+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Lyon37

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Nomination.....
N/A
Today, there has been a change in my status. Under Review of Additional Documents, it now says:
We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

But there is no message or email. I was requested a Schedule A around mid-June. I replied within 24 hours.

Its been 189 days now. I also sent an email requesting an update on my status.

How long does it take to receive a message about additional documents required?

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Today, there has been a change in my status. Under Review of Additional Documents, it now says:
We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

But there is no message or email. I was requested a Schedule A around mid-June. I replied within 24 hours.

Did you receive an email alerting you to the status change or did you come across it by chance when you were checking myCIC?

Lyon37

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Nomination.....
N/A
Did you receive an email alerting you to the status change or did you come across it by chance when you were checking myCIC?
I just came across it by chance. Strangely though, with my previous Request Letter (dated June 15), it now reads Date Read August 9.

So there has to be some update that's in process.

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
I would give it 24 hours. if you don't receive any letter, then send an email to your VO asking if there are really any more additional documents required. Start your subject line with URGENT followed by your Application Number and then the Subject. When I did that, I got a response from London VO in under 12 hours.

Lyon37

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Nomination.....
N/A
I would give it 24 hours. if you don't receive any letter, then send an email to your VO asking if there are really any more additional documents required. Start your subject line with URGENT followed by your Application Number and then the Subject. When I did that, I got a response from London VO in under 12 hours.
Yes I will wait for a short while.

Does anyone know what kind of documents apart from Schedule A can be requested?

dr@gonfly

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Finally someone replied to my e-mail from the VO. I got this:

Dear xxxx,
This application is under review for background verifications. These can be lengthy and we are not in a position to provide a timeframe. Please rest assured that we will contact you as soon as the background verifications are completed.

Nothing I didn't really know. Well, at least they are honest in saying it could take forever.....

lavenderCC

Aug 9, 2017
Officially 180 days today. Aor Feb 10, 2017. Inland CEC.

I was asked to provide RCMP on Apr 21st and I submitted it on May 2nd.
The GCMS notes generated on June 27th indicated Criminality in progress. Security not started.

Last edited:

lavenderCC

Aug 9, 2017

It usually takes one extra day for mycic system to generate a message.

NIUBIFUFU

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I saw that in MyCIC account, I had an update but I could not see it. The only difference is that in front of my Medical it is mentioned "If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you."
Does anybody has the same condition? I got my medical pass in November 2016.
Thanks
A couple of days ago, there was an update in my cic. But there is totally no difference. Medical still says you passed the med. then I called cic and they told me my med was extended for one more year.
I think your med status will soon become you passed the med.

Reactions: amirut88

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
A couple of days ago, there was an update in my cic. But there is totally no difference. Medical still says you passed the med. then I called cic and they told me my med was extended for one more year.
I think your med status will soon become you passed the med.
meds dont get extended for outlands normally. you must be inland?

CuriousIndian

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
India
Category........
AOR Received.
20-Jan-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
Guys my application is 6 months and 20 days old under the OINP programme from India . I need status on my application, could you guys share any phone number /email where I can speak to the CIC people. Few days back I have filed for GCMS notes though, but I think it will take another 10days ...
Thanks my advance

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
Guys my application is 6 months and 20 days old under the OINP programme from India . I need status on my application, could you guys share any phone number /email where I can speak to the CIC people. Few days back I have filed for GCMS notes though, but I think it will take another 10days ...
Thanks my advance
Email: cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Phone: +16139444000 (Use Skype only to call to this number from outside of Canada)

Reactions: CuriousIndian