+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
247 days completed today. I am EE PNP. AOR 28 November.
Background Check In progress since 26 June

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Dear Friends,

My 6 months finished yesterday.......

What could be the reason for the application to pass the 6 months mark ?? I mean on 12th july I got the GCMS notes and everything seems OK...

Eligibility :- Recommended Pass
Security :- Not Started
Criminality :- Pass
Medical :- Pass

I heard that Security Screening is the only reason for the application to pass the 6 months mark !! But my security is still not started......

What could be the reason ??? Please Help !!

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
Dear Friends,

My 6 months finished yesterday.......

What could be the reason for the application to pass the 6 months mark ?? I mean on 12th july I got the GCMS notes and everything seems OK...

Eligibility :- Recommended Pass
Security :- Not Started
Criminality :- Pass
Medical :- Pass

I heard that Security Screening is the only reason for the application to pass the 6 months mark !! But my security is still not started......

What could be the reason ??? Please Help !!
Security Screening is the most painful and lengthy task. I am also stuck with Security and its ongoing since 27 April. :)

I am waiting for my next GCMS notes, to see if any progress made on my profile.

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Finally I have received PPR yesterday .....

I had passed my second medicals since May 31st but never got PPR .... sent a CSE to ADVO last month and they said im "in queue awaiting review from an officer" .... another month passed with no reply .....yesterday morning I emailed them an angry threat of escalation and 3 hours later I got a reply saying my file has been finalised and will be contacted soon to which I replied again with a rather passive aggressive tone tbh because I had been fed up of their disrespectful incompetency and laziness and toying with applicants, 10 mins later I got PPR ....

so point is ...some visa offices/officers are as useless as the "ueue" in the queues they place people in :) ..... after my 2 years of experience with the federal immigration system compared to the logical 3-4 months wait for OOPNP I can honestly say that incompetence/laziness runs deep in the system and the people working for the government of Ontario would be much more efficient at handling the federal PR files :)

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017

I had passed my second medicals since May 31st but never got PPR .... sent a CSE to ADVO last month and they said im "in queue awaiting review from an officer" .... another month passed with no reply .....yesterday morning I emailed them an angry threat of escalation and 3 hours later I got a reply saying my file has been finalised and will be contacted soon to which I replied again with a rather passive aggressive tone tbh because I had been fed up of their disrespectful incompetency and laziness and toying with applicants, 10 mins later I got PPR ....

so point is ...some visa offices/officers are as useless as the "ueue" in the queues they place people in :) ..... after my 2 years of experience with the federal immigration system compared to the logical 3-4 months wait for OOPNP I can honestly say that incompetence/laziness runs deep in the system and the people working for the government of Ontario would be much more efficient at handling the federal PR files :)
This isnt normal, to apply in 2015 and get PPR in 2017!! Just terrible! But Congratulations, sometimes you have to be brutally honest!! Well deserved my friend with all that wait!

dr@gonfly

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Did anyone send CSE using below link and got reply to their query? I have finished 8 months of agonizing wait. I will be sending email to them today. :(

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
I raised a CSE to my Visa office in Vienna more than a month ago, and still no reply. I tried calling them, but they don't accept calls from applicants - only emails. I don't know if I should wait or send another CSE. I already have 2 sets of GCMS, last is from 2 months ago, I don't really know if there is any point in me getting another set. Everything seems to be in a complete freeze.

By the way, we have a similar BGIP, and also a few other people have the similar date, 25-28 april. Is it a coincidence or maybe they send our files in batches..?

Last edited:
Reactions: shri_canada

dr@gonfly

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....

Congratulations, well deserved!
Would you mind sharing how did you word your assertive e-mails to VO? It can be difficult to choose the right words, as many people would be afraid of rejection. It would be useful to know what to say that hits the target and yet doesn't cross the line.

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Security Screening is the most painful and lengthy task. I am also stuck with Security and its ongoing since 27 April. :)

I am waiting for my next GCMS notes, to see if any progress made on my profile.
I can understand dear.....But the thing is, My Security is still not started and eligibility is Recommended Pass......Why they are taking so long to pass the eligibility ?? 6 Months already finished yesterday......