+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Aeliya

Aug 5, 2017
Your timeline is the same as mine. AOR Feb 19. We were also asked for Schedule A form and got the same response to my email to Ottawa office.

So, nearly reaching my 6 month mark now, within 3 weeks. My AOR is February 1, 2017. So, it seems like this is the group that I should now be looking to join.... :confused:

My background check went into IP2 on the 3rd of June.

I sent an email in mid-June to Ottawa and received the following reply:
Your file is currently under review at the VO and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times. Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

They requested a Schedule A from me afterwards, which I sent almost immediately. That was around 20 days ago. No updates since.

Has anyone else received similar messages? Have I been selected for the Security Screening? If so, any idea how long that should take?

Many thanks all!
ur timeline

Reactions: Lyon37

Aeliya

Aug 5, 2017
Congrats!! Your posts give everyone hope and stability.

Finally after 13 months and 6 days PPRRRRRRRRR!! Congrats everyone else our wait is finally over.

And Matt was right, CBSA are processing Aug and Sept background checks..

Good luck the rest of u! Dont lose hope
ongrats

Reactions: adtocanada

alishanpwc

Star Member
Dec 24, 2015
Lahore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
Finally entered 180+ Days club :mad:
File under Security Screening as per GCMS :confused:

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your timeline is the same as mine. AOR Feb 19. We were also asked for Schedule A form and got the same response to my email to Ottawa office.

ur timeline
Mine timeline is same.
AOR Feb 19
BG NA

Got request for ADR - letter came from Vienna.
At what stage is my application, regarding its in my LVO?

shah1989

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
They told me to renew submitted passed and still imback ground in progress no change so far.
When did they ask you to renew it. Was it after expiry or close to expiry. I am moving out of my home country for 3 or 4 months for a project. My medical will expire in Nov. God knows whether I will PPR by that time, but if I don't get. What should I do when my medical expires and does not receive PPR by that time?

Reactions: shri_canada

amirut88

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I saw that in MyCIC account, I had an update but I could not see it. The only difference is that in front of my Medical it is mentioned "If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you."
Does anybody has the same condition? I got my medical pass in November 2016.
Thanks

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
your med must be expiring.
Hello,
I saw that in MyCIC account, I had an update but I could not see it. The only difference is that in front of my Medical it is mentioned "If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you."
Does anybody has the same condition? I got my medical pass in November 2016.
Thanks