+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Maroo

Apr 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Maro - we did the same, and received the same response, but that was almost 3 weeks ago, and we have not heard back yet. The agent said it could take up to two months to receive the PPR from them unfortunately... I'm pretty sure this is further delayed by the Eid vacation here in the GCC (most businesses and diplomatic missions are closed for the entire week.)
2 months :( , that is a lot.
My VO is Ottawa so i hope it is not affected by vacation

andremarques19751

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Guys we called CIC, and the agent told us congratulations, your application is approved, and it is only matter of time to send the PPR email.
We had security screening for the past 10 month, and it is almost a year now since AOR
Is there an option that he is mistaken, and he provided wrong info.
I don't think so man, they check a couple things when you call, so your applications is approved for sure. It can take a while to get the email, sometimes 4-8 weeks after the approval as they process that in batches. You might be on the last 'final review' stage, then when that's done you will be placed on a batch queue that sends the emails. Please let us know when you get it, it's been a while since I last saw someone from the 'PNP secure outstanding' group getting a PPR. Cheers!

Reactions: Matt-NL

andremarques19751

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront

Pilerv83

Mar 5, 2017
Hi Guys,

Just to let you know I still have no updates on our file. In August it will be 24 months. Security background check in progress. MP inquired about our case couple of time so far and couldn't do much since it's security. Our wp are expiring shortly and I'm afraid our life in Canada has come to an end. If the application hasn't been completed in 24 months not sure when it will be. It all makes me feel very disappointed and sad of course. After 4 years in Canada where we found new life and stability provided by our own hands... It is hard not to take it personal after so many years. I understand how PR is privilege not given human right. To go back home and live like a worm with no possibility to live decent life is a heart wrecking, especially since we have a child who will have to grow up in a country that was torn by war, where corruption is acceptable, where your education and effort aren't being recognized and appreciated.
In Canada I realized there is a way to succeed with just having a full time job that is being paid to you. Realized that there is a chance.
I don't really feel that sad about me, but our child that will have to live what I've lived through is tearing me apart.
We expected so much and were hoping so deeply and were patient for so long. For nothing. To know this is our last summer in Canada and we're losing so much.
You know, for so many years I've been moving from being very poor when I was a child, to another country, to see everyone around me have their home and families. It was hard not having your home country. I was hoping Canada would become substitute one for my family so my child never feel that lost but we didn't succeed. Being born under wrong Star...
I wish you all to be blessed by whatever you believe in and to have more luck in Canada than we did.
This topic has gave me lots of hope and I hope that we're an exemption of hope unfulfilled.

Live long and prosper.
Peace,
Sorry to hear that, but you're the first one that got this timeline. 24 months are really too much. I got the same scenario in terms of military background and is been 1 year since Aor. Why you're saying that this is over for you guys. You can apply for an Bowp in order for you to stay more and wait for the result. Right? Anyway stay strong and maybe you get any news soon. Cheers

SDR287

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys
Although not strictly 6 months and over but with 168 days and counting, I am probably one of the longest waiting FSW-O applicants, or at the very least in the top 10. :)
GCMS were received on 21st June, second set has been ordered.
Timeline is highlighted within my signature. Uptil now any email sent to cpc comes back with a standard template. I am waiting for 180 days and will then contact CPC-Ottawa.
Cheers

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally... After exactly one year..... We received RFV/PPR email a few hours ago! It was a long journey to get here, but the support of everyone else here on this group was monumental. Good luck to everyone else who is still waiting: don't lose hope, PPR is just around the corner!

Congratulations maroo.. I guess we were both in the same batch :)

Maroo

Apr 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally... After exactly one year..... We received RFV/PPR email a few hours ago! It was a long journey to get here, but the support of everyone else here on this group was monumental. Good luck to everyone else who is still waiting: don't lose hope, PPR is just around the corner!

Congrats Man
Finally :)

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017

Congrats brother,

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Rabin! And congratulation Adtocanada.

I just submitted my passports but it seems it will be a while before I get them back.

Will keep you folks updated!

Maroo

Apr 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally after 13 months and 6 days PPRRRRRRRRR!! Congrats everyone else our wait is finally over.

And Matt was right, CBSA are processing Aug and Sept background checks..

Good luck the rest of u! Dont lose hope
Congratsss :)