+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
No worry Blanka,its your turn at anytime,don't think too much about PR just concentrate your mind to other things or go somewhere for short vacation and enjoy with your family just don't expect too much,you will see the magic whenyou open your my cic account ,look how long i had waited.and got PPR.
I will pray all of you guys.So be patience and don't loose hope.
Cheers and good luck all of you guys.
Rabin

Last edited:
Reactions: andremarques19751

x4xp

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-02-2017
No worry Blanka,its your turn at anytime,don't think too much about PR just concentrate your mind to other things or go somewhere for short vacation and enjoy with your family just don't expect too much,you will see the magic whenyou open your my cic account ,look how long i had waited.and got PPR.
I will pray all of you guys.So be patience and don't loose hope.
Cheers and good luck all of you guys.
Rabin
Wow.. it took your application 1 year to get PPR. You have great patience. Congratulations!!

Wasiasmet

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2016
Doc's Request.
02-09-2016
Nomination.....
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Praying
I think they extend the medical as long as there were no concerns in it.
Our medical was going to expire next month, and i just received GCMS notes, i found that they automatically extended it from 2 month ago till April 2018
Really, what a relief, i hope they extend mine too. Thanks for sharing :)

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
H

Hi MF,

Can you please let me know how you knw that CBSA completed ur security check in Apr? Is it from your GCMS notes? Or did u contact CBSA?
Thanks
Hi ADTOCANADA: I knew because they suddenly requested a renewal of my medicals, even though they had 2 months left to expire. I also called IRCC helpline a couple of weeks ago, and they confirmed that my background check was complete. Also, after it was complete, things started moving a lot faster in our file (responses to our emails, requests for new documents for our newborn son, etc.)

Hope this helps!

Reactions: adtocanada

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
Hi guys.
I've some news that might be useful for some of you:
I had contacted the provincial government last week and my case officer promised me to discuss my file (regarding the delay) with his director. Today I received an email from my case officer, saying that his director already contacted IRCC and some other institutions involved with my file. The director found out that there is a general security-check delay rather than MY FILE being flagged, caused by CBSA overwhelmed office. Right now CBSA is processing applicants at 10th and 11th month (which means August and September 2016 AORs).
After this email I feel a bit better. Since I am at the 9th month (AOR 12 October) I will not be expecting PPR before September.
Although I know this information was given to me based on my file, I believe it can be useful also for other files waiting longer than 6 months (that is to say for most you guys).
Best of luck!
If this is true then how come other PNP Inland applicants are getting their PPR right around the 6 month mark? If there was a general delay then all the applications should have been delayed. I don't buy this. I am gonna reach the 7th month mark soon and I am the only December PNP Inland applicant left with the AORs from the first week (to the best of my knowledge). Most of them got it or agents have told them that their application is complete and pending PPR email

adtocanada

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If this is true then how come other PNP Inland applicants are getting their PPR right around the 6 month mark? If there was a general delay then all the applications should have been delayed. I don't buy this. I am gonna reach the 7th month mark soon and I am the only December PNP Inland applicant left with the AORs from the first week (to the best of my knowledge). Most of them got it or agents have told them that their application is complete and pending PPR email
Not all applicants go thru security screening.. those who get it within the 6 mnths timeframe were not chosed for screening..
u can find out from your notes whether IRCC is doing normal security check on u or if they are doing security screening which takes lots of time

Miadreamtoronto

May 6, 2017
Hi guys.
I've some news that might be useful for some of you:
I had contacted the provincial government last week and my case officer promised me to discuss my file (regarding the delay) with his director. Today I received an email from my case officer, saying that his director already contacted IRCC and some other institutions involved with my file. The director found out that there is a general security-check delay rather than MY FILE being flagged, caused by CBSA overwhelmed office. Right now CBSA is processing applicants at 10th and 11th month (which means August and September 2016 AORs).
After this email I feel a bit better. Since I am at the 9th month (AOR 12 October) I will not be expecting PPR before September.
Although I know this information was given to me based on my file, I believe it can be useful also for other files waiting longer than 6 months (that is to say for most you guys).
Best of luck!

Hi Matt,
Just wished to ask if you have any idea that why some files are even more delayed than the above you mentioned. Ive been waiting for 19.5 months no news so far im a Nov 2015 applicant.

sunshinejan

Jul 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
Jan 2016 AOR and no news since Oct 2016 when I submitted new medicals and passed them.

