+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

cmoncanada

Mar 22, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
Med's Done....
20/03/2017
hemantanna555 said:
Atleast take a look at the thread and understand what is it about before posting your question.

The person who posted just before you has been waiting for 18 months!

Each and every person who visits this post, comes here with the some hope. And not to entertain questions from impatient people who absolutely don't respect others' time.
I believe this person is talking about the BOWP and not the PR itself since s/he mentioned working under implied status.

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa ...though based out of India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
iceage said:
Hello Everyone!

It's been sometime I was away from the forum to have some peace in mind but how could I!! It's been 18 months 11 days but still no PPR from SGVO. No change in GCMS. Sent them several message but only got 1 reply about a 5 months ago that my file is still pending for review :mad: Now they are not even replying me... WTF is going on there!! We have life to live... How come they are so irresponsible!!

Am I the ONLY one who is waiting this long?
Hey buddy ...you are not alone ..19 months & 6 days ...I am still not hanging up my boots !!!

Like you they didn't respond to my mail & CSE for long ( more than 1.5 month) ...suddenly last friday I got two mails .

1 stating " We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached in your file or if additional information is needed."

2 Stating " At this time, the processing of your application is progressing as expeditiously as possible. Because each application is unique it is difficult to guarantee a specific time frame for its completion."

Looks like they have changed their standard response template a bit :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D :p :p :p :p

So just stay calm ...you are not alone ...people like me are still accompanying you in this journey !!

Cheers
TK

iceage

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br>Express Entry (Point: 392), <br>Applied under SINP EE <br>In Process 30-06-2015<br> After Nomination (Point: 992)
Doc's Request.
No request from SINP
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
taekwondo said:
Hey buddy ...you are not alone ..19 months & 6 days ...I am still not hanging up my boots !!!

Like you they didn't respond to my mail & CSE for long ( more than 1.5 month) ...suddenly last friday I got two mails .

1 stating " We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached in your file or if additional information is needed."

2 Stating " At this time, the processing of your application is progressing as expeditiously as possible. Because each application is unique it is difficult to guarantee a specific time frame for its completion."

Looks like they have changed their standard response template a bit :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D :p :p :p :p

So just stay calm ...you are not alone ...people like me are still accompanying you in this journey !!

Cheers
TK
Thanks TK! We will have to wait to END! :) Wish you the PPR soon!

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
I received the response below after sending an enquiry a couple of month ago. I don't know if this is good or bad :(

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.
They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

Sincerely,

Amaljohan

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Whatsapp group for those who are waiting 6+
Please send your requests to +94718777749 and get your self added to the group.

timeflying

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
messiry said:
I received the response below after sending an enquiry a couple of month ago. I don't know if this is good or bad :(

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.
They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

Sincerely,
I got similar 2 months ago. I can say it is good, because at least they did reply you.

At that time, I submitted inquiry via webform, and received similar response. Later on, SGVO replied me. When I ordered GCMS, I discovered that my inquiry was first received by a call center in Montreal. They replied me and forwarded my question to SGVO which is holding my case. Then SGVO sent me an email with more details.

So I guess you would probably receive followed-up email from "the responsible office".

andremarques19751

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Amaljohan said:
Whatsapp group for those who are waiting 6+
Please send your requests to +94718777749 and get your self added to the group.
Request sent to be added!

andremarques19751

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Matt-NL said:
Guys I guess in two weeks I will be a member in this group because my 6 months of painful will be completed without PPR. You can see my timeline and details in the signature.
I wish you all a speedy PPR very soon.
I hope you get a good news before that Bro, if not we will be here together, good luck!

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
andremarques19751 said:
I hope you get a good news before that Bro, if not we will be here together, good luck!
Andre, my brother, I hope we both will get it tonight.
Thank you very much for your wishes.
CIC doesn't make Canada look good.

mohammed.xyzt

Dec 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
I agree.
CIC doesn't make Canada look good. My experience with the CIC is the worst ever experience I had in Canada.

Matt-NL said:
Andre, my brother, I hope we both will get it tonight.
Thank you very much for your wishes.
CIC doesn't make Canada look good.

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
mohammed.xyzt said:
I agree.
CIC doesn't make Canada look good. My experience with the CIC is the worst ever experience I had in Canada.
I agree.
Mine, too. The worst in Canada!!!
Someone should remind them that they are dealing with PEOPLE! Human beings with children, life expectations, dreams... THEY ARE REAL. And they don't deserve this arbitrary and non-transparent processing style!

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
timeflying said:
I got similar 2 months ago. I can say it is good, because at least they did reply you.

At that time, I submitted inquiry via webform, and received similar response. Later on, SGVO replied me. When I ordered GCMS, I discovered that my inquiry was first received by a call center in Montreal. They replied me and forwarded my question to SGVO which is holding my case. Then SGVO sent me an email with more details.

So I guess you would probably receive followed-up email from "the responsible office".
Thanks, But does the visa office sends the standard reponse too, or do they actually said in which stage is ur application going thorugh ?

Shamrock16

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Matt-NL said:
I agree.
Mine, too. The worst in Canada!!!
Someone should remind them that they are dealing with PEOPLE! Human beings with children, life expectations, dreams... THEY ARE REAL. And they don't deserve this arbitrary and non-transparent processing style!
Exactly!!!!!

timeflying

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
messiry said:
Thanks, But does the visa office sends the standard reponse too, or do they actually said in which stage is ur application going thorugh ?
Standard response as always.