+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
Sirine said:
You have resumed well our situation but unfortunately CIC are not part of this forum... I'm also 2015's AOR, waiting since 17 months and not able to plan anything in my life because of this hope. I've thought about doing a letter that we all sign and where we ask about an official time limit to this security check. We are Ten's of persons in the same situation and most of us are future Canadian residents so we have some rights to require clarifications.. what do you think?
The idea of a combined letter to the IRCC seems quite reasonable. How do you propose to proceed further?

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
Shereef said:
I came here for a magical solution because it has been 200 days since AOR, saw the people waiting since 17 month, I will shut up now, good luck guys
Hey buddy.
Please look at your GCSM notes page 1.
What is your "Group:"
Is it written there "secure outstanding"?
By the way, there is an entry here in the forum just for PNP Inland applicants. Why don't you join it? There are similar cases like yours.
Best,

Miles Away

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/10/2017
Hey, just wanna share a few things with you:
Inland FSW applicant:
AOR Jan 2016
Medicals passed March 2016
Eligibility Passed April 2016
Criminality passed Aug 2016
Pending for security screening.........
I raised a case to CSIS on March 2017: "you're passed, contact CIC for more info"
I called CIC today; a nice lady told me "everything is OK and we are waiting for screening results. there are agencies other than CSIS involved". she didn't mention the names though.
on CIC my account, background check is still in progress but I got confirmation that its been passed, as it also shows on GCMS notes.
I raised a case to CBSA just today as another institution involved in security screening.
Probably will wait until I hear back from CBSA and then will talk to an MP and see if he/she can help me.
16 month is a long time. I have renewed my visa 3 times and bridged my work permit 2 times [/b][/b][/b]

timeflying

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
Que Em et al: How about writing a letter to media like CBC.ca?

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
Miles Away said:
Hey, just wanna share a few things with you:
Inland FSW applicant:
AOR Jan 2016
Medicals passed March 2016
Eligibility Passed April 2016
Criminality passed Aug 2016
Pending for security screening.........
I raised a case to CSIS on March 2017: "you're passed, contact CIC for more info"
I called CIC today; a nice lady told me "everything is OK and we are waiting for screening results. there are agencies other than CSIS involved". she didn't mention the names though.
on CIC my account, background check is still in progress but I got confirmation that its been passed, as it also shows on GCMS notes.
I raised a case to CBSA just today as another institution involved in security screening.
Probably will wait until I hear back from CBSA and then will talk to an MP and see if he/she can help me.
16 month is a long time. I have renewed my visa 3 times and bridged my work permit 2 times [/b][/b][/b]
Contacting CBSA is of no use. The agency doesn't provide any information on the status of the immigration screening. You will simply get a copy of your immigration file (GCMS notes and submitted documents) and there will be nothing about the security, all such information will be redacted.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
timeflying said:
Que Em et al: How about writing a letter to media like CBC.ca?
Would that be of any help?

I think, first, we should convey our concerns to the IRCC.

timeflying

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
I got PPR today 10 Apr 2017.

Waiting time 12 months 12 days!

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
timeflying said:

Congrats finally you deserved it.

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
timeflying said:

Congratulations! Finally :)

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
Found this on my CIC, I don't know if it's a good thing.

Dear xxxxxx,

Thank you for your interest in Canada.
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

> Passport/Travel Document: Please provide a copy of a passport valid for 6 months or more from the date of this letter. Please do not send your original passport at this stage

Anyone received a similar email ?

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
messiry said:
Found this on my CIC, I don't know if it's a good thing.

Dear xxxxxx,

Thank you for your interest in Canada.
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

> Passport/Travel Document: Please provide a copy of a passport valid for 6 months or more from the date of this letter. Please do not send your original passport at this stage

Anyone received a similar email ?
Congrats!! you received PPR

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
AmirHNK said:
Congrats!! you received PPR
Seriously ? But if its' PPR, why are they asking not to send original passport ? I thought this email is due to the fact that i applied using a passport, which is about to expire.

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
messiry said:
Seriously ? But if its' PPR, why are they asking not to send original passport ? I thought this email is due to the fact that i applied using a passport, which is about to expire.
Are you from a visa exempt country? If yes, you only need to send copies of passport not the original document itself. Please see below:

s_w_u said:
Hi,

I am a single applicant. CEC, from visa exempt country, landed May 15, thus I think I am eligible to give some thoughts re your inquiry.

When I got my PPR, it clearly states that I only have to send in COPIES of my passport due to the visa exempt thing. CIC even specified which page of the passport they want to see.

Don't get me wrong. They requested only COPIES of your passport doesn't necessarily means that you can send the response back to them via email. IF your PPR specifies they want something "original" (e.g. photos) one must send in the package via mail. Luckily, they didn't ask for any originals re my case thus I just sent the whole package (passport copies, RPRF receipt copy, bio data form) back to them via email. Easy and quick.

Hope this helps.