+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

dr@gonfly

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Says on my online status
"Background check Not applicable" I guess that mean i dont have to go through the screening?
Unfortunately, it doesn't necessarily mean that. I think it's just another way of their saying that Background check hasn't started yet. Most of us, including myself, have had "not applicable" which at some point changed into "in progress".

xanadu99

Jul 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
Ok, i guess mine hasnt started yet then, my medical is still under review as i have not provided medicals for my non accomp dependants. I have gave them the additional signed documents theyw anted, i guess that just puts a delay on my file. :/

lolololohyeah

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am joining you guys as my eligibility went wrong, additional verification is needed. God know how long it will take

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018

Gemy_1989

Nov 23, 2016
Hi Guys,

I am an outland FSW

AOR: January 15, 2017

Medical passed: February 4, 2017

RPRF: February 21, 2017 (paid on the same day), the RPRF letter mentioned that I was found eligible and the criminality/security checks are still ongoing.( Ottawa VO)

Since then, my BG is still "not applicable". I have lived in three countries in the last five years and I am afraid that my application would be stuck through security checks forever.

Any idea how long will it take to get an update regarding my application .

Thanks in advance,

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I am an outland FSW

RPRF: February 21, 2017 (paid on the same day), the RPRF letter mentioned that I was found eligible and the criminality/security checks are still ongoing.( Ottawa VO)

Since then, my BG is still "not applicable". I have lived in three countries in the last five years and I am afraid that my application would be stuck through security checks forever.

Thanks in advance,
order GCMS notes to know exactly what is happening with the application.

one of the sites who can order gcms notes is getgcms.com

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi Guys,

I am an outland FSW

Thanks in advance,

I have started to follow you now because I also have a similar situation.

Lived in four countries in last five years. February 08 AOR.

I think it's all very unpredictable once we get into security checks but looking at trends I think it is protracted only if you military/govt/ travel to dangerous place history. else it is not so long usually.

please keep us posted of any updates. cheers

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
Guys .. I called CIC yesterday using Skype technique .. I got through within 12-13 mins .. the person on other side was good and calm. After doing all security check formalities, he informed that our (wife : main applicant + me : dependent) profile has no problem at all. There are no red flag raised on any section and looks excellent to go. But no idea why it is stuck or no update from immigration officer side. He has no authority to check what exactly immigration officers can see and why they are holding it up. We explained to him that its been 8 months since AOR and 3 months since BGIP status change. He said, he couldn't help much to overcome this situation and informed us to be patient.

We have ordered for GCMS notes and will receive in 2-3 weeks time. Only that can give us clearer picture. So calling CIC wont help, but getting GCMS notes and then raising CSE's will push the application forward.

So my question is if my profile is good to go with no red flags, then why we are stuck for 3 months (since BGIP) without PPR. We are frustrated with this kind of treatment for some candidates while others have got their PPR's and already landed. They should process such candidates ASAP rather than clearing some in just 1 or 2 months since AOR.

How I can overcome this situation and get my file moving again within CIC?

Thank you and hope all get PPR soon.

App121

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Hi friends
Pls help me to know weather onatario has already issued the NOI to ICT sector occupations with CRC less than 400 or still is there any chance .

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Guys .. I called CIC yesterday using Skype technique .. I got through within 12-13 mins .. the person on other side was good and calm. After doing all security check formalities, he informed that our (wife : main applicant + me : dependent) profile has no problem at all. There are no red flag raised on any section and looks excellent to go. But no idea why it is stuck or no update from immigration officer side. He has no authority to check what exactly immigration officers can see and why they are holding it up. We explained to him that its been 8 months since AOR and 3 months since BGIP status change. He said, he couldn't help much to overcome this situation and informed us to be patient.

We have ordered for GCMS notes and will receive in 2-3 weeks time. Only that can give us clearer picture. So calling CIC wont help, but getting GCMS notes and then raising CSE's will push the application forward.

So my question is if my profile is good to go with no red flags, then why we are stuck for 3 months (since BGIP) without PPR. We are frustrated with this kind of treatment for some candidates while others have got their PPR's and already landed. They should process such candidates ASAP rather than clearing some in just 1 or 2 months since AOR.

How I can overcome this situation and get my file moving again within CIC?

Thank you and hope all get PPR soon.
how phone agent is saying good to go and I don't know anything about your file in the same breath. and if he doesn't know anything about your file, good to go has no value.

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
how phone agent is saying good to go and I don't know anything about your file in the same breath. and if he doesn't know anything about your file, good to go has no value.
He can see comments against certain headers like requires additional review, additional document required, etc. type of comments. In our case, he mentioned no such comments can be found within the profile and profile looks good with no red flags or remarks. Also he has no access to detailed report (which can only be found using GCMS), what immigration officers have. I have read from forum, that after people called CIC they were informed on status like additional review required or additional documents will be requested or immigration officer wants to have interview , etc.

Hope that answers your query.

Whats your timeline? Are you beyond 6 months and still waiting? Hope you get PPR soon too.