+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

GHSIH

May 7, 2016
Finally after 13 months and 6 days PPRRRRRRRRR!! Congrats everyone else our wait is finally over.

And Matt was right, CBSA are processing Aug and Sept background checks..

Good luck the rest of u! Dont lose hope
Congrats sir, do you have any idea if an outlandish FSW's (with provincial nomination) security screening will be conducted by CBSA as well? taking into consideration that my file is proceeds at the LOCAL VO which is in Cairo Egypt.

conroex3800

Nov 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07 Jan 2017
Hi guys
Although not strictly 6 months and over but with 168 days and counting, I am probably one of the longest waiting FSW-O applicants, or at the very least in the top 10. :)
GCMS were received on 21st June, second set has been ordered.
Timeline is highlighted within my signature. Uptil now any email sent to cpc comes back with a standard template. I am waiting for 180 days and will then contact CPC-Ottawa.
Cheers
Yo man, we are in the same boat, I am also FSW-O and have AOR a week before you.

tonykaram123

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
AOR- Oct 30 , 2016. FSW-O

Just finished a phone call with cpc ottawa, the call agent said that my eligibility is passed and bcg checks are completed ( security is done, FINALLY !! ).

The thing is that they are asking internally to extend my medicals ( although they don't expire till Oct. 2017 ?? ). Call center agent said that Nov. is the max time for the app to be finished. Did anyone have a similar experience ? ( cic extending their medicals) and if so how long does it take ?

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Just finished a phone call with cpc ottawa, the call agent said that my eligibility is passed and bcg checks are completed ( security is done, FINALLY !! ).

The thing is that they are asking internally to extend my medicals ( although they don't expire till Oct. 2017 ?? ). Call center agent said that Nov. is the max time for the app to be finished. Did anyone have a similar experience ? ( cic extending their medicals) and if so how long does it take ?
Hi Tony,

Sometimes they extend medicals, and sometimes they don't -it really depends on a case by case basis. I was asked to redo my medicals, whereas another Lebanese friend of mine (similar age, similar health, and similar family composition) had his medicals extended, even though we were both being processed in Ottawa.

The timeframe that call agents usually give you are a worst case scenario. My last call, 3 weeks ago, with the call agent, she told me the same thing she told you (minus the medicals fact.) And she said I should receive my PPR within 2 months. I received it within 3 weeks. Keep your head up, and you should hear some good news soon, inchallah!

tonykaram123

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Hi Tony,

Sometimes they extend medicals, and sometimes they don't -it really depends on a case by case basis. I was asked to redo my medicals, whereas another Lebanese friend of mine (similar age, similar health, and similar family composition) had his medicals extended, even though we were both being processed in Ottawa.

The timeframe that call agents usually give you are a worst case scenario. My last call, 3 weeks ago, with the call agent, she told me the same thing she told you (minus the medicals fact.) And she said I should receive my PPR within 2 months. I received it within 3 weeks. Keep your head up, and you should hear some good news soon, inchallah!
Yeah she said max by november. I wouldn't have had a problem if they asked me to redo the medicals. I am a single applicant mid to late twenties with no health problems whatsoever. Inshallah they don't take forever to do that.

How long did it take from being asked to redo the medicals to the PPR email ? because the agent said my case ( although approved) didn't go to the final review yet.

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was asked to redo the medicals within a month. I requested an extension, because my wife was delivering in the USA at the time, so they gave me an additional two months (that was in early April.) we did the medicals towards the end of May, they were "passed" early June, and we got our PPR 3 weeks after that.

I hope this helps!

dr@gonfly

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
I reached my 6 months today. I am officially joining this group :(

Wasiasmet

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2016
Doc's Request.
02-09-2016
Nomination.....
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Praying

May i ask what number did you call ??? I am an outlander and i didnt have any luck knowing how to call ottawa from abroad. Would really appreciate if you shared it. Thanks and good luck with your application

Wasiasmet

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2016
Doc's Request.
02-09-2016
Nomination.....
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Praying
Finally after 13 months and 6 days PPRRRRRRRRR!! Congrats everyone else our wait is finally over.

And Matt was right, CBSA are processing Aug and Sept background checks..

Good luck the rest of u! Dont lose hope
Congratulations!!
How do you know that they are processing August and september?

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016

Could you please share your local VO?? Thanks.

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Hello

I finally received my PPR 2 days ago, process took exactly 7 months 22 days between AOR and PPR. Will submit my passport next week inshaAllah

Here’s my timeline:

FSW-O, NOC 3113

ITA: Oct 19 2016

AOR: Nov 7 2016

Visa office CPC-Ottawa

BGC IP: Nov 23rd

Additional documents requested January 6 and 11th Military service details and travel history

My file went to security screening during BGC according to my GCMS notes

PPR: June 28 2017

My file was process entirely at CPC-Ottawa (I’m not sure if it ever got transferred to my local VO but I don’t think it did, I received PPR from CPC-Ottawa as well as all communications from ITA till PPR.

I don’t think my employer was ever contacted or at least he never told me anything, but my employer has internet presence and he was very cooperative and gave me an employment letter with all the CIC specifications without even asking me what it is for, he just did what I asked.

I won’t be whining and complaining on this forum any longer hopefully, so please if anybody need any help just PM me (so that I get an email notification) and I’ll be very happy to help anytime.

God I wished to write this post for so very long. Thanks everyone on the forum for the fantastic help and support, bless you all.

conroex3800

Nov 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07 Jan 2017

Hey, can you share your timeline plz?

tonykaram123

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
May i ask what number did you call ??? I am an outlander and i didnt have any luck knowing how to call ottawa from abroad. Would really appreciate if you shared it. Thanks and good luck with your application
+16139444000
Follow the options and call more than once, usually there are loads of calls.
If your VO is outside canada, they might not give you answer.

Reactions: Bafemmy