Honestly, I gave up after completing 12 months of waiting. But when I visit this thread and see some of you guys receiving PPRs after waiting for 12 months and more, it gives me hope again.

Let's hope this summer is gonna rain PPRs for everyone waiting! :)

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi guys,
Jan 2016 AOR and no news since Oct 2016 when I submitted new medicals and passed them.

Honestly, I gave up after completing 12 months of waiting. But when I visit this thread and see some of you guys receiving PPRs after waiting for 12 months and more, it gives me hope again.

Let's hope this summer is gonna rain PPRs for everyone waiting! :)
Now at anytime everybody will get especially who have crossed 6 monthso_Oo_O and yours is around the corner.
Good Luck all of you guys.

Last edited:

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
Guys, below is some useful info regarding security screening processed by Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). I think this can help to understand why some cases take longer and some others can be completed in a shorter time period. In most of the cases, they finish cases in a time frame of 12 months or below. Average processing time is 133 days. However, this processing time average includes also student or visitor visa extensions as well. I think most of the PR applications are processed in a short time. Nevertheless some cases (depending on your country of origin, public service activity in your country, visiting multiple countries or mix nationality marriage etc.) can cause extra time for the screening process.
Please do not hesitate to share your comments with me (us) in order to contribute the in-depth analysis of the CBSA security screening. Best wishes.

Timeliness of immigration investigations

Processing times for cases is a key performance measure used by senior management to monitor Immigration Investigations. IED has a performance target to conclude 95% of all cases within 12 months: in FY 2014–2015, they reached 90%.
Nationally, the time it takes to conclude a case is rising year over year; in FY 2014–2015 it took an average of 133 days to conclude a case (12 days longer than the preceding FY and 38 days longer than in FY 2011–2012).
Case file reviews demonstrated that simpler cases such as overstay of a student visa could be wrapped up within days, while more complex cases such as organized crime, or cases where a danger opinion or international documentation is needed took longer. Senior management indicated that the Investigation Program (Programs Branch) "will conduct an analysis of cases that are exceeding the one-year time frame to determine ways to reduce the number of these cases that are exceeding the target." As reflected in Recommendation 1 of this report, there is a need to develop a more sensitive measure of timeliness that reflects the differing degree of complexity, which can be part of the logic model and performance indicator refinement. (Source: http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/agency-agence/reports-rapports/ae-ve/2015/imm-eng.html#_2)

Cansmk

Jul 19, 2015
Hi Guys,

Just to let you know I still have no updates on our file. In August it will be 24 months. Security background check in progress. MP inquired about our case couple of time so far and couldn't do much since it's security. Our wp are expiring shortly and I'm afraid our life in Canada has come to an end. If the application hasn't been completed in 24 months not sure when it will be. It all makes me feel very disappointed and sad of course. After 4 years in Canada where we found new life and stability provided by our own hands... It is hard not to take it personal after so many years. I understand how PR is privilege not given human right. To go back home and live like a worm with no possibility to live decent life is a heart wrecking, especially since we have a child who will have to grow up in a country that was torn by war, where corruption is acceptable, where your education and effort aren't being recognized and appreciated.
In Canada I realized there is a way to succeed with just having a full time job that is being paid to you. Realized that there is a chance.
I don't really feel that sad about me, but our child that will have to live what I've lived through is tearing me apart.
We expected so much and were hoping so deeply and were patient for so long. For nothing. To know this is our last summer in Canada and we're losing so much.
You know, for so many years I've been moving from being very poor when I was a child, to another country, to see everyone around me have their home and families. It was hard not having your home country. I was hoping Canada would become substitute one for my family so my child never feel that lost but we didn't succeed. Being born under wrong Star...
I wish you all to be blessed by whatever you believe in and to have more luck in Canada than we did.
This topic has gave me lots of hope and I hope that we're an exemption of hope unfulfilled.

Live long and prosper.
Peace,

Hi Munika

You are just at a point , where I hope there is light at the end of the tunnel . Appreciate your perseverance . please keep hope . 24 months is just a number. Do not get worked up by this. I sincerely hope the very best to you

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi Guys

Got PPR after 15 Months 10 days.

This forum has been great a pillar of strength for all of us. thanks
Congrats

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Rabin r u landed yet ?
Not yet bro,my passport is delivered to Ottawa on 22 June so once i received my passport and COPR back then i will land.How long it took for you to get passport back?
Rabin