+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

lavenderCC

Aug 9, 2017
Dear Friends,

My 6 months finished yesterday.......

What could be the reason for the application to pass the 6 months mark ?? I mean on 12th july I got the GCMS notes and everything seems OK...

Eligibility :- Recommended Pass
Security :- Not Started
Criminality :- Pass
Medical :- Pass

I heard that Security Screening is the only reason for the application to pass the 6 months mark !! But my security is still not started......

What could be the reason ??? Please Help !!
I am in a similar situation.

Eligibility: Pass
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Pass

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
Hi .. I just received my GCMS notes and the latest status is as below. By when I can expect the Security to be finished?

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed

Security screening page is blank with s.15(1) written on top. So I am not able to identify at what stage of Security screening I am at.

Its 8 months and 8 days now officially after AOR. :D

Thank you.

alishanpwc

Star Member
Dec 24, 2015
Lahore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
Hi .. I just received my GCMS notes and the latest status is as below. By when I can expect the Security to be finished?

Security:
Criminality: Passed

Security screening page is blank with s.15(1) written on top. So I am not able to identify at what stage of Security screening I am at.

Its 8 months and 8 days now officially after AOR. :D

Thank you.
Long way to go my friend
there is no timeline for security screening. you can start by contacting CSIS & then CSBA. I am also in same situation and will start contacting these agencies by the end of next month after ordering my GCMS notes this month.

Lyon37

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Nomination.....
N/A
I just got my gcms notes today too.

Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Medical - Passed

Security Screening - Not Started (3 June 2017)

On the other hand, information sharing with the US on my Biographic resulted in NRT. Does this mean that the security screening is in fact in process? Or has it really not even started? Or was this info sharing part of the criminality check?

I am really concerned that when security screening is supposed to take so long, why is mine not even started as yet?

Anyone with any knowledge on this?

mian mian

Jun 19, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Long way to go my friend
there is no timeline for security screening. you can start by contacting CSIS & then CSBA. I am also in same situation and will start contacting these agencies by the end of next month after ordering my GCMS notes this month.
Hi dear I hope u will be fine where from u in pak plz share ur timeline

mahi2016

Feb 10, 2016
Hello,

I have applied and received AOR on Feb 20, 2016. Applied through Express Entry under PNP-Human Capital Priorities stream (in Canada, Ontario application) but still no PPR request (after 16 months). I called them and always say the same thing: my application is under process. Requested GCMS notes and last three GCMS notes state the same thing. The case officer is satisfied with the application and I meet all the eligibility criteria. In the meantime, my passport got expired and I uploaded the new passport once requested and that is in last year May. After that there is no update other than a ghost email back in November last year.
Does anyone have any idea what to do at this stage?

Thanks,
Mahi

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Hello,

I have applied and received AOR on Feb 20, 2016. Applied through Express Entry under PNP-Human Capital Priorities stream (in Canada, Ontario application) but still no PPR request (after 16 months). I called them and always say the same thing: my application is under process. Requested GCMS notes and last three GCMS notes state the same thing. The case officer is satisfied with the application and I meet all the eligibility criteria. In the meantime, my passport got expired and I uploaded the new passport once requested and that is in last year May. After that there is no update other than a ghost email back in November last year.

Thanks,
Mahi
you must br under security screening. check your admissibility and activities section in gcms

mahi2016

Feb 10, 2016
you must br under security screening. check your admissibility and activities section in gcms
Thanks for your quick reply. I checked the GCMS note and below is the case officer's comment:

Education: Foreign credentials met (ECA verification)
Criminality: Passed (both from RCMP and my home country)

And this is same in last three GCMS notes (latest one in July, 2017).
So, after receiving the GCMS note, I contacted the IRCC office and I was told that my file currently is in a VISA office (not in CPC-Ottawa as I was told during my previous calls). My CIC account shows that they are checking the background info and eligibility verification
Right now I am extremely frustrated.

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Thanks for your quick reply. I checked the GCMS note and below is the case officer's comment:

Education: Foreign credentials met (ECA verification)
Criminality: Passed (both from RCMP and my home country)

And this is same in last three GCMS notes (latest one in July, 2017).
So, after receiving the GCMS note, I contacted the IRCC office and I was told that my file currently is in a VISA office (not in CPC-Ottawa as I was told during my previous calls). My CIC account shows that they are checking the background info and eligibility verification
Right now I am extremely frustrated.
check pg110 onwards of notes. admissibility section and activity section. check if you see securoty screening.

mahi2016

Feb 10, 2016
check pg110 onwards of notes. admissibility section and activity section. check if you see securoty screening.
Hey,

I have checked what you have suggested. Admissibility: Passed; Activities - RCMP Screening: No reportable trace; Criminality: Passed

Thanks,
Mahi

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
if your security is passed then its very strange for you to not receive the ppr. you should be proactively contancting them theough email cse and phone calls on DAILY BASIS. majority of those who have not received ppr past six months of aor are stuck in security, and if you havr passed your security you have to pressurize them.
Hey,

I have checked what you have suggested. Admissibility: Passed; Activities - RCMP Screening: No reportable trace; Criminality: Passed

Thanks,
Mahi

Last edited:

mahi2016

Feb 10, 2016
if your security is passed then its very strange for you to not receive the ppr. you should be proactively contancting them theough email cse and phone calls on DAILY BASIS. majority of those who have not received ppr past six months of aor are stuck in security, and if you havr passed your security you have to pressurize them.
Thanks. I will continue to contact them.

rizwanrazzaq

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Hello,

Thanks,
Mahi
I am facing same problem. MY AOR Aug. 2016 , now over one year there is no PPR. called them so many times but all in-vain. Applied GCMS notes 3 times but all are same. CSE and email are stating that file in process but no update. last ADR in Jan 1017 and then in March 2017 file transfer to LVO after that there is no update.
anyone else have such timeline ?

Lyon37

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Nomination.....
N/A
Hey,

Thanks,
Mahi
If your security has also passed, it is completely absurd that they are still holding up your application. I would contact a lawyer at this stage. Or at least consult with one.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
If your security has also passed, it is completely absurd that they are still holding up your application. I would contact a lawyer at this stage. Or at least consult with one.
What would a lawyer do?