at the time which we did (resume and ...)
We did not hear back anything after until now (more than a year!). although we are applying inland, my husband was requested to re do medical few day ago (in October 2017) (his medical was expired in july 2017!) I am thinking maybe because he had cancer before, so his medical expired after a year although he is inland. any thought?
my MP said I passed the security but his background check si still on going and also our eligibility !(which does nt make sense to me, ie if we do are not eligible why they would bother to do a background check then?)
do you think he the fact that he got requested to re do the medical means that we are close to get finalized?

Thank